Jow Forums likes to go hard on pedophiles and that all of them should get the rope...

Jow Forums likes to go hard on pedophiles and that all of them should get the rope, regardless of if they have acted out on their urges or not.

Most of you don't even know the definition of pedophilia though.
It's only 13 and below.
14-18 is considered as hebephilia which contrary to pedophilia isn't classified as a mental illness neither in the ICD10 nor in the DSM5.

Objectively speaking there is nothing wrong with being attracted to girls that are 14-18.
They are already in breeding age and that happened all the time in the middle ages.

Also, what's worse?
Letting girls that age have sex with people their age, who have no clue about sexuality and run at risk that they become degenerate sluts or have a mature man teach them how to handle their sexuality?

Attached: 1526239068758.png (936x560, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PnAChIDUu6M
youtu.be/EmNwaoaTkiY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFpUdTUNHs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Most of you don't even know the definition of pedophilia though.
>It's only 13 and below.

We all know that.

I think it should be 12 and below. 13 is a prime number.

any act of sexual misconduct on a person 13 years of age or younger is punishable by death.
any act of sexual misconduct on a person 14 years of age and above is punishable by,
(male): removal of penis, testicles, and prostate.
(female): hysterectomy, removal of breasts, surgical sealing of vagina.

>this is the most justified law

fucking girls under 18 (16-18 is fine if u are too) is mudslime middle eastern barbaric cancer and i'm glad it's not legal.

If you want to fuck a girl that is under 18 it's because of a fetish and you need the rope.

Looking back on how stupid you were when you were 14 (inb4 muh biology) you know that they might have the parts but they don't know when and where to say no or how to say no or even the confidence to say no to you fucking pedo cucklords

have sex with women your own age that you can't take advantage of or ill hang you from your neck till death

this

13, 14 15 is when girls start menstruating, evolution and the need to reproduce has is what drives this attraction so unless you (faggot op) plan to marry till death do you part a 13 yr old and create a nuclear family if not your a pedo/hebo and kys

>don't know when and where to say no or how to say no or even the confidence to say no
it's not better if you let 2 of these mindsets have sex with each other. If at least one is experience she can learn from him how to handle her sexuality.

>you fucking pedo cucklords
it's not pedo, like I said.

Middle aged men + teenage girl is a historical pairing and was practiced all around the world for decades.
It's only recently that age of consent laws have been brought into place and you know exactly by (((who))).
It's another of their tactics to keep down the white birth rate.

The majority of girls have already menstruated with 12 user and yes, I wouldn't deceive a younger girl just to fuck her.
I want to breed her and marry her, girls need to do that at an early age.

Shill slide faggotnigger kike thread.

>it happened in the past so it is based

look just admit you can't bed social adept women and prefer the company of those who find you attractive solely because you have money (even a wage cuck has more money than a teen) and maybe a car.

If you think her tiny hairless frame is appealing then you're a pedo.

>its not pedo

cause you said? law says it is, morality says it is.

>better for me (a creepy only slightly more experienced but socially inept) adult to take her virginity (which is the whole fetish) than for it to be a mutually exploration/even playing ground encounter with someone her age

no, it's not. the first time doesn't HAVE to be anythin

why do you cucks consider virginity a +?

>for some reason the ages girls are most attractive to boys is around the same ages boys get attracted to girls

Weird how that worked out.

Attached: roastytoasty.jpg (500x470, 92K)

>need
switzerland is fucked dude, when i was 12 i still liked power rangers. I couldn't imagine raising a kid and having your sweaty man tits jostle on my face every night

that's a lot of projection in one post dude.

>her tiny hairless frame
lmao, I bet you haven't seen a 14 year old girl in ages.
They hardly look any different from 18 year old girls.
Most of them have fully grown secondary sexual features.
Pic related is what you think a 14 year old girl looks like.

Attached: 2014-022.jpg (3266x2430, 571K)

They're like a product with an expiration date.
Puberty starts at 11-12 and you can see the climb, 14 freshest and sexually ready and from there they're getting spoiled all the way to expiration date.

feel free to post the other pictures of young wahmen you have saved on that hard drive user

Attached: 1519073712519.png (1920x1041, 183K)

>your sweaty man tits
Is it really that hard to argue without using ad hominems without a basis?

>anecdote
not an argument.
I don't think it makes much sense to discuss a topic with people who can't even grasp the basics of a civil discussion.

what the fuck is wrong with you? pedocucks like you truly need to rope

we're talking about having sex with 12-14 y/o women. It is difficult to get to the root of why you think it is acceptable without insulting your character.

The "ad hominem" is mostly for my own catharthis, we both know when we both close google chrome you're gonna go right on believing what you do and being attracted to what you are.

I just hope if you act on it you take a long fall with a short rope.

You do realise that Jow Forums was started by paedophiles for paedophiles user ? Reddit is for hebephiles.

>12-14 y/o women
read the OP again pls.

