Seriously, why does the NPC meme hurt them so much?

Seriously, why does the NPC meme hurt them so much?

Attached: 44353417_295368047738308_7382617120430882816_n.jpg (3750x2500, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iroots.org/2018/10/19/npc-signs-represent-at-bernie-sanders-event/
youtu.be/j-FxA1jloTg
twitter.com/irootsorg/status/1053878448639361024
brexitcentral.com/remainers-using-identity-politics-demonise-brexiteers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dehumanisation

>NPCs are people incapable of logical, abstract thinking
>Everyone on the left is an NPC
>Everyone who doesn't like the meme is an NPC

I know the majority of people who go along with this will say it's just a meme but honestly the way it gets used on this site would make you think that people here actually believe the meme is real to some extent. Because they do.

I bet you think the jews are just a meme too

Thats utter nonsense

Attached: okaygrey.jpg (960x720, 89K)

So which is it?

>It's just a meme, bro
or
>Anyone on the left is incapable of thinking for themselves

Because it attacks the notion that they're in any way special. One thing the lefties have is a sense of self-importance far above any reasonable measure, embodying the term special snowflake. This reduces them all to a simple, easily comparable stereotype. No features, nothing that makes them unique, just a blank slate made of nothing but ideology. And due to how hard they overreacted and projected themselves onto the meme, that means they know its true to an extent, and the truth hurts.

Thats not to say there arent NPCs on the right as well, it just seems they're far less affected by the mere existence of the meme than the left.

It feeds the two biggest delusions liberals have. One, that Jow Forums never talks about anything except liberals, and two, that Jow Forums is out to kill them (in this case, dehumanizing them as a necessary precondition to killing them).

It's a perfect maymay to make liberals self-pwn like never before.

It's a way to penetrate their bubbles as well as the other things people have mentioned. You can't debate any issue on a leftist website without immediate bans, so parroting their own talking points back at them with dumb names / icons is surprisingly effective.

To be a leftist in this day requires one to either be unthinking and uncaring, or to be evil as your stated goals are to make people conform to your way of thinking through threat of force, either economic or physical. If it is the first case, then they are showing a lack of any kind of critical thinking skills, if it is the later then they deserve no remorse.

With both, you can aptly come to the conclusion that they are little more than dangerous primates and should be treated as such. To dehumanize something requires someone to be human to begin with. The fact that they never once considered that all of their verbal nonsense over the decades has been the same dehumanizing tactics they now supposedly decry just goes to show that they truly are incapable of remaining a part of human society.

so it is dehumanising. thanks

Attached: 1535146340889.png (1000x1293, 553K)

No, user, Communists really aren't people. We didn't even do the dehumanizing, Marx did.

It’s stupid and based on junk science.

>The fact that they never once considered that all of their verbal nonsense over the decades has been the same dehumanizing tactics they now supposedly decry just goes to show that they truly are incapable of remaining a part of human society.

Thus it's safe to say that it's not because of "muh dehumanization" It is clearly something far more primal than that.

its war, nigger

I like the evidence presented in this credible macro image.

>implying communists are human

I'm talking about people on the left. You realise not all of them engage in those same tactics?

#notallcommunists

It's a forced meme, and it is being used as a proof-of-concept that places like Jow Forums are relatively easily to influence and subvert.

Then they should have no problems with the meme as it's clearly not direct at them, right?

>everyone on the left is a communist
don't reply to me, brainlet

JESUS "UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE SON" CHRIST

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

are they the NPC

or

are you the NPC repeating what you were told calling the left NPC's?

Attached: F8JCugH.jpg (488x380, 80K)

and yet it still gets directed at them

good effort, kike

Attached: 1512348714854.png (1024x887, 391K)

Yet they had no qualms with the same and worse tactics being used to generalize everyone they were told was against them. So are they just unthinking or are they evil?

>gets directed
By who? Them? They self-identified here. Who directed it? NPCs are inherently leftist. They are the ultimate collective. They are the perfect society of automatons for whom Communism would be a perfect government.

jesus / pepe

Attached: pepe_awake_npc.png (746x2192, 393K)

They thought they were unique and special for having liberal beliefs so pointing out that they're actually brainwashed enrages them

many didn't engage in the tactics. what more do you want?

Please answer the question.

Most people dont think about things and the npc meme makes them feel inferior for their lack of self reflection.

>many didn't engage
How many of them were happy others were engaging for them in typical NPC style? How many of them stopped being leftists and continued supporting those that were? The Jew loves saying that it wasn't him personally.

Because they are robots programmed by the mainstream media industrial complex into thinking and behaving a certain way. Thus the NPC meme is true, and it hurts them.

Attached: NPC.jpg (920x613, 101K)

Well, you're losing. One fluke battle for the presidential election only to choose someone who forever fucks up any future chance you have of holding power

Goodbye

Attached: 44585322_1794487617344727_7344289416396931072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh (960x784, 104K)

>so it is dehumanising.
What the fuck does that even mean?
Anything from the minute sperm exits the nut to the minute your corpse is shoved in the ground can be classed as "dehumanising"
You actually think our meat suits were intended to stare blankly at small boxes, worship paper and plastic and obey masters? Our sole purpose is to reproduce and we just need to eat, fuck and kill to do that.

YOU are losing. factually speaking, victory for you is a physical impossibility.

Whats up with leafs and good posts lately?

Found the newfag

It appears to be the latest leftist buzzword that they don't understand. If they truly didn't like it they never would have engaged in it for so long with no calls from the 'moderates' to stop it.

Attached: shutthefuckup.jpg (1000x1293, 386K)

wait, those look like actual women. wtf

Because they have this self-image as free-thinkers and nonconformist. Pointing out that they're thinking in perfect ideological lockstep with each other, and with academia, the entertainment industry, the news media, and a variety of NGOs, hurts that self-image.

This.

Lol shills btfo

Source?

kek all i hear is "i am insecure"

iroots.org/2018/10/19/npc-signs-represent-at-bernie-sanders-event/

Are those /ourguysandgals/?

Attached: be angry you stupid npc.png (548x1266, 164K)

youtu.be/j-FxA1jloTg

Go away

Thanks, I also found some pics. It's pretty good trolling. twitter.com/irootsorg/status/1053878448639361024

The left fail to understand anything.
The meme itself is just mocking a mindset (or lack thereof) They wanted nothing more than to be treated equally without racism, sexism, sexuality. They are all just narcissist's and would lynch a nigger without a second thought if they thought it would bring them admiration and praise.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

'People's Vote' march...

Attached: NPC-Remain-2.png (1000x541, 989K)

>why do authoritarians hate being mocked?
Hmmm

Attached: 15C27F14-5442-4AAF-ADD4-3E5CF02DA638.png (630x848, 220K)

>you russian bots
Bitch are you even serious at this point, can't just blame everything on us

This. and look at the percentage of people here who dont realize this. Next time they pull this that percentage will be higher

lol, it's amazing how much gaslighting is going on over this meme

How Remainers are using identity politics to demonise Brexiteers

brexitcentral.com/remainers-using-identity-politics-demonise-brexiteers/

Attached: 1056100102.jpg (1000x541, 157K)

CRANK IT UP

IT's THEIR DREAM AFTERALL