Compulsive NYC Train Operator To Be Committed

youtube.com/watch?v=P_hNSf92_NI
nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-serial-transit-thief-psychiatric-facility-20181005-story.html
>A psychiatric hospital is the next and maybe final stop for serial bus and train thief Darius McCollum. McCollum suffers from a “dangerous mental disorder” that requries him to be treated in a a secure facility, Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Ruth Shillingford ruled Friday.

>McCollum, now 53, has been arrested at least 30 times for stealing buses or trains by impersonating train operators or bus drivers and driving their routes. His first arrest came in 1981, when he was 15 years old. In that case, McCallum was charged with commandeering a passenger-filled E train and operating it from 34th Street downtown to the World Trade Center.

>McCallum was busted in 2004 on charges he tried steal a train at a Long Island Rail Road yard. And in 2008, he was arrested for impersonating an MTA worker at the Columbus Circle subway station. He’s also been accused of stealing freight trains in Pennsylvania and Tennessee, Shillingford said.

>His mother, Elizabeth McCallum, once said: “He loves planes, too, but he hasn't been able to get on one of those yet."

>Shillingford lamented that secure psychiatric hospitals aren’t suited to nonviolent criminals like McCollum -- but said the law ties her hands. She said the Legislature should consider ways to treat autistic people like McCollum who break the law. McCollum’s lawyers plan to appeal.

Literal Densha Otoko. He's the boy that never lost his child love of dinosaurs and big machines,
WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM THE JOB? HE MADE THE TRAINS RUN ON TIME, DAMN IT.

Attached: mouth_whistle1.jpg (618x410, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/11/11/darius-mccollum-greyhound-bus/
nytimes.com/2000/08/24/nyregion/irresistible-lure-of-subways-keeps-landing-impostor-in-jail.html
freedariusnow.com/darius-mccollum/
youtube.com/watch?v=vsuN3xxsWAM
youtube.com/watch?v=-PXlI3hPSyA
youtube.com/watch?v=6FMntG99bnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you steal a vehicle which runs on tracks

>“He loves planes, too, but he hasn't been able to get on one of those yet."
kek

I don't get it either. just give him his job

He tried and failed the tests. The nigger is dangerous.

>The nigger is dangerous

Like some are not

I seen this news article. He is a harmless autistic who should be given a job

>McCollum had the subway map memorized by the time he was 8, and tried unsuccessfully to get a job with the transit system. Instead he became a transit impostor and has been arrested 29 times. But he is not a violent criminal – he just drives the routes, fixes tracks and takes tolls without an official job until he’s caught by police.
newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/11/11/darius-mccollum-greyhound-bus/

Is it really stealing when you're doing a job for free?

Isn't there some job they could give him. I am sure there is some department at the MTA full of lazy diversity hires that would love to offload all of their work to this guy.

This is blatant racism against /n/posters and it cannot stand

Attached: 0CD8FB4B-5502-411C-8B4F-9414C976C852.png (2432x1064, 176K)

This

nytimes.com/2000/08/24/nyregion/irresistible-lure-of-subways-keeps-landing-impostor-in-jail.html
freedariusnow.com/darius-mccollum/
>For the past forty years, Darius has been in and out of jail for charges involving transportation. He has never been arrested for a crime of violence. He has never injured anyone. He has been banned from all MTA rail yards, bus depots and other official offices. In one of his many efforts to find employment, Darius volunteered at the New York City Transit Museum, a job he loved. But he was fired when his boss ultimately realized his identity.

>''He called me up and begged me to get that job back,'' Sergeant Cassidy said.

>Following 911, Darius volunteered his knowledge and skill to make the New York City subway system safe. Darius led a team of federal agents, New York City Intelligence Detectives and New York State Police through the subway system identifying locations where intruders were able to enter without being detected. Darius was actually incarcerated at the time. He was taken in shackles from his prison cell at Riker's Island by teams of federal agents to tour the subway system assisting law enforcement with their efforts. For his contributions, Darius received no benefit. Instead, the Department of Corrections was notified that Darius was "easily manipulated" and a "terrorist could gain valuable knowledge from him." As a result, Darius was placed into solitary confinement.
The more I read about this, the more upset I get.

bump

>The Judge has committed Darius to hell on earth–Mid Hudson Forensic Psychiatric Center. The facility is notorious for abuse, neglect and danger. Patients are doped up with massive amounts of narcotics. They are restrained and shackled. Straight jackets and isolation are common methods of punishment. It is morally reprehensible that a kind and gentle non violent man could be committed to such a vile place.

>Darius could potentially spend the rest of his life behind the locked doors of this asylum.

wtf

Attached: 1533504090147.jpg (410x410, 68K)

based
He clearly has a passion for it, just find something to do and bring him into the system to passify him

Mystical Train Negro dindu nothing. They're going to turn him into a vegetable in there. Poor fella.

This is hilarious

>Being obsessed with trains
No one knew from beforehand that this sperg was an autist? What the fuck.

Attached: 4247D14B-C10A-4FE3-AE6F-7D0BCDFB2192.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Just set him up with a gaming pc and some bus and/or train sims ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=vsuN3xxsWAM

youtube.com/watch?v=-PXlI3hPSyA

youtube.com/watch?v=6FMntG99bnk

Attached: 4576458679.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Sadly, the crazy nigger is probably a better choice than your run of the mill she boon.
He did figure out HOW to steal the trains and buses AND was hard working enough to actually do it.

No bicycle would ever be safe if this nigger turned his attention to them.

Attached: image.jpg (750x847, 101K)

At least he tried to god damn hard to get a job.

Cash me if ye can, nigga

Niggers

Shows the incompetence of the unions that he did this so many times.

Should have went to the conductor and shook his hand and asked for a job.

Based Black Man that wants to work for a living and be happy at it. Don't let him they say!

Off-schedule and could cause accidents, but i get what you're saying, which leads to another question:

How shitty is your security that you've allowed a vehicle that's on tracks get stolen FOR FOURTY FUCKING YEARS?

Following 911, Darius volunteered his knowledge and skill to make the New York City subway system safe. Darius led a team of federal agents, New York City Intelligence Detectives and New York State Police through the subway system identifying locations where intruders were able to enter without being detected. Darius was actually incarcerated at the time. He was taken in shackles from his prison cell at Riker's Island by teams of federal agents to tour the subway system assisting law enforcement with their efforts. For his contributions, Darius received no benefit. Instead, the Department of Corrections was notified that Darius was "easily manipulated" and a "terrorist could gain valuable knowledge from him." As a result, Darius was placed into solitary confinement.

JFL at being black in America

EL NEGRO CONDUCTOR DE TREN

Attached: 68709006-BA7B-4DE5-9F12-FF6A30C6296D.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

This truly is a miscarriage of justice.

Okay this guy is cool

>Why yo in, nigga
>Dawg, I just wanted a job