Black people don't make up 12% of the U.S. Most american blacks already have over 20% European admixture...

black people don't make up 12% of the U.S. Most american blacks already have over 20% European admixture. when they then have a child with a whitey their children have more European admixture than African.

if you're more than 50% European you are not black 25% is already a stretch. This shit needs to stop.

Attached: m.jpg (991x685, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
money.cnn.com/2014/08/18/pf/child-cost/index.html
thoughtco.com/lifetime-earnings-soar-with-education-3321730
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when they then have a child with a whitey their children have more European admixture than African.

which is why african immigration during obama, increased the black population from 12% to 15%.

Libtards think if you have even a drop of nignog in you then you must be a nignog.
Libtards. I'm literally shaking.

one drop rule

and why are their eyes yellow?

Take one for the team and reed the sheboons from the ghetto then.

Liver failure.

white clear eyes are considered a feminine trait so men of his culture stare at the sun to add some masculinity to their eyes.

2 million years of evolution is what it takes to get humans from niggers.

why do so many of them look stoned as fuck. whats with the nigger pinkeye?

Jaundice from cirrhosis from childhood malnutrition. Also, they have yellowed sclerae already from higher levels of melanin.

>what are recessive genes
you're making a big mistake
>bleach a sheboon and marry a white girl
Now you made a nigger and a white kid genius plus the 20 from Eddie Murphy

you made a mistake. jews are intelligent. whites are their cattle.

The pol/ecat dilemma.

Attached: 8e0.jpg (506x726, 105K)

Anyone with as little as 5% nigger in their blood is a nigger. FACT.

America is a black country then. BLM need to be talking about lightskin oppression

Wrong.

Nigger, suck off Schlomo for gibs

Anyone tainted with the blood of you disgusting apes is one of you, African DNA is like a great stinking turd bobbing up and down in your genetic pool.

Attached: o father.jpg (1000x1500, 312K)

Lmao
0.1% nigger and you get the gas

US blacks are more or less athletic kikes.

the original nigro

>yellow
that shit is red... nigger looks straight out of RE5.

Because if you have a drop of nigger in you then you would have been a slave. Libs are actually far more culturally racist and traditional than most on the "right".

American blacks are not Nilotic. Don't post a Nilote as an example of a pure African in comparison to Black Americans, post a West African as they're of the same stock

Attached: Sweden YES.webm (1300x731, 1.31M)

Despite what you hear on the interwebs yanks are actually not intermixed.

Floyd Jr knows his father though. Sr used him as a child shield when the police raided his house.

Attached: Macron_Absolute_France_12bb2.jpg (600x596, 100K)

Attached: absolute france.jpg (1200x999, 392K)

From the limited data out of the hundreds of 23&&me tests on youtube, practically all the americans were heavily mixed.

France...

Attached: International Airport - Paris France.webm (640x362, 2.91M)

Take every argument used to explain the racism of white people then apply it to Jews unironically. There is your answer.

Attached: aa-scheuer-jewes.jpg (450x262, 65K)

In three generations you can bleach a mulatto.

Attached: BEB3B909-35F2-465C-918E-F47F96397163.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

Dumb fuck. T hat's because you're looking at shitskins on youtube. xDDD

"Consistent with previous anecdotal results,32 the frequency of European American individuals who carry African ancestry varies strongly by state and region of the US (Figure 3A). We estimate that a substantial fraction, at least 1.4%, of self-reported European Americans in the US carry at least 2% African ancestry. Using a less conservative threshold, approximately 3.5% of European Americans have 1% or more African ancestry (Figure S8). Individuals with African ancestry are found at much higher frequencies in states in the South than in other parts of the US: about 5% of self-reported European Americans living in South Carolina and Louisiana have at least 2% African ancestry. Lowering the threshold to at least 1% African ancestry (potentially arising from one African genealogical ancestor within the last 11 generations), European Americans with African ancestry comprise as much as 12% of European Americans from Louisiana and South Carolina and about 1 in 10 individuals in other parts of the South (Figure S8).
Most individuals who have less than 28% African ancestry identify as European American, rather than as African American (Figures 4 and 5A). Logistic regression of self-identified European Americans and African Americans reveals that the proportion of African ancestry predicts self-reported ancestry significantly, with a coefficient of 20.1 (95% CI: 18.0–22.2) (Table S6 and Figure S9). For a full characterization of terms and logistic models, see Table S6 and Figure S9."

cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(14)00476-5

>tfw no beautiful Swedish gf

I wasn't referring explicitly to black admixture. Americans typically have several ethnicities autosomal DNA, african, central american, native american, european and sometimes even asian.

