Jow Forums gets mad at white women for riding the "cock carrusel" but wishes to be Chad to sleep with multiple women

>Jow Forums gets mad at white women for riding the "cock carrusel" but wishes to be Chad to sleep with multiple women
>Jow Forums gets mad at white women for preferring black men since their dicks are bigger, but loves Asian women for having tighter pussies

Attached: 1539244832525.jpg (476x436, 174K)

Fuck white women

The future is Asian Woman
White women will be castrated to death

Attached: 1521999275331.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Attached: 1539219959529.png (2224x1336, 2.63M)

I only want one woman, and I want her to be my wife.

And I don't like Asians.

No I wish to be 'Chad' because any quality trad girl I'd want would have higher standards than I can currently meet.

>he doesn't know about equality

Attached: 400_F_33276290_shkfCxikeU8aFpSVM6ItBMGLJPv2mK6U.jpg (400x256, 115K)

>loves Asian women for having tighter pussies
I don't think there's any validity to this. East Asian girls are just nicer.

This

??? people drink canned yerba mate?

A key who open all locks is a master key while a lock who's opened by all keys is a shitty lock.

White liberals in America love drinking yerba mate from cans.

Based.

Based and redpilled

I kind of get hurt when Jow Forums posts attractive white women. I want to marry one but I know they want nothing to do with white men. In my life all the white women are dating and marrying non-whites. Meanwhile all the white guys are single and childless. (((Their))) mind control is just too strong bros. Our only hope now are asian girls, fuck this jewish slavish bitch race.

t. White guy that gets no love from white women

>wishes to be Chad to sleep with multiple women
You probably aren't wrong about many here, but I have no interest in this.

we don't prefer niggers, what's the matter with you?

the obsession with "tight pussies" is unique to circumcising cultures like American, because their dicks do not work properly

What did you expect? Jow Forums is mostly virgin beta closet right wingers who have never kissed a girl and then express their hate for women on the internet because they wont date their little beta asses.

Save the white race by dying as a virgin! Godspeed Jow Forums

>Jow Forums gets mad at white women for riding the "cock carrusel" but wishes to be Chad to sleep with multiple women
Wrong. I have zero interest in casual sex of having multiple partners. I want a traditional wife who'll be the mother of my children.

>Jow Forums gets mad at white women for preferring black men since their dicks are bigger, but loves Asian women for having tighter pussies
Wrong. I find racemixing to be utterly fucking disgusting regardless of who partakes in it. I genuinely think that racemixed children should be euthanized, their existence is an abomination.

Fuck off you degenerate.

Attached: Hitler serious.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

we're not locks and keys, dummy

I'm also this.

>what is analogy

>what is a shit analogy

And then Argentina became whiter than esti that day

yet you are the outcome of multiple race-mixing events

this and considered a crazy biggot for this

No but the analogy stands

All a woman has to do to get laid is to not reject the guy who is hitting on her
A guy has to wade through tons of competition to find a girl and then seduce her by being good looking, tall and charming.
Being charming isnt as easy as it sounds, the exact same manner will be seen as charming and repulsive depending on the girl in question and most of the time, you get one chance to impress and impress you must or you will be forgotten quickly for the next dude to have a try instead

Lock detected...

It's not a shit analogy. Men have to try harder to get laid so it means a lot more when a guy is a Chad and can get with multiple women.

All a woman has to do is open her legs and any guy will fuck her even if she is not good looking.

Says the American. Now this is quite something.

Counted 4 incorrect things in those two statements.

yeah, women are the selectors, men have to be eligible, big whoop

the analogy is used to argue a man's worth is tied to his promiscuity, it's retarded

you've been had by the lie that man and woman are equal
male sexuality != female sexuality
both respond differently to the "carousel"

you are still a man-whore tho

>doesn't know what a virgin chad is
Unfortunately, not all chads can talk to normies and just slay pussy right and left even if the chances are presented

Attached: 8524531.jpg (1200x477, 74K)

not really

both are wired for lifetime monogamy, both get only 1 or 2 chances to make it work as they're meant to, and both lose their ability to truly pair-bond fucking around

Speak for yourself disgusting mutt.

>but wishes to be Chad
that's not true, chads seem empty inside

Pol isn’t a monolith you stupid faggot.

Modern society encourages everyone to be promiscuous and hedonistic sadly.

>virgins deforming the meme that hard to feel better about themselves

This.

This mentality needs to be banished. Make promiscuity is as degenerate as female promiscuity

I'm not at all a liberal but I will drink the Yerba mate from cans. I prefer the glass bottles, and especially the unsweet one. However, I have learned to like kombucha more

This is how much women are affected by strife.

Attached: Greece suicide rates 01.png (578x737, 194K)

These is how much they suffer.

Attached: Greece suicide rates 02.png (580x831, 337K)