>catharthis
if you're trying to use words you don't understand yourself, please make sure you at least spell them correctly next time.

Also, especially with the increasing number of girls who are raised by a single mother and haven't experience a dominant male figure their entire life, need something like that early on or else they will turn out being degenerate sluts.
I'm not saying casual and degenerate sex with teenagers is ok, but letting them have children and marry with an older man should be ok.

Teenage incel detected.

Over 18s boning 16 & 17 year olds has nothing to do with your continuing virginity.

Hebe is fine.

Please run for office

fuck as many underage girls as u want user, good luck in prison

Is that the reason amerimutts call pedophilia when someone posts a 17yo nude? Or you get thrown to jail when you fuck a 17yo, even as 18yo man? Thats Amerimuttland

16&17 is legal retard.

The age of consent is 16 dumb cunt.

In Germany the age of consent is 14 right?
That's ideal imo.

>the majority of girls have already menstruated at 12

what is ur ideal age then user

Too young imo

Nope, you can fuck 14yo until you are 21yo.

16yo are free for anyone

16 is legal but immoral

should be 18

I just read this though:
>"The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself."

>immoral
By whose standards? I don't advocate for promiscuity, but traditional monogamous relationships. It depends on what your intentions are.

how is it immoral?
16 year olds are old enough to legally buy beer and cigarettes, but can't have sex with people who are 2 years older than them?

GTFOH Mudslime, no games. Take your fucking ped0 prophet with you.
>Under 13 = death if your an adult
>14 - 17 = Casturation and Jail if your an adult and/or the age gap is 2+ years after 18 as the offender
>If your 25+ preying on little 18-20 year old who can even drink yet = shunning
You shouldn't be fucking before 18. This is something Mudslime and less civilived/more primitive civilizations HAVEN'T learned. 'Children's' main focus until 18 and legally allowed to be on film...and NEED to focus 100% on education until that point. This, is also why niggers fail. If you try to continue this 'conversation' here...I'm going to drop a dox of 25k+ ped0philes. And from the sounds of it, you, will most likely be on it. Do you understand?

People who got so mad about pedos and rapist are literal NPCs. None of those two are like 10% of a murder

My experience they are also naughty as fuck

>14 - 17
>17

Look at this fucktard and laugh

No it's not, it has been that way in Europe for ever until Feminist changed it

Attached: 1533741759758.jpg (948x1017, 162K)

>when i was 12 i still liked power rangers
Yes but boys mature far slower

>clearly state the definition of pedophilia in the OP
>amerimutt still too stupid to understand
classic

>18-20 year old who can't even drink yet
lmao mutts

I'm as white as it gets and European women used to breed at an earlier age not very long ago.
Age of consent of 18 laws have never been a part of history only until like 70 years ago.
It's another trick to push down the white birthrate.
You're saying having a low age of consent is a mudslime and nigger thing, but it's not.
It was always a part of European countries too it's only recently that it's changed.

that 10 yo roasties

These "people" are NPCs like liberals are. They don't base their opinions on reason

Lay off the fapping for a bit

So you admit to checking out 14 year olds in public, regularly.. Kys

please leave amerimutt

yeah and it's completely normal as you can see in the OP picture.

> muh middle ages
Just because people did this for centuries, doesn’t make it right. Life expectancy was much shorter back then. We know today that a brain doesn’t fully develop until around 18. Which is why the law considers us minors before that. You can defend your urge to stick teeny boppers all day, but the law is the law.

this is the truth.

It happened until less than a century ago. Your argument could be used to justify feminism.
>Patriarchy is bad!! That's the only societal model doesn't means something new can work!!
Do you know who changed age of consent?? Feminists. You're a feminist

yeah../b/ used to be flooded..had to stop going there and ended up on Jow Forums

And law can be changed.

You sound like a south state guy that says he hates fags but hes also a faggot

Sometimes I forget Europeans have a different standard for what is perverse and what isn’t. You probably enjoy watching your women get plowed by mudslimes too.

- Something not being classified as a mental illness does not make that something OK
- Something being classified as a mental illness does not make that something wrong
- Something being done in the past does not make that something OK
- Lowering the age of consent does not mean they won't become sluts nor is it required to teach them about sexuality

While I agree the age (and punishment in most cases) should be lowered (not directly, but the criteria I would use would result in it being lower), your points are shit.

What a shit argument you silent pedo

STOP BUMPING THE THREAD NEWFAGS! TYPE THE WORD Sage IN THE OPTION BOX IF YOU 'MUST' RESPOND

>have sex with women your own age that you can't take advantage of or ill hang you from your neck till death
Women are attracted to the same man at any age. Tall, muscular, smart but not nerd, high social status and good social skills. You think all sex with young women is because they're being tricked but they're actually attracted, just like when they fuck with people of their age they're not being automatically tricked

God, I really can't wait until muds get nuked. I'm popping Champaign bottles kiddo.