The latest gen of Americans is literally 50% White. They aren't bleaching anything.

Back to africa, mutt.

Most White Americans are pretty damn White still.

Yeah in looks they are very fair skinned. Especially WASPs.

No they don't. I've just presented you with the data. What you are describing are spics, and beaners aren't american.

Gook DNA in White americans is nonexistant.

"central american" DNA IS native american DNA. There is no distinction. White americans do not actually carry native american DNA. Only up to 4% of White americans carry at least 2% native american DNA.

Yep. For those Europeans that don't understand, most white americans are still 98%-100% white, so it isn't like most whites are only "le 56%" themselves. The 56% is the fact that non-whites are actually producing enough babies to grow their populations while whites only barely manage to produce enough to replace themselves and keep their population stable, but not grow it.

All it would take is one generation of white families all having 4-5 children and everything would be fixed.

Have you actually met women/been in female spaces on the internet?
They are deathly averse to the idea of motherhood. It's like an epidemic.

>if you're more than 50% European you are not black 25% is already a stretch. This shit needs to stop.
Correct. They are mongrelized abominations.

humans probably evolved white sculpa so it was easier to see emotion. Niggers didn't need this since they never went beyond chimpanzee levels if interactions where they wage war and rape and that's all

Checkd. I know. It saddens me greatly. Why do so may people shirk something so natural and wonderful?

4-5 kids? Do you know how much that would cost? Why not just remove the spics. .

What's even more funny is that they claim whites raped their slaves and that's because whites are bad, when it is their ancestors who raped their slaves and had mixed children.
Btw, I think this should be a meme.

i'm glad somebody finally brought this up. so true

geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

false. white Americans are around 98 percent European on average according to the data we have.

Why not both?
Children aren't that bad. Nor too expensive, you just need have them working young around the house and contributing to the household as soon as possible (six they can weed the garden, etc. also teaches them a good work ethic and skills)

Meanwhile I am 100% european and you mongrels have the gall to call me non-white.

Oof.

also Hispanics (the biggest minority population) are around 40-60 percent European on average. The rest being mostly Amerindian but also some negro. Literally le 56 percent meme incarnate.

I think modern greeks are actually around 33 percent noneuropean on average. Don't have the studies on hand ill have to look for them

The niggers have to go.

I am literally 87% greek and 13% italian. I did both ancestry and 23&me. Not even any other sub1% ethnicities.

Well yes that makes sense because of how those ancestry sites work. The ones that calculate admixture examine autosomal dna as it comprises the vast majority of the genome. Like 95 percent and it compares that to the dna of other individuals or populations. It does not account for however how "European" a population is. But yeah I can't find the study i was referencing in my previous post and I can't be arsed to find it so you can just disregard that claim. I do consider greeks to be white anyway. Any disparities between european ethnic groups can be mitigated by eugenic policies in the ethnostate.

Attached: 1527511578256.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

You can only trace back up to 120 ancestors via autosomal DNA, lad. You cannot ascertain ethnic groups even 1000 years ago, let alone the proto-europeans or the paleolithic era ethnic groups. Of course you'd consider the greeks white, we have practically the same alleles that actively transcribe for genotypical traits in nuclear DNA as the neolithic groups that lived in the area did.
It's good that you are interested in phylogenetics. Interestingly enough, my dissertation is in computational phylogenetics.

