Don't meme about Golems

Don't meme about Golems.

Even though it seems fitting for "being controlled by jews" some user said the word written on it means life. When I read this, I felt there is more to it, on many levels. I think it's a mockery of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost.

First, Jews creating "man" out of soil, is doing what God did and thus "rises" jews to be equal to God, blasphemy. Second, the bible clearly tells us that Jesus is Life. Thus Jews controlling that "creation" is like a curse towards jesus or a desire to control our Lord Jesus Christ.

I think using Golems is reapeating "the curse". I think the one pushing for it is a Jew. I think it's a trick to make you blasphem against the lord and curse upon creatin without realizing it.

NPC is our meme, it's fully understood. Golem is their meme, and we don't have full understanding of it. That's all I wanted to say, do what you will.

Attached: 336ec92243c48818634709b9691ebac6.jpg (736x981, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=MBn1xi-hHpg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1527887013272.jpg (1075x514, 346K)

Attached: 1525359689903.jpg (2610x846, 851K)

Attached: 1538771371033.jpg (2320x773, 602K)

Consider also what artificial intelligence is.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 459K)

You know, by being (((concidently))) the first, second and third post and posting this a few seconds after thread creation basically exposed you, you know.

Another subversive golememe poster unmasked!

Attached: normies.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>some user said the word written on it means life
גלם is golem in hebrew
not sure what it means but thats how its pronounced

>everything is about my superstition all the time
Seems exhausting trying to constantly things to your imaginary bullshit.

>who violates the Will of God
If he is all powerful and he created everything how can anything happen that he does not want to happen?
>The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late
You people have been saying this for centuries. Stop being such nihilists.

UK Royal NPCs!!?

Attached: UK_Royal_Mutt.jpg (615x409, 47K)

Hello
"Golem"
is pronounced Goal-em
Not Gol-lem
That is all.

Attached: elinersson.jpg (780x439, 26K)

חיים = live
אמת = truth

Why is golem and goyim so closely related, not just in English, but also in Hebrew?
>גולם
>גויים

What did the ancient Talmuds mean by this?

>do what you will
is the whole of the law

Christianity isn't true.

Not creating golems here
Just creating memes
God loves creation and creativity
And now, the jews must answer for what the golem actually is publically and it's going to be lulz

Will/Wilt is capitalized for a fucking reason. It doesn't just mean "be a hedonist", despite Crowley's anti-Victorian behavior.

>Don't
now i must

t. kike

>Love is the law, love under will
which is a contradiction of "do what thou wilt" being "the whole of the law"
>deny logic, deny rationality
>hurr durr brainwash yourself to "create ur own reality"
>"creating ur own reality" just means following orders from the higher level satan worshipers and sucking off freemasons and zionists
great plan you got there faggot

I thought it was a variation on "goyem" and "goyim"

Heyyy! he was behind of this..?

Attached: 1540157332996.jpg (487x511, 30K)

Have you read up on the cult of kek, and winterchan/Ebolachan? Pretty strange coincidences if you ask me. Regardless, I don’t believe in coincidence, and if you’re trying to keep a monster from being spawned due to the unwitting attention it is given by people, like idols, then know this:

Every second you spend giving your attention to something is a second of your life that could be used towards establishing yourself as the Christ to come on earth. It could be used towards making a stand for what you feel is right against the wrong in this world, based on your faith humanity would cooperate with what is right instead of having you silenced over it. Dying for the cause you believe in as a martyr defines your innocence, and is your token to heaven.

If you waste your life against the force you know you should be directed in, however: you symbolize your lack of faith. In god, in humanity, in afterlife, in righteous , and your death contributes to the fall of humanity. Your lack of faith is decidedly your lack of want for something more, or justice in the world. What use would God have for a soul like this?

It's written "Emmet" wich means "Truth", then "em" is earased to kill the golem, leaving only "met" wich means death

Jesus was a dirty sandnigger jew. "Can't meme about my brownman, he died for me."

You're just as bad as the Muslims. I can meme about whatever I want, fuck your imaginary surveillance camera in the sky.

in the bible there is also written that jesus is the truth. truth and life is one.

Because that is the human in the eyes of God. Without the truth, and the significance of it as part of our spiritual progression (as Jesus stressed) we are dead, like the Jews who have nothing but observation of the old law. Dead in spirit, and astray from the ways of God, without the truth, the human is dead in purpose, leaving their existence only to collect and do all the things the Jews propogate in the modern world.

>god this
>god that
proofs ?

Without Jesus would you know right from wrong in your heart truly, when you saw it?

Ideally, but none of us is perfect.

No. Those who deny Jesus are blinded to the truth.

>I am the Path, the Truth and The Life

>creatin

thanks for reminding me to buy creatine

No, but we are not expected to be perfect. We are, however, expected to exceed our expectations. We are expected to make a stand for what’s right, and our heart burns when we do. Then we feel the glowing presence of god resonate in us.

However, if we let evil be done as we stand by, we feel guilty, and empty. We are spiritually lowed.

This is the path to reaching the Holy Spirit. Set your heart ablaze and do not let your truth be silent.

NPC is also their meme user. It's a trick to get people to accept the video game hyperreality framework of players and simulation world that paves the way for transhunanism and the mark of the beast. Just go look at /x/ and it's clear as day that viewing people, however sinful or deceived they may be, as inhuman NPCs is a Gnostic doctrine , if you believe the meme you're thinking like a kike or mason sees the goy/profane

Also check the timing of when the NPC meme first surfaced. It was the same day Musk had his Rogan interview about Neurallink , and also the weekend of Jewish New Year

I am the whey, the tren, and the SoBe lifewater

That's obvious, though, isn't it? If you don't use whatever power of discernment you have or can channel or however else it works, aren't you then literally an NPC even if you're justing running the program written in the bible?

That's because the NPC meme is a satanic lie that appeals to people's pride.

If you truly humble yourself before God you realize you and everyone else is an NPC , thinking you're the player is just thinking you're better than the Potter intended

I have pondered the same thing myself

Attached: th.jpg (450x387, 30K)

I thought this too. In the talmud Adam is actually considered a golem. The first golem. It’s also a plural word that is awfully similar to goyim and some user the other day said in the original “hebrew” (Phoenician) the two words would be the same

I think that's fundamentally wrong. An NPC does not have the freedom to decide his own path. Isn't this whole thing basically a test to see what we do?

If you don't subscribe to the concept that we have free will, only then could we be NPCs, and it would be pointless to face judgement in the end because we wouldn't have had a choice.

>MFW the NPC meme is some intelligence agency shit to help expose the concept of golem to the goyim

Attached: 1537666397690.png (774x809, 606K)

>shaming people that don't think for themselves is somehow promoting jewish transhumanism
well, if someone sees the NPC meme and says: Yay! That's what I want to be!" then the christ in me will be sad but the user that is me will probably lose his sides forever.

>Me
>Giving a fuck about your dumbass religion or beliefs
>MFW BOTTOM RIGHT

Attached: 02knvt2h3bf11.jpg (480x621, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MBn1xi-hHpg
Bullshit, this is time, here and now to redpill normies.
Time to erase the fake rabbi's truths from the head of the normies.

Attached: 1539885185042.png (645x722, 36K)

Yeah goyim and golem are absolutely the same word and that’s a jewish trick. Both goy and gol mean “nations” which is why Goliath is called that and also why the hebrew word for “diaspora” is golus

the right pronounce is Goylem

Golem shilling is a mod plant. Every night all of our NPC threads are deleted, but not a single golem thread is touched. This is because attaching the anti semetic narrative to the NPC meme renders it ineffective, as the only thing that would snap a leftie out of his existential NPC crisis is being able to dismiss it as something as radical and taboo as anti semitism.

Conversely, leaving the NPC meme the way it is literally leads directly to the jewish redpill.

By creating the golem meme, Jow Forums further contains itself on its designated containment board which is currently unacceptably extreme for normies.

Notice how NPC memes had migrated to every board last week, but you only see golem memes here? The golem identifies you as a Jow Forumsposter so your meme can be culled. That's how the mods control you.

It's not even about control of you, it's about control of the naked idea that you can and should think for yourself.

Attached: street-fighter-pro-infiltration-out-of-high-profile-tournament-following-disturbing-domestic-violenc (400x224, 28K)

what about the word niggers?
how does that go in yiddish?

Death to all jews

Why?

oy vey

Take the Vargpill and walk through the hallowed halls of Valhalla in the footsteps of your ancestors. Reject the Slave religions. Unless you’re not white, if you’re not white you should drown yourself in a lake of boiling semen

kikes created the golem meme
just like they committed the holocaust (was eugenics op)
so they can turn everything into a "racist" idea
fuckers

JESUS "REAL Jow ForumsACKS DON'T WRITE MEMES IN HEBREW, YOU FUCKING RETARD" CHRIST

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

I explain this myth for the other that don't know anything about it.
It is a myth, a metaphor, settled in a semitic context.
>Create
the word "create" do not exists in Hebrew, it is "shape" "alter" "modify"
>YHWH shape Adam from clay
>a rabbi shape a servant from clay
The meaning is, men are clay (from clay they come to clay they will go, dust to dust) a rabbi can shape a man (goy) ad YHWH shaped a man to serve his will and make a golem (goy-lem).
The rabby uses the goylem against other goyim, he can use it to do violence against his political enemies.
Do this remember anything to you Jow Forums?
>On the head of the golem there is written the word "truth", on its mouth there is a paper with written istruction made by the rabbi
The thought of the golem, "his truth" was setted by the rabbi, he decide what is it, and on the mouth of the goylem there are only what the rabbi has written, the goylem cannot say anything else than those instructions put in is mouth.
Do this remember you anything, goyim?
When the goylem starts acting in way the rabbi does not want the rabbi tries to stop it, but in that moment he realize to be just a soulless puppet, and he become violent against his master.
This is why they are scared, they fear their goylems will rebel them.
You know what will be the last order of the rabbi to the goylem?
die.

Attached: 109.jpg (680x424, 31K)

I wanted to disagree because I like the golem meme but this actually makes sense. We know from meme warfare how even when the opponent seems to have subverted the meme the subversion itself can still work in our favor on levels not considered by them.

Bs they deleted almost all the golem threads and banned tons of people.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE TALKING ABOUT NPCS AND GOLLEMS
THIS IS WORSE THAN THE SHOAH!
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!

>GOLLEMS
goylems

SHUT IT DOWN, DAMN IT!

Making anything about jews specifically gives them memetic power. It's like that article a jew wrote in the 20s that pagans love about how Christianity is their elaborate way to control us. Believing that meme gives them control over purely European Christian traditions. This is how they always operate, they spread narratives where they are "chosen" and elite even though they're gypsies with no connection to ancient Israel or the Christian world except as parasites on it.

The program written in the Bible is apocalypse. Until you find the spirit of this program existing within, you would not be granted it. The same program in the Bible is inside of all of us, because the Bible is just a historical record of our triumphs of morality and against oppression.

i thought gypsies were aryans aka white

Magic is not real.
We make the memes have effect, not the other way around.
Magic obeys our will.
We are our own gods.
Fuck you bitch.

I started this golem meme, idiot, and you have a memeflag, dear Aaron, fuck off.
Your scam will end now, this meme will redpill the normies harder than anyother.
They will just spam it without realizing what they are doing, then when the media will try to explain it or spin it, they will have to show the reality behind it, and trying to swing this double edge sword wll cut them down all by themselves.

But belief molds reality.

Are you trying to be funny, confuse people, or are you just that dumb? Gypsies are about as far away from being aryan as the niggers are.

The sword that swings in the dark is the sword that slaughters indiscriminately.

Be careful whom you arm, if you rest in the dark as well.

Gypsies occupy a social niche, they're not of a specific race. The Irish gypsies are different from the Roma gypsies but they are all parasites that exploit one place and then move on to the next to avoid consequences. Modern jews evolved culturally and genetically to fit this sort of parasitic traveler niche.

>I started this golem meme
Irrelevant to the point and we've been calling each other golems for years. The point is it promote a view that elevates jews to masters instead of parasites.

give them caos that they cannot control, we will rise from it, they will not.

i am gay

But there is already chaos, where is the rising? There has been chaos since the beginning, and most of the chaos has waded since 2016.

The next chance is likely 2020, and when time for action comes, it is either act or sleep.

>memeflag
I'm answering you just to bump golem threads

organize chaos, everything is going where they want, they did not predicted this "populist" movements, even if they were obvious.

As long as you have a plan.

Fine keep your golems but OP still has a point.

It seems pretty obvious to me.
They are the same except the golem meme explicitly names the kike. Modern media is a tool that built the modern golem, which is the NPC.

Beware of any meme that's attempted to be unnaturally pushed on Jow Forums. They tried to change "it's OK to be white" as well before giving up, and just like their attempts with that, their attempts with this golem thing will fade into obscurity as well until they come up with something new (which wakes awhile, Jew's aren't naturally original in their thinking)

Attached: shut it down 11.jpg (499x499, 36K)

this
who shills about "people do not understand it" is a shill.

And those believes are made here. Unimportant shit that was always omnipresent in the chans, the memes, now affect measurably our reality. We are the closest thing to magic in terms of our effort versus the effect. We make a few shitpost but withbour sheer numbers and the eyes on us, we suddenly have power. Entropic and unpredictable, but power anyways.

Because we Bongs are the creation of the you know Whos. Many words in English are Hebrew words phonetically opposite. They taught us to speak backwards. A fine joke. (((They))) had settlements here WAY back, the Greeks traded tin from Cornwall in Phonecian times, before the destruction of Carthage even. That's why, and it pains me, but we Anglo are the goodest of good goy.

There is a difference though
The Golem was a powerfull, a strong creature while the NPC is, without its numerical superiority, very weak

>Many words in English are Hebrew words phonetically opposite.
for example what
>the Greeks traded tin from Cornwall in Phonecian times
this is known, but what does it have to do with European Jewry?
Seems like if there was any control gained over england it happened with the rothschild banking dynasty

golem means a "shapeless mass", it atually represent many individual, a mass shaped by a rabbi.

Attached: 1526820568958.jpg (444x500, 175K)

Attached: Memetic Hazards.png (1280x1656, 233K)

If you Post that photo enough, the Chinese might think it’s a trend, copy it, and have lamps by Christmas on every Walmart’s shelf.... right next to the llama and Buddha head lamps.

Hello rabbi

>NPC is our meme, it's fully understood. Golem is their meme, and we don't have full understanding of it. That's all I wanted to say, do what you will.
I agree with this. I'm not going to be messing around with these Jews and their evil khabolo magic. I know enough about them to the point where if something is written in the TALMUD but missing in the bible, then it is probably evil and against God.

Pic very related. Old talmud found in Turkey.

Attached: 00.jpg (1316x4106, 730K)

this shit is ok but i get a warning? fucking deep state glow in the dark nigger mods fuck you

Its a metaphor genius

The golem was first brought up here to call out the Joob psyops teams sent in to fight the pol. Once understood it quickly became the natural evolution of the NPC. Because it makes sense. The lady doth protest too much if the answer to those against the golem. This is how they are cooking up ways to stop the golem in Tel Aviv and DC. Say it is Joob and hope the pol don’t realize how close they are. See chimp out to understand

Well this is interesting..
As long as we expose that the left and many of the republicans are being used as golem by Zionists, then I don't see how it would be blasphemous. At that point it would only be spreading the truth because I'm sure that's how the Zionists view the goy anyways, as their golems.

Life becomes Death when you remove the letter "E" from it's forehead. E = Electricity. The Golem is our dependence on electricity. The Jew spreads his propaganda using the TV/Radio/Internet to program all of the golems. The only way to defeat the Golem is to remove the Electricity.

the golem meme is a shitty pathetic copy of the NPC meme. kikes must truly be scared to try this desperate attempt to subvert it.

between the golem and the muh psyop false flag posts, it really proves how effective the NPC meme is

Attached: 41.jpg (768x1091, 172K)

>Don't meme about Golems
Meme about Golems. Got it