Should antivaxxers and homeopaths lose child custody rights?

Should antivaxxers and homeopaths lose child custody rights?

Attached: DA6FA0BD-96BA-4252-8F0E-053D41C0ED79.jpg (718x960, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/11/15/amish-may-hold-secret-longer-life-scientists-find-anti-ageing1/
thelocal.fr/20180315/france-fears-measles-outbreak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just cuz there's more modern ways doesnt make theirs any less natural
also
>that filename

>lose child custody rights?
go home, liberal

So … the "rights" of the parents matter more than the rights of the kids?

No, let the kids die as long as they don't spend money in a public hospital funded by tax.

Attached: abortion2.png (1000x447, 574K)

Whooping cough wont kill you unless you're a baby or old and compromised. Only been one death from it since 2016, and it was a baby.

Better prevention is don't let your kids hang out with fresh off the boat third worlders where diseases that were wiped out here are actually a problem.

>MY BODY MY CHOICE
>YAY STATE MANDATED VACCINES

Fucking explain yourself

This. And 1st people to lose their children will be the baby penis mutilation crazies.

Attached: 37404507_219933512052694_6684256795310948352_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

My parents failed to vaccinate me, somehow I'm still alive

This is what I find maddening. Herd immunity means jack diddly fuck when you’re also letting in droves of unvaccinated third worlders literally known for their alarming lack of hygiene at the same time.

No, fuck off. I'm so tired of this debate.

>Children should belong to the state
Thats real progressive of you, Italy.

>Take vaccines
>Become dependent
>bacteria evolves to new heights
>Your immune system not used to adapting
>People die black plague style unless you come up with new vaccines

>logic
>statist NPCs

Nope they are incapable of addressing this issue. I've asked neo-libs about this and only got a blank stare.

no, we still need to thin the herd. OTSS

Lol no you faggot

But thats not the point.

By getting vaccinated you are helping yourself and the nations health with heard immunity.

saying that you are still alive because you didnt get vacinated is like saying "I failed going into the armed forces, somehow im still alive", you will be stronger if you went to the military, but the far more important point is the contribution you are making to your country.

You know who doesnt take vaccines? Amish

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/11/15/amish-may-hold-secret-longer-life-scientists-find-anti-ageing1/

Probably a myriad of reasons for why they live longer and have better health, but they do.. and they dont take vaccines.

Yes

This, drag them out into the streets and grind their dicks of with cheese graters and pour mixtures of broken glass and habanero sauce down their rotten, child cutting cunt holes and keep them alive and suffering for as long as physically possible.
No mercy for child cutters.

Attached: 1535088089888.jpg (500x706, 82K)

>antivaxxers
No, you cannot force someone to consume something. I don't agree with antivaxxers, but I also see where improvements need to be made to the process involving honesty in what is in the vaccines. If their kids get sick, who cares? If other kids who aren't vaxxed too, who gives a fuck?

I was kidding, I've never even had the flu. Herd immunity is a load of shit anyway.

Indeed. Something is seriously wrong with their brains to justify cutting baby penis.

No. If a parent legitimately believes they’re doing the best for their child, they have the right to do things they’re wrong about. The issue is when parents know they’re not doing what’s right but don’t care, like child-beaters.

The miniscule chance of dying from not being vaxxed is more than made up from being protected from the doctors slipping you something for MKUltra style medical testing. The anti-anti vaxxers have yet to find a single case they can point to to make their case.

There are mothers with obese children, obese babies. Anti vaxxers have a couple single digit outbreaks every couple years and everyone loses their minds, meanwhile they all recovered by the time the news story struck.

just gonna leave this here.

thelocal.fr/20180315/france-fears-measles-outbreak

its definetly interesting an interesting article but it seems to me that something that works for a relatively small community isnt gonna cut it for the regular modern day cities with people so closely packed together.

All of these new outbreaks are being caused by the ramped up numbers of 3rd worlders flooding in during the last 6-8 years.

Once Obama got settled in it wasn't enough to have Mexicans treat the border like a revolving door, and they started actively seeking people further South. But a virus doesn't exist in a vacuum, in fact they are highly mutable. Which means for whatever good they do its worth noting if you come in contact with a "new" strain that's been mutating for 100 years in Brazil.

