HAPPENING HAPPENING TRUMP TO GET SUPER MAJORITY HOLY FUCK

HAPPENING HAPPENING TRUMP TO GET SUPER MAJORITY HOLY FUCK

Attached: yvnyuzfa4ft11.png (847x743, 439K)

Attached: 1539494389515.jpg (1890x1083, 578K)

I needs dat

Soon the central bank and debt will be no more.

Attached: 1530918873690.png (721x896, 466K)

Whites get 100% tax cut
Jews lose all their money
Niggers lose voting rights
Beaners are chained to taco carts

tough but fair

>identity politics
And Israeli shills like you will die before Christmas because Israel is getting wiped out you slimey fuck.

ORANGE MAN .... GOOD?

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is going to put me over the 20k a year mark with his tax cuts. God bless Donald Trump.

Attached: DSAlqa_UQAA_86c.jpg (960x960, 63K)

WHY CANT WE STOP WINNING

MR PRESIDENT STOP, THERE IS SO MUCH WINNING

Attached: 1538537884546.gif (1230x543, 634K)

BAD. TAX CUTS FOR HIS RICH FRIENDS AND PUTIN!

50K A YEAR IS WHITE PRIVILEGED

Attached: DhSqbJSU0AA-Lqg.jpg large.jpg (2048x1403, 626K)

I don’t think the Trump Cult Followers really care that their Supreme Leader is gaslighting America. Stupid Trump lies constantly & he’s nothing but a Russian installed illegitimate president. He did not win the election fairly. It’s so obvious that Russia helped him get into the Oval Office. You Trump people are brainwashed bigly by this Conman.

The country has fallen to a new low and it will probably never recover. I myself and my family are already planning on moving out of the US to Somolia. Somolia is a much better place and it's everything us democrats want for our future and our end goal. I encourage all you fellow democrats to also make the decision to move out of the United States and into Africa. I would also tell your friends and family members who share the same view and vision of the future.

Africa is a beautiful place full of culture and diversity. It has the best to offer in terms of a diverse and powerful society full of people of color. If we all moved out of the United states away from white males and racist nazis that threaten our rich diverse societies, then we could live in harmony with all our friends and family in Africa.

Attached: Somolia beach.jpg (600x448, 44K)

KEK

>that headline

Libshits heads will literally fucking explode if tariffs let us get rid of income tax

CANT STOP WINNING

i'm applying for US citizenship can't resist you have the best leader on Earth

The trade war exists to free hinas markets and europe, people that dont like the trade war doesn't get that these countries tax us big to even sell their country anything

>identitarian
>divide and conquer go-to rhetoric
How’s the weather in Tel-Aviv today, Shillomo?

Attached: 498A96AB-C0D4-40A8-AC8D-CFEF3DD264B1.jpg (712x1006, 225K)

INITIATING ERROR CORRECTION...
BAD SYNTAX DETECTED...
KERNEL MODULE TRU_THOUGHT LOADED
NEW OUTPUT...
ORANGE MAN BAD

PLEASE HAPPEN

If a these tax cuts increase my income by just 1%, I'll be able to buy healthcare with no change in my take home pay. Add another 1% and I'm getting a new car.

Better buy some Trump era high performing stocks now, because they are mooning in 2019!

Attached: d62.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

>This is NPR.
>Tonight we discuss how the middle class is planned to receive a tax cut to the tune of a significant percentage.
>Here to explain how a tax cut actually hurts those receiving the tax cut is Prof. Danny Schwartzmann

Attached: and im mee-shell norris.jpg (1004x1400, 973K)

>economics are like iphones and need to be discarded and replaced every year

I literally only voted Trump because I hated Hillary's guts so damn much. The look on my face right now, seeing how much he has been WINNING since 2016.

>His tactics are working according to every metric
Hmmmm
>Use old standard I AM SILLY tactic
GENIUS

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
also finish wall and repeal the national firearms act after 2020 is all I still want

Many of us are shocked at how much we are winning.

Attached: 1511630223403.png (1200x823, 399K)

𓆏

will they be permanent?

Attached: 1478664084582.jpg (640x960, 118K)

>implying mercantilism was bad
Been advocating for it for years.

>you see the thing is that these tax cuts will actually hurt most americans because medicare will be cut and all our worthless fat cat mom listeners wont be able to afford whatever bullshit big pharma has been feeding them for the last 7 years of their sedimentary life

I too shall move to Somalia.

gotta say, this guy's looking a lot better than when he started
skin's smoother, chin's tightening up nicely, starting to see some jawline there
maybe it's stress loss or a personal trainer, but I think all the WINNING is starting to have an effect on Trump's health

You live off $20k/yr? How do you live? I make that in a month (pretax) and still feel stretched a little thin.

W-what happens to Asians?

>𓆏
𓆏

The yellow menace will be glassed.

Almost half of my income goes to taxes. Pls happen emperor trump

MONEY

MUELLER

MIDDLE EAST

All gonna happen at once. The flood is coming.

Attached: 1526673496694.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

you'll go home, but with lootbags and a high five

BIG if true

Can you imagine
There would be a constitutional amendment allowing him to run for a third term so fast

He's getting 3.

If you're making that much and feel stretched thin, you're spending the bulk of your money on extraneous bullshit. I make a little less than 40k /yr. par 6 of that into child support, and live on my own quite comfy.

Have to do it, folks.
Have to do it.

Stay mad butthurt faggot, we love your impotent tears.

>RECORD
>UNEMPLOYMENT
>AND
>WAGE
>GROWTH

Attached: 20181018_135405.jpg (728x862, 204K)

I am actually used to a lot less. Around 12k a year. The cost of living isn't that high in the rust belt.

Attached: 6545554512.jpg (900x900, 131K)

Their fabled industriousness will be key to build the 100m Taco carts required by next wednesday.

checked

>people actually believe this would ever be passed

are you maga guys actually eating this up? Holy fucking shit. If they actually wanted to pass a middle class tax cut, the republicans would have passed it while they were giving trillions to the wealthy last year.

Attached: 1519993132712.jpg (632x732, 351K)

>t. beaner

Fucking checked!

>wow someone is racist on Jow Forums.org/pol/ ?
>thats a Mossad psyop officer!

>TWO TAX CUTS

Attached: 1494054768997[1].jpg (538x445, 62K)

What the fuck do you do that youre too poor for healthcare and a good car that a 2% margin changes the world for you?
Poorest hedgefund manager?

Trips of truth confirm!

Attached: bestgirl.png (373x450, 309K)

>1
Ethnotardism is Black Cube shilling. If you're an ethnotard you're sitting in a warehouse in israel shilling for your life because you know that the arabs are coming to bomb your ass.

If this comes at the cost of nigger and beaner gibs then the left will oppose it, guaranteed

go back to red.dit

WEW

Checked

Attached: A23C87C0-4982-4144-99AB-44B3DF27EAAD.jpg (1024x1024, 193K)

No gibs means more crime.
More crime means more Democratic voters in prison.
I'm sure if convicts were allowed to vote, Democrats wouldn't care about welfare

Who´s the artist, user?

Tax cuts are for nazis.

Attached: david_harbors.gif (480x264, 2.01M)

>cut taxes from middle class
>get no revenue from elsewhere
>federal deficit goes up some more
>cause effects that result in default of the economy or "dipping" into Medicare/SocialSecurity

who's going to pay for this

Damn. That's rough, hope shit gets better for you!

: O

trump is a russian agent

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Would it apply retroactively for the 2018 tax year?

>>𓆏
>𓆏

>jesus born in middle east as a jew
>jesus was white with light hair

nice fairy tale, zeke

vote in a clown
get a circus

Attached: 581411.jpg (720x758, 109K)

>Ethnotardism is Black Cube shilling. If you're an ethnotard you're sitting in a warehouse in israel shilling for your life because you know that the arabs are coming to bomb your ass.
Wow this is next level boomer civnat cuckposting. Kill yourself

Attached: matthew chapman shareblue kleinfelters.png (593x624, 950K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1478676997998.png (421x416, 139K)

Social security and medicare cost nearly three times as much as the military. Cut boomer welfare and we wouldn't need any personal income tax at all.

Attached: budget.png (1753x367, 110K)

checked and redpilled

CARROTS R BAD?

Tariffs built our industry
The bitch tits who made the cartoon can fuckin fight me right now and he can shove his globalist economics up his ass

How does he live like this, his balls must drag the floor

checked

Oh man thats gotta sting for the democrats. A tax cut right before mid terms.

>proposing tax cuts 6 days before the election
Based realpolitik.

I'd be fine giving you guys San Francisco after its entire population is liquidated.

We follow his vision. We will judge it when we get there.

Attached: 1485752636579.png (525x465, 229K)

Shareblue arent sending their best

Look at his club foot, autistic face and imagine the stench coming off the 300lb hamplanet stinking in the texas sun

Beto is a good actor not to show his utter disgust at those 2 subhumans, I'll give him that

i wish so bad this was true

MADMAN IN THE ABSOLUTE

We’re breaking the conditioning!

Attached: D8026343-493A-4869-A6AA-760BFBFD0CED.gif (320x176, 2.06M)

>𓆏

Damn. American government funded solely by foreign trade. The entire world would be jealous as fuck.

>le identity politics don't matter even though the left is chanting for white genocide
I don't think so

Attached: kav.jpg (787x1310, 115K)

isn't this just going to make his existing cuts permanent? isn't that phase 2?

Attached: C5fHriAU8AAkgEK.jpg (708x708, 42K)