James O'Shaughnessy is so pathetic!

Sargon is out doing real things in the real world trying to STOP the SJW take over and look at this pathetic weirdo having a meltdown at Vee. Time and time again the Skeptics EMBARRASS Jim, The Alt-right, and chan culture in general. It's so hilariously pathetic how bad this faggot keeps LOSING. Sargon has proven his superiority TIME AND TIME again -- both as an intellectual and an activist.

Attached: Jim is a loser.jpg (1321x885, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acT7D07xOeE
youtube.com/watch?v=xYR5nRDJzP8
youtube.com/watch?v=dwrdVU5Gz9k&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SQUEAL PIG SQUEL! IT'S OVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=acT7D07xOeE

Tic Tock stepfather

Don't you have more of your wife's children to miscarry?

Attached: 1526154117050.jpg (500x376, 11K)

why is nobody asking that fat asian bitch he was during GG days? Also can timestamp? i don't want to listen to this faggot for 13 minutes.

It was funny hearing him confirm the dox on the killstream.

>JIm has a complete meltdown
>Starts screaming at Vee, "I HATE YOU! I'M GOING TO DESTROY THE SKEPTICS!"
>"I'LL GET INTO THE MUD IF I HAVE TO, BUT THE SKEPTICS ARE GOING TO BE DESTROYED!"
>All of the sane people are just sitting and watching this man lose his mind
>Vee and the rest of Skeptics wished Jim a good day and honestly just had pity on the poor guy

>sargoy paid $2000 for his dox
what a spiteful little leftist

Attached: 1540001228864.jpg (3858x2884, 2.73M)

>Sargon is out doing real things in the real world
Where does this spergy fucking talking point come from? All Sargon does is bandwagon things into the ground. He did it with gamergate and he's doing it with UKIP. He's a gatekeeper and a retard.

he is center-left or a classical liberal also known as liberalistisistissian

Attached: 1513909593559.png (371x399, 171K)

13 minutes, that's like 10 minutes to long for me.

Why does Jim hate gypsies so much?

I dunno, man. If we talk enough shit about Sargon in this thread though, and e-celeb gypsie might show up though.

same here dawg

and the atheism movement
and the liberlists

everything he touches fails

He's Irish.

To be fair Veeh is a fucking faggot and generally I don't know anybody who had to interact with gypsie scum and did not come out despising these subhumans. Hitler was not hard enough on these fuckers.

Irish are of the lost tribe cannan israelitea. Should we trusg them?

>Pays $2000 for the dox
>Guy refuses, some other guy does it for free using public records
>Discord plan to accuse them of being pedos BTFO by stuttering, weed smoking leaf Warski
>"Jim's losing" as the skeptic realm crumbles down.

>metokur makes fun of the weird ross dude for screaming I WILL DESTROY HIM IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL during a livestream
>does the same thing months later
now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae

Attached: pig.gif (320x220, 499K)

Man, the NPussC Defense Force is really out after Jim. It's almost like he's been breaking their narrative.

we don't need more soap opera drama

by the way, sargon's wife had a stillborn baby back in august lol.
he will forever be a stepfather.

Attached: 1539233586505.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

Jim does look stupid in all this. He's kinda like a nihilistic poster child for psychological projection that, like stereotypical LA, exists on drama and gossip.

Anyway, what's next?

As far as skeptics go Vee is not so bad and I think Jim is wigging out a little too hard. But Sargon is a faggot whose ego has gotten way out of line.
Tl;dr no heroes here

people say Sargon has never won a debate

ya know, he did win that one with Anglin though

Who gives a fuck, he’s mostly right on target.

What debate? He came on and said he just wanted to have a civil chat about ladyboys, or something. Makes sense, given his preference for feminine penis has come to light.

Jim literally made this thread man

Don't really care about any of these e-celeb idiots but he's right in saying that these cringe faggots ruined kek and keep trying to monetize Jow Forums someone needs to call them out on this shit

they both have a preference for ladypenis tho

Hi Kraut and pee

Metocuck pay pigs absolutely seething as usual at Sargoy because they don't have an argument. You Underage eceleb zoomers are pure cancer

Attached: b55d3d8f34ce8ab8a223d88b58b1da4a1a5359e746dd3efe499134ed627d4407.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Sargon is a faggot. That's the argument.

why do people hate centrists?