It's not a coincidence these diseases started popping up after the summer where Obama let in 250k "kids" from South America.

Attached: 94a80b0b418eb2488430e2ec7d9424e22b0c632c01ec93b462c7b53ed545dbce.jpg (590x443, 203K)

>take mandatory injections courtesy of the state or else lose your kids
Just as the founders intended.

>heard immunity
I heard that was bullshit.

If the vaccine protected you from the virus or bacteria then why all the butt hurt about non vaccinated kids?

>I've tried everything. I can't think of anything else!
lol Life must be pretty rough for someone as retarded as that mother.

>just gonna leave this here
This is exactly what I was talking about.

>Be France
>Spend 20th century conquering diseases
>Spend 21st century inviting millions of unveted 3rd world rapefuges into your country
>OMG medieval plagues are appearing again! How could this happen?!
Better make the vaccines stronger goyim! We'll have to increase the schedule to 6 million shots by the age of 2 just to be safe!

Attached: 1539912095686.jpg (1000x688, 55K)

frankly i dont care how a disease resurfaced, but can we at least agree that if people actually got the vaccenes in the first place then this wouldnt even be a problem?

>humidifier
>cool mist vaporisers
>essential oils
>steamed veggies
>soups
>teas
>herbal cough remedy
>elderberry gummies
>garlic
>tumeric
>onions
What are they supposed to do? Just keep your kids away from nogs and you have nothing to worry about

>can we at least agree
No. The choice is the parents, and once the child turns 18, it is their choice. The consequences are irrelevant. The rights are what is.

No, because diseases mutate

lookit i want to gas the kikes hang the niggers and drown the spics but for what fucking reason do you brainlets believe these fucking subhuman pieces of shit should be allowed to have children. hope your kids catch one of the MMRs and die someday.

see the funny thing is deseases dont really respect who's right it is to choose to get vaccinated or not, if you are exposed you are likely to get sick if you havent been vaccinated.

which is why its so important that we keep the infection rate for things we vaccinate for low so there is as little a chance for that

>Don’t care how disease resurfaced

Look at the Typhus outbreak in LA, there isn’t even a vaccine for that. The only reason it was ever eradicated in this country was strict immigration policies to make sure we didn’t let people with those sicknesses in. By letting these third worlders in it was all for nothing and will most likely pointless going forward

The reson i dont really care is that i dont live in the us, i dont really want to discuss politics where im not wanted.

What i want to do is argue the merits of vaccenes in general.

>funny thing is
Irrelevant. Let me greentext it so you can get it through your thick kike skull
>Rights are what is relevant. Your rights end where another's begin. You have the right to vaccinate. You don't have the right to force someone else to do the same

If you want to vaccinate, do it. If you want to vaccinate your children, do it. Once you start talking about what others should do, you need to shut your Shylock mouth.

Do some research kid. You're parroting the commonly held talking points but they're largely bullshit. We're poisoning future generations with dozens of doses of unregulated allergy cocktails by the time they're one to address largely non-lethal, non extant (in first world countries with sewer systems) viruses. Doses also wear off after 10 years, so why aren't we all getting measles and polio all the time? The fall of disease in the west is more due to plumbing and hygiene than vaccine.

>i dont really want to discuss politics where im not wanted
You might as well leave. No one wants your jewish pilpul here.

>Get vaccinationed to keep me safe
>You’ll be the one who gets sick and dies without a vaccine
>Not me cause I’m vaccinated
>But you need to get vaccinated too
>So I won’t get sick and die
>like you because you aren’t vaccinated
>Like me who got vaccinated
>You need to do it too so I won’t get sick
>from the thing I got a vaccine for
>I love vaccines they keep me safe

No, but they should t be allowed in public.

It’s more due to nutrition than hygiene

>No, but they should t be allowed in public.
Why?

They carry diseases. Are you not paying attention?

>They carry diseases.
Who carries diseases?

Well the trouble is that they’re butthurt about the wrong unvaccinated kids. They don’t care if brown shithole fleeing kids are unvaccinated even though they’re more likely to be exposed to or carriers of things we’ve eradicated, and even though they lack any education regarding proper hygiene to reduce the transmission of viruses.

You, burger

Well you do hail from the land of Cannibals so I suppose you’d know