R U fucking insane. That would be 1 million dollars. xDDD

"To raise a child born in 2013 to the age of 18, it will cost a middle-income couple just over $245,000, according to newly released estimates from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. That's up $4,260, or almost 2%, from the year before."

money.cnn.com/2014/08/18/pf/child-cost/index.html

Trying to outbreed welfare mongrel turd world savages will drag us down to the level of welfare turd world savages. We cannot beat the invaders at the reproduction game.

>welfare
This needs to go and the sooner the better.

I have a networth of 800k euro at 29. I am middle-class and mediocre. 1 million dollars over the span of several years is nothing.

So what you are saying is racially mixed people are racially mixed? That’s profound.
And what is your ulterior motive, fren. Are you trying to get yourself classed as white?

Attached: 789E0EBB-0B85-4CE7-9EF1-9A05FB5F67F3.jpg (768x576, 114K)

One drop rule, nigger.
>when they then have a child with a whitey
>when
Accepting this sort of thing is almost as bad as the act itself. Off yourself, niggerlover.

>You can only trace back up to 120 ancestors via autosomal DNA, lad. >You cannot ascertain ethnic groups even 1000 years ago, let alone the proto-europeans or the paleolithic era ethnic groups

Yes i know it has a limit of about ten generations back. If you wanna know things like proto indoeuropean/ neolothic far/ etc im pretty sure you have to sequence the whole genome. Which we can do and have done for some european populations. Not sure what the most up to data is on that. I think pic related is a little outdated (they discovered more far east admixture or something)

Attached: Haak-et-al-2015-Figure-3-Admixture-Proportions-in-Modern-DNA-With-Linguistic-and-Historical-Origins- (1180x987, 260K)

Its the mulattoes themselves that call themselves black.

And honestly, if they started claiming to be white, it would actually make the "56% meme" into truth rather than being a huge load of bullshit.

>COPE

Really? Could I see proofs?

Attached: 08C1366C-48D4-4A0A-ADE0-68123B7389D6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.29M)

Aren't there some heart of darkness Africa blacks out there that legitimately blame lightskinned house niggers for their problems?

You can't decode the genome because you can't cross-referrence it to anything. That's why our only option is nuclear DNA from bones. It's incomplete data and you have to make a lot of assumptions. A shitton of genes have had several alleles over the years. A shitton of genes have changed transcription sequences over the years. A shitton of genes are just not even expressed whatsoever anymore. A shitton of genes are just copied for no apparent reason. A shitton of genes might have undergone methylation and you wont be able to know.

If a person is 1% nigger it's already too much nigger.

This. Amerilards can't fathom there being different phenotypes in Africa like there are in Europe for some reason.

Attached: F1.large.jpg (1209x1280, 315K)

Not to say that I believe you, and I don't but the average person will only earn 1.2 million over the course of a lifetime.

" over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million, while those with a bachelor's degree will earn, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree will earn $2.5 million."

thoughtco.com/lifetime-earnings-soar-with-education-3321730

Attached: B4CC36E6-94DA-4FB6-994A-FCC2B3606098.gif (320x316, 2M)

Not really.
Inherited house and summerhouse plus 100k in savings. Make 60k euro per annum, invested roughly 180k in s&p500 over the span of a 6 years. I also still have my granpa's boat and a shitty ford focus.

rosa parks was a mulatto nigger. I suppose she should have called herself White too. I wonder how that would have worked out. xDDD

>You can't decode the genome because you can't cross-referrence it to anything

I thought what they did was exactly what you say next. Cross reference it with dna found in bone samples in sites like Kostenki 14.

as for the rest of what you said yeah absolutely.
on a tangent even if ancient greeks are 99 percent genetically the same as modern ones there could have been major selective pressures since then that have resulted in the modern state of greece rather than it being a result of noneuropean admixture.

Wish I lived in a Greek island. You’ve probably no idea how horrible England is in autumn/winter. I’d give up most of my stuff to move to the Mediterranean. You’re lucky to be there and have a boat to enjoy it.

Yeah they cross-referrence with nuclear DNA, but it's an incomplete science. You have to make assumptions in order to get anywhere.
All populations have had extreme environmental pressures, but most importantly selection pressures.
Diet, Climate, Lifespan, Mating strategies, Exposure to pathogens. They all played a role. Especially on the expression of phenotypical traits.

yeah my summerhome is like 10 meters from the sea, in Chalkidiki. Beautiful place. I do a little gardening, I grow seasonal flowers. It's neat.

>Diet, Climate, Lifespan, Mating strategies, Exposure to pathogens.

yeah. im not sure if you're familiar with this (although you probably are) but the whole hajnal line/manorialism theory is quite interesting. The hajnal theory being that northwestern europe largely practised outbreeding as well as absolute nuclear families that led to less tribalism and more individualism and ultimately more civic mindedness. Though im not so sure about that. however i tend to think thatmacdona;lds theory is a little more relevant where low population density and relative homogeneity/limited race-tribe conflict would produce that result no matter what.

Manorialism was essentially a meat grinder for the lower classes in medieval europe. In fact medieval europe was one of the few times in history where the nobility was vastly outproducing the lower classes and I think althpye calculated that they replaced them 2.5 times over.

Attached: hajnallinefamilystructures.jpg (903x1716, 210K)

w..w.where can i find a woman that dark? asking for a friend.

Attached: stunnedbateman.png (548x565, 795K)

Why do Africans always have red eyes like that?

>he asks, his eyes twice as bloodshot

Well I did live in Africa for a year. Is it the dust? It's dusty as hell.

There is evidence that we had asymmetrical mating strategies up until ~9000BCE. Ergo, tournament species-based selection pressures.
There was A LOT of interbreeding with homo neanderthalensis, and they *probably* had a more rigid system of reproduction. But all that is 40000 years ago. Disregard what the data posits about later dates, the shills still go on about the "out of africa" hypothesis.
There was limited conflict and limited outbreeding because tribe-groups tended to stay small (100-120 people), all loosely related. It is the product of Kin Selection. People would copulate with 3rd to 4th cousins, the optimal genetic drift.
Even the homo sapien sapiens and homo neanderthalensis intermixtures are thought to have been amicable for the most part.

>There was A LOT of interbreeding with homo neanderthalensis

huh. I always thought there was a very small amount of interbreeding and then introgression/selection on those genes we took led to things like light skin, red hair, maybe even blue eyes idk.

I should say led to things like light skin, red hair, etc being widespread

Blue eyes is extremele recent. 14000 years old. It's a mutation of OCA2, its allele not coding for melanin production in the melanocytes of the stroma of the eye. It originated in southeastern europe. There were overt selection pressures for it in north and northwestern europe, for obvious reasons.

What this poster looks like behind the computer

Attached: 56%Goblino.png (232x218, 11K)

OCA2 plus HERC2 alleles = blue eyed humans. Skin pigmentation and hair pigmentation works in a similar way.
Only pigmentation in the pubic area is slightly different, since androgens and adrenal affect the melanocytes in that area.

>There were overt selection pressures for it in north and northwestern europe, for obvious reasons

i don't see the obvious reasons lol

>It originated in southeastern europe

so like ukraine? i mean considering that and when it originated did it not come from the aryans/ indoeuropeans?

Attached: Dmx9svrXcAE9Dc_.jpg (721x1200, 142K)

South Sudan. The man in the picture is a South Sudanese soilder. It's easy to spot Nilotics from other African peoples.
Probably this

Attached: sudanese-model-queen-of-the-dark-nyakim-gatwech-fb14.png (1200x630, 825K)

Sicle cell anemia, a common genetic disorder in malaria ridden areas like sub-saharan Africa, causes jaundice, a yellowing of the skin and eyes.

It did come from the indigenous peoples of caucasus region. It moved into broader europe during the proto-indo-european migrations.

What is the obvious reason?
Beauty is a social construct so if byfar most people had brown eyes why would that be a reason for selective breeding.

mk. then what are the obvious reasons for its selection in northwestern europe then?

Blue eyes = colourless eyes. They appear blue due to the wavelength of light that is reflected out of the stroma. No melanin = greater nocturnal eyesight and greater eyesight with limited sunshine.

This looks like a fucking real life demon.