Because they have a fence post stuck up their arse.

James Patrick O'Shaughnessy manic depressed unstable 40yo white male alcohol problems galore has been arrested numerous times and taken to court for fraud. He’s a complete joke a real fucking do nothing basic boomer bitch

No convictions. Basis of their entire debate strategy is complete indifference. They accomplish nothing then act smug about it when the shit does hit the fan.

Centrists are basically worthless. Just means you refuse to take a side and stand in the background yelling about how much smarter you are than everyone else.

septic internet defense force has been shilling for days now
they must be nervous

kiwi and /cow/ were a mistake.

What is this drama even about anyway?

Jim's descent into a substance-less, mudflinging e-celeb over the past year has been pretty enjoyable to watch. He really has become as cringeworthy as those he used to mock. Its time for him to nuke his accounts again but this time, I think its going to be permanent.

>t. salty septic

Centrists are the ultimate NPCs

Attached: Sargoy of Neutralcuck.png (353x270, 142K)

I listen to this sort of garbage image to admit, metokurs autism entertains me bigly. Vee is literally a furry. an actual furry. He dresses up like an animal and fucks guys in animal suits. How he can ever say anything about anyone ever is beyond me. That goes for anyone who associates with him too. I would rather my mother or children be murderers than Be furries.

The septics can delete there accounts as well for all I care. In truth, anyone who has been monetizing Jow Forums content should kill themselves.

>Vee is literally a furry. an actual furry. He dresses up like an animal and fucks guys in animal suits.
Really? This is news to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYR5nRDJzP8

He starts talking about his 'furry persona' about 11 minutes in.

I actually want this fat fuck sargon to be gone
He is killing the NPC meme with his NPC army right now just like he killed kek and the reichskekflagge
These faggot normie leftists steal our memes, milk them for money and ruin them
They must die

Attached: 1538918041194.jpg (811x593, 87K)

We don´t, I for one am a 1940´s german centrist

They do whatever is convenient for them. Complete snakes.
I don't even know what sarg'n stands for anymore

Attached: DpRtJECUUAI5-UF.jpg (367x95, 7K)

Just remember, deepstate youtubers get hung with the media when this all comes tumbling down. Jim is literally signing your death warrant.

why is he is getting so autistically angry over this?

Aren’t there more important things to talk about on Jow Forums than Metokur?

God I hate basedgoy. He will destroy UKIP if he stays in there. Cant just Farage kick his arse and tell him to fuck off?

It´s not about metokur, it´s about killing off the snake that killed kek with his cringy kekistan shit before he ruins the NPC meme with his army of cringelords
They are already twisting the NPC meme and making it cringy
youtube.com/watch?v=dwrdVU5Gz9k&t=

I thought you guys weren't allowed to have anything to do with pigs? What would your imam say if he saw this?

Why is so upset about these trash e-celebs catering to Jow Forums when he does the same thing?

it's stupid 8ch shit bleeding over here

He had to sic gamergate 2 onto it didn't he.

>cringy person is cringy
What did you expect?

I disavow my high priest status in the sweetie squad.

Jim has forsaken us with his spergery.

O.R.I.O.N

>he did win that one with Anglin though
can't win a debate you never had :^) he just wanted to TALK !

shill faggot

God I hate these milquetoast big-brain centrist faggots. Have they ever created anything worthwhile? Everytime I find one of them they're picking up the scraps of a month old meme.

Attached: 1538071207213.png (1267x785, 99K)

its not actually him, its a fake dox

"the reckoning" is a reference to Kraut's gay op discord you fucking retard

And if it IS him, it's the most boring dox in the entire universe.

fuck off you e-drama shilling whore, go get a real fucking job you fucking loser, youtube isn't going to last forever you fucking unskilled piece of shit.

SAGE

i know, but it really is not him him, there was a thread where a picture of the real him was released but (((moods))) nuked it for muh doxing