>Something not being classified as a mental illness

When the majority is attracted to 14yo, it isnt a mental illnes. Actually faggots like are mentally ill

OP is a retarted fag and I hope the death penalty will be implemented for people like you. And fyi hebephilia is for children age 11-14. you are talking about Ephebophilia.
I hope OP dies a painful death

>implies I’m gay because I don’t want to fuck 14 year old girls
Great logic there. I guess that means you’re a sexually deprived asylum seeker with a thirst for teenagers

an ethical quandary:
youtu.be/PnAChIDUu6M
this girL is only 15 but I bet you noticed them big-ass tits.

>Jow Forums likes to go hard on pedophiles
Never mind the fact that half of these people are actually pedophiles themselves.

Your virginity could not be anymore obvious. Try no fap. you might actually meet a woman, and not have to fantasize about teens anymore

youtu.be/EmNwaoaTkiY

Lol, mudslimes...what a completly worthless breed XD
>Hey
Did you like sucking the village elder off you little bacha bazzi faggot XDDD How many of you're relatives still take it up the ass? Or is that why they resorted to fucking goats?

There is no need to argue with you anymore. Your sexually deprived and drooling for preteens. Stop fapping and meet an actual woman, or kys for the greater good.

I dont imply it, you dont even get the simple metapher you mongrel

xDDxxDDxxDxD go back to plebit you newfag

>being this assblasted
just leave the thread and hang your head in shame mutt

They're NPCs. They're just parroting their code all overYes you're homosexual (the real pedos) since you are not attracted to women in breedable age, that's what being gay means

>Your sexually deprived and drooling for preteens
>15 years old
>Preteen
The absolute state of NPCs

underrated

Attached: 1450658904113.jpg (342x342, 56K)

(You)

Attached: bacha-bazi.02.jpg (758x569, 42K)

Your metaphor was baseless.
>law abiding means southern state closet fag
The big picture here is that you won’t stop defending the idea that we should all just go out and try to impregnate 14 year olds. You and your Swiss buddy seem really pressed for this, and it’s pitiful

Dont forget your xDxDxxddxxD:D:D.xDrtrololo

11-year-olds are hotter than 30-year-olds? What?

Nope, because you secretly like 14yo. Your shit society just forced you to dont follow your nature and you have an inner hate because of that, just like these faggots who hates faggots

Pol reached a new low with this

>hotter
Who will breed more children? That's what sexual attraction is for. I doubt a 30 will be able to have as many an as healthy children as a 11 years old

(You)

Attached: 112197281.jpg (4368x2912, 2.24M)

this is a literal scientific fact that MOST women look the absolute best they are ever going to look in their LIVES, & are in peak fertility condition, from ages 15-22.
Women develop much earlier than men physically and mentally.
Only sheep who think that everything illegal is "wrong" have a problem with these literal facts.

it's wrong to purposefully take advantage of women who are inexperienced and vulnerable.. but many women, at 16, are more mature than many men, at 30. Often times, it's a good match. women are attracted to men who are secure (financially, personally) and they know EXACTLY what they are doing when they seek a relationship with an older mate.

>Calls himself Hitler himself
>Doesnt know that 14yo were already used for reproducing

Absolute state of NPC

exactly this.
Americans have no clue how developed 15 year old women are already.
Most of people couldn't differentiate between a 15 year old girl and an 18 year old one, just by looks.

Idk about you guys, but most 14 year olds are sexy and and hot and I would most definitely if stranded on an island do whatever I want with them

That's what happens when PCs ask why

Attached: bN3-4Eu1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Everybody who is saying "you're a virgin incel, that's why you lust for 15 year olds" are basement dwellers who are projecting.
I know this since it's obvious that they have no clue about how a 15 year old girl looks like.
They think a 15 year old girl has no developed secondary sexual features, just recently had her first period and likes to play Lego in her freetime.

A 35 year old neckbeard fucking your 14 year old daughter sounds reasonable to you?
Kys

>(Your family too)
XDDDDDD

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFpUdTUNHs0

Run along, little 'dancing boy'. Make sure to take you ped0 prophet with you...along with a cock up your ass an another down your throat. How many senpai that didn't hit the 'European Lottery' still do just that? Be honest
>XD

Not one good argument from this faggot, fucking NPC trash

>any act of sexual misconduct
Have you not been followi g the me too movement. These days that's as much as put your hand on the small of someone's back

>Tens of males fucking your 14 year old daughter for free sounds reasonable as long as they are not 35
More NPC talk

What's magical about the number 18?

11 - 15 year old girls are fucking morons. Its not their physic, its their minds.
Raping them, or having sex with them "conscientiously" should be punished by the rope. Actually, raping a child should be punishable by being nailed to a cross and having all your skin peeled off.

>11 - 15 year old girls
Do you think after that age women choose rationally their sex partners?

Extend person to real and fictional. Drawn child abuse has had real victims too. It's not just that it's wrong. It's that dangerous perverts get off to it as well. Written stuff too, but maybe with a less severe punishment like forced sterilization and exile.