I voted for Trump, but I can't stop thinking about this. So heartless. I honestly might vote Democrat in 2020

I voted for Trump, but I can't stop thinking about this. So heartless. I honestly might vote Democrat in 2020.

Attached: file.png (1300x1239, 1.01M)

glotmph btfo bluewave 20xx

He did know what he signed up for. Gee, a president who does not bullshit people. Imagine that.

He said that as a comforting thing, you nonce. As in "he was fearless, he knew what he signed up for, and went regardless, a hero". Actually kill yourself. Sage.

Children of the lie post

I fucking hate orange man

S T A L E

N
P
C

this.
OP is a faggot and disgusts me

Attached: 1395108196651.jpg (251x218, 14K)

Liar.
You voted for Bernie.
Then, when Hillary cucked you, you voted for her.
In 2020, you'll vote for Trump because he treats you like the bitch you are.

Attached: image.jpg (125x86, 10K)

my father's in the military.
if you think that this is offensive you need to rethink what the military is. Its not some fun feast, its you putting your life on the line for your country. You know what you sign up for, they don't provide deceased benefits just cuz, its because they know and you know you're life is a commodity that you have sold to the country when you sign up. there's nothing wrong with what he said.

This is the person who made this up, who deliberately misinterpreted the President. You believe this idiot.

Attached: Sheila_Jackson_Lee_50.png (337x243, 127K)

#impeachdrumfp reeeeeeeeeee
Sage filled

Attached: 1476558456968.png (4202x3498, 2.35M)

Attached: 56EDB878-9D04-485E-93BA-0087087DA307.jpg (750x738, 441K)

> You die bravely
Would you rather
> I'm sorry for your loss
Or
> He knew what he signed up for
AKA
> He was so fucking brave and loved his job and our country that he fucking stared death in the face and went out like a hero.

Literally just a compliment

No you won't.

Attached: super sage.jpg (261x261, 46K)

There is nothing wrong with his statement, though. He knew.

the thing is, liberals who use it as a point to attack trump actually know exactly this, theyre just being disingenuous. its a very common liberal tactic

Imagine the opposite remark by Trump

"Maam, your husband was a clown who stumbled through life. He had no idea what he was in for and barely knew how to hold a rifle"

Honestly, if this incident really bothers you that much, you AND society might be better off if you just kill yourself.

Attached: Your opinions.jpg (540x596, 53K)

>2017

Said no one ever, nice try shill.

That's not heartless at all. It's a factually correct statement, and a compliment to his character.

Shit happens

Attached: A7BC2B63-0A9F-4BAC-8CA9-8243358B6256.jpg (316x211, 44K)

Cool they need all the help they can get

>I voted for trump

No, no you didn't. Stupid shills, your stupid "one of us" tactics DO NOT FUCKING WORK. You're trying to fool actual intelligent people. We cannot and will not be swayed. Fucking brain dead NC.

So Trump is losing the tard vote?

Not gonna lie, hardcore liberal here. I voted for Hillary three time but since I found out she has tuberculosis I’m voting for Trump next month.

Attached: F4E78693-B11C-4778-9C1F-3D2D5B24DB38.gif (450x400, 1.12M)

He is going to spend the rest of his life in jail getting ass raped by Tyrone while his wife hangs out with LeBron. Don't shoot the messenger... that's the future I see now. If it should change I will inform.

>You pick up a gun, there's always a chance you'll die for nothing. he knew that, just as well as the rest of us. Now all that's left is to decide what it was all for. If we don't then there's nothing to say he lived.

Attached: c2d1c0e5b868011999d10db3bebace84.jpg (564x547, 36K)

>Signs up with the possibility of dying
>Dies
>"He signed up with the possibility of dying."
>OUTRAGE

Attached: 1513097315501.jpg (431x500, 40K)

He did, truly. It’s not cruel it’s meant to be comforting in a way “I’m sorry for your loss” never can be. The woman has a perception of her baby son in her eyes conflicted with the image of a proud man in uniform and she sees him as a victim of circumstance. In reality it is as if he, in the moments of his death, reached his personal Valhalla. Women much less mothers struggle when trying to understand the glory of war. To them it’s mindless bloodlust but to a soldier it’s the honorable fight of the good fight, the privilege of service to a greater good in ones eyes.

Another case of the media trying to crucify Trump with a full-court press for something that was never a big deal, the general public shrugging their shoulders and not really seeing it as a big deal, the media realizing this line of attack doesn't work and immediately moving on to something else, never to mention it again.

I had completely forgotten about that, even though it only happened a year ago, because there has been so much the media has tried to sling at Trump, and never, ever mentioned again once it was apparent it wasn't sticking, it's hard to recall the full litany. When's the last time you've heard mention of Dreamers, Stormy, Mueller,the hurricane response, the bombshell anonymous "Resistance" admin senior official NYT editorial,etc.? I say "etc." because there have been so many of these it's impossible to keep track of all the different ways they've tried to smear Teflon Don.

Please try to understand this. This pursuit of glory is lost on modern generations in all but a few. It’s a calling to greatness.

They just can't help but lie. That's all they seem to do. All. The. Time.

Give it up guys, you're busted beyond belief. Sage asshole.

BTW, that was directed at the OP, not you.

>I voted for Trump, but I can't stop thinking about this. So heartless. I honestly might vote Democrat in 2020.

Just because he told the truth? People are just so sensitive nowadays.

is he wrong tho. I mean people worship these soldiers because this is their job

This

>1 post by this ID
Woulda thought you shareblue faggots would have come up with a better shtick than low-grade concern trolling in the last 2 years, but newp.

I voted for Trump, but I can't stop being a retarded faggot, so I'm going to vote for him again.

>i am trump supporter, but...

This post has been brought to you by Shareblue Media.

Attached: Shareblue_Media_logo.jpg (447x223, 42K)

The sad thing is that he had no idea what he signed up for, the poor guy likely believed he was signing up to fight for freedom for those at home and those overseas who live without it, but what he got was to die for Israel as a man without any.

lol Trump truly being disrespectful

How dare you say someone knew there was a possibility of dying yet was brave enough to still sign up

LOL LIAR

what you are actually saying was:
"I was really into Trump, but then i wasn't"
Just to clear out the bullshit inbetween.
Your concern-shilling is absolutely dreadful that you almost peak out with your "hello, fellow whites." history is not changed with fence-sitting retards that are too afraid to have a rash oppinion on something. to speak means that you endanger others to be offended, and i dare you to offend as good as you can with a opinion as honest and free as you claim your country to be, because censorship starts with supposed common sense, you intellectual coward.

If you're willing to let your country go to shit just because DT isn't "nice" then you shouldn't be allowed to vote

>1 post by this ID

fuck off, retard

>2017

Why didn't you accept hondouran rapefugees?

>2017
>LaDavid Johnson
>Green Beret spec forces
He did, they are made well aware that there is a STRONG possibility that they won't come home. That's why they are l33t. They do the things you can't, and take the risks you wont. They are trained to kill, and die defending others if need be. Lastly, take you chimp-ape ped0 Frederica Wilson DNC nigger bullshit somewhere the fuck else there niglet. 'Nobody' gives a fuck about you, your opinions...or fefe's, skank XD

@SDOM >< rep was made because it's a 1 post by this id spam/bot thread