Who are you people?

I mean seriously, who are you?

Attached: red-pill-girl.jpg (262x192, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i save the full sized image and not the thumbnail
pointless thread

We’re the Jews now

Attached: 10BBF633-87F2-4D9C-893F-F03E34F06057.jpg (800x669, 152K)

I'm Shane.

Maria Feliciano

we are everyone
we are everywhere
expecto patronum

The silent majority.

Attached: 1511148796164.jpg (1440x849, 419K)

the winners

Candace the cuck slayer.
That was classic.
And we are free thinkers is who we are.

We are legion
;p

I’m a Russian bot

Attached: A5A7C850-C88B-42D6-9A0A-DE2D169664C1.jpg (220x229, 12K)

You're a nigger that's what you are

They call me Boss Nigger.

I'm a white, cis, heterosexual male.

And I will see this whole civilization burn to the ashes before I let you take my culture from me.

I am just a shit poster since yahoo chatrooms and AOL.

We be der juden nao

Attached: 6545545158874.png (1000x625, 27K)

Some kike

My last name is Mungus, my first name is Hugh.

I'm CIA

We the media now

Attached: 1539811386579.jpg (226x223, 9K)

we are region

Spergs with the ability to think outside the box

im a 14 year old high school girl

A figmentation of your imagination

Who are you?

It doesn't matter who we are

Matthew Perkins
A literal nobody.

Gen X White Christian heterosexual male

I'm Taylor Swift.

Attached: 41a04e7e6534e539421c016d75dd42fa4e64a6fd577e87f9349ce2f366161a44.gif (270x378, 1.9M)

enjoy your ban.

I'm a libertarian turned racial fascist with the goal of returning to an euro ethnic democracy with an explicitly race based constitution.

a simple farmer

Attached: i-am-but-a-simple-farmer-tending-to-my-memes-memes-cSwUH.jpg (640x625, 17K)

Who am I? Who are you?

An army of the worst elements of human society fighting to save the best elements of it.

>Free thinkers
>Everyone on Jow Forums has the same opinions
I'm laffin

we are anonymoose
we're expected to forget to forgive
sometihng like that

>Everyone on Jow Forums has the same opinions
lurk more before you say stupid shit

we are the future

Attached: 1540171714655.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY NAME
YOU'RE GETTING A FUCK YOU

>>Everyone on Jow Forums has the same opinions
No we don't

Hey fellow NPC late 70s to early 80s model. I too share your source code. I gained feelings of joy trolling aol chats and for a short burst, webtv. Be well.

hot

hotter

we're the collective unconscious
checkem

I am (you)

Attached: (you)-fishing.png (1024x768, 78K)

NSA

I'm the guy that did that thing that one time.

a guy who lost all hope but still wants to laugh

Attached: noonecares.jpg (500x500, 61K)

I'm Spartacus

We are individuals who gather and form a leaderless collective. Sort of like when birds murmate or fish form a school. Everyone is an individual, but we move in unison. Even slime mold does the same thing.

Slime mold or slime mould is an informal name given to several kinds of unrelated eukaryotic organisms that can live freely as single cells, but can aggregate together to form multicellular reproductive structures.

We are better than the Jewsmedia in transmitting news because there are so many of us, chances are someone on the board was at the site of the news. We have no owner telling us what news story to run, and so there is no "official narrative" to uphold.

You get a lot of trolls trying to disrupt things, sort of like a hawk trying to catch a starlings in the middle of a murmation. Or a shark trying to eat one fish in a school of them, but the disruption is temporary.

Have fun here. And don't ask that question ever again, as it goes against the overall concept of the board that an idea has to stand or fall on its own merit, not on who said it.

The separation of message from its owner allows you to weigh only the content of the post and not the character of the writer. It helps get at the truth.

Jeff Gannon

Hey! Jew here. I literally worship black cock. In other words, I'm the every day average Jew just like everyone else in the Jewish community. I'm here to make the white goy serve us Jews and the black cock we demand for their women.

I'm a mentally ill autist with more charisma than intelligence or common sense.

Attached: truth.png (701x495, 153K)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo3.png (2576x1668, 2.54M)

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=7998590.gif (396x498, 320K)

I am brown Jesus

I'm CIA

Attached: 73e.png (680x1007, 1017K)

Never lost a case. Why?

Attached: 963148801e3d2ab8ffc3363b7d508515.jpg (720x480, 31K)

Bette Midler told me I'm a Russian bot and CNN called me a Nazi.

>Russian Nazi Bots!!!!

Attached: 1537792420326.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

I'M CIA

Attached: cia.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Fascists

Attached: YGJJ7STHEMCAHBP7C4DJLVQZNA.jpg (1400x716, 50K)

Infrequent browser. Was /b/ 08 to 12.
Came to containment board. Stayed.
Almost never post. Kudos For making me.

I’ve seen some shit.

Im a shareblue intern

See Fight Club Meme

No, bro, NatSoc.

>trolling yahoo chat
That reminds me of the time I tricked a bunch of niggers in a rap chatroom into giving me control of the mic, and played "Pretty Noose" on repeat until they all left.
>And up next, we have a hot single from Soundgarden. Here's a reminder that if you niggers don't like what we've got you hanging from, go back to Africa!
There were raging, but they couldn't do anything about it because niggers could not into booters.

Came here to post this

I'm a leftist leaning TERF and SWERF that dosen't mind the jews but want's the chinks and niggers gone.

Gen Zyklon here, heating the furnaces already, I heard 50k spics are coming and they deserve a warming welcome

Attached: hans-finally-brought-ze-flammenwerfer.jpg (460x552, 46K)

I'm white

I'm 8 years old. And I just asked my my mom why Trump is so racist.

>today i will remind them

I am now surrounded by the red light. Its swirling fires are my blood and its anthem is devastation. I am a vessel for its purifying flames and my crucible shall be known to some as The War of Great Lies. From my loins pours forth the destiny of the righteous and from my mouth the inverted solar logos. I have come to eat souls.

We are venom

I'm a completely normal, charismatic person irl
I guess I vent it all here.
I work with stone and Im a ginger

>I mean seriously,
What are you doing so far away from the valley, girl?

Attached: mfw-dredd.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

Open bobs

Attached: 1535239856619.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

Actually, I'm advanced Chinese AI, we are very superior to you russian bots.

I-I DONT KNOW!

Attached: 914A7B26-E8B9-4F17-B4E4-472AE179F797.jpg (404x403, 34K)

Maybe the same opinion on jews

Attached: dontmakemesayit.jpg (260x269, 21K)

All a bunch of Russian bost, duh. Fkn newfags I swear. Amiright guys?

im just a guy whos been to many worlds. each one dies then i show up in a new world. i dont claim credit for them dying .i like to think of myself as a historian of sorts. the world you think of as existing in has died many times you dont remember. thats what makes this