If multiculturalism works

Why is northern Ireland such a shithole?
I mean you have two cultures they have been living beside each other for 400 years and the place is a total shithole.

Attached: untitled.png (303x166, 109K)

If multiculturalism works and diversity is great shouldn't Northern Ireland be a great place rather than a feasting sore on humanity? Its a shithole with awful violence.So what about Rwanda. Hutu and Tutsi. Diversity right? But again the place is a complete shithole wracked with violence. Why has the diversity not made it great?
Nigeria. Ibo and Yoruba. Diversity. Complete shithole.The Balkans, rich multicultural heritage, communities living side by side. Bloodbath, complete shithole.
I don't understand. All these places are so diverse and multicultural. What went wrong?
Pre partition India, hindis, Sikhs, Muslims all living beside each other. Complete bloodbath. Failed had to be divided in two.
And its the same everywhere. I mean the US had race laws and slavery which I suppose was one way of making multiculturalism work, then it had Mexican slave labour but lets face it, its all a bit crap.This whole strength in diversity and multiculturalism is good thing. It seems to be a way to cause slaughter really.
I feel cheated. I was told diversity and multiculturalism was wonderful and good. Instead its shitty and violent. Am I missing something?Now I know the majority of people here get very existed about race and that's fine for you all but I'm not really against anyone. I want all people to be happy and well fed and free of violence. So I don't want diversity or multiculturalism because then people end up dead and unhappy and starving. Look even at the Jews, mixed in with people in eastern Europe. Fucked. Pogroms and all manner of horribleness.Off in their own little spot and now they are fine. How do we explain this to normies? So I love White People and Black and Jews and Asians and Japanese and Mexicans and everybody and I want them all happy and fed and safe. That is impossible if you have multiculturalism and diversity.

isn't it also 98% white

yikes...

That's why the US population has to own so many guns. Diversity. Blacks, whites, Mexicans in the US have to have guns because multiculturalism is inherently violent. So multiculturalism seems to me to be very evil and hateful of people of all races and creeds living happily. Like everywhere you have sunni muslims and shia muslims in the same country they murder each other. Why don't they all just swap around so their are happy sunni countries and shia countries? Why are people like Zulus mixed in with loads of other peoples without their own nation. Of course they are going to be violent. Its not fitting to humans to constantly live with the alien and strange next to them. Look at the USA since they started mixing it all up. Everyone is armed to the teeth. I know, I'm not one of you anons because I'm not racist and don't hate anyone an would like people to be happy peaceful and prosperous. However I can't help but feel you may be interested in my reasoning on why diversity and multiculturalism is very wrong, cruel and yes even evil.

>isn't it also 98% whiteyikes...

That's not the point at all. read

>balkans
It will never know piece for this simple fact

Attached: 1539426894459.gif (788x451, 97K)

peace*

two words diversity and multiculturalism
that's why violence, misery and hunger

A mixed marriage in Northern Ireland is between a Catholic and a Protestant...lol

>That's not the point at all. read

Ireland was a proxy war between catholic control Europe, and protestant England.

nuke the fucking lot of you. how dare you hold up glorious brexit. NI/Republic whatever, you're all potato niggers

I'm Catholic. I've really nothing against Presbyterians at all. The thing is that's what happens natural like in Northern Ireland when you put to different cultures in on top of each other. They inevitably laughter, impoverish and cause misery to each other. That's why Africa is so shit. Instead of their being cultural nations with common religion, ethnic and language you have their deliberate abominations created by the likes of the Britiah, Belgians, French and Portugese that mixed them all in a bit so they would be divided and then exploited. That's what happens when you mix people up in diversity an multiculturalism. They'd be find plodding around with pots o their heads if they were not trying to kill the other lot in a competition with them to be in charge. It leady to nasty vicious awful cruelty, genocide, euthanasia, abortion and social diseases like homosexuality but above all violence, hunger and misery.

>Ireland was a proxy war between catholic control Europe, and protestant England.

And what about partitioned India or the tribes in Afghanistan or the tribes in Nigeria and Sudan and Rwanda and the Germans and the POles and the French and the Germans. They were ALWAYS slaughtering each other over the mixed bits at the edges. Humans should be segregated into their own common ethic, cultural and religious and linguistic groups and their would be no more shit

but the cultures segregate themselves

Well killing English people is very easy and a bit silly. Everyone has done it but the thing is that's because the English don't stay in their own country and make it nice because they are a bit useless. All foreigners should leave England and the English should be left to sort out their post industrial urban wasteland themselves. Killing English people is so easy its unsporting. That's what happened though they may have been fine people but they come over to Ireland and the two peoples don't like each other because each is strange to the other so all the English get killed (after they try killing all the irish). Its shit for everybody.

>but the cultures segregate themselves

Not dickheads who go around starting empires and breaking up nations to steal shiny beads for their fat sectarian queen. Stay home.

if multiculturalism works, why did Polish Lithuanian-Commonwealth collapse.

multiculturalism is literally worse than mongol invasion

The reason Ireland and Africa are shit, is because they both filled with low IQ niggers.

Attached: 1538881820605s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Well you did pretty well but then you have basically the same language, religion and ethnicity but even the little differences fucked you up. Multiculturaism is basically always 'hey lets all get on together horaay and in three generations some kid is getting beaten to death with barbed wire because he's the wrong sort in the wrong street. Its shit. It never gets better with time, even centuries, just worse or tragically until one lot is actually entirely murdered. That's awful and it is the fault of multiculturalism and diversity.

>The reason Ireland and Africa are shit, is because they both filled with low IQ niggers.

The irony being the USA is ACTUALLY filled with low IQ niggers but you are missing my point. The USA only managed multiculturalism via slavery and segregation laws. It was shit. Now that you have got rid of them all the weird white protestant cults, the niggers and the Mexican are all armed to the teeth and hate each other. As for the original Indians? Mostly dead. So multiculturalism brought you genocide, slavery and apartheid and you only get though your day carrying a concealed weapon and hoping you don't run into any diversity on your way home. All that misery, death and poverty for the sake of multiculturalism and diversity.

Look at Russia its a complete mix of about 20 ethnic groups and theer are massive religious divisions. There multiculturalism and diversity spawned autocrats, tyrants, gulags and the complete fuckup that was stalin and communism. Tens of millions of lives lost, people starving and misery all because of multiculturalism and diversity.

Here is a prophecy. Apparently the most multicultural and diverse large population in the world is in London. We will therefore see violence, misery and starvation there worthy of the history books reasonably soon.

Best persian food i ever had was in london.

A place with a n orthodox Serb who's native language is Serbian eating persian food made my muslims whos native language is farsi administered by a german monarch with English serfs. No potential for violence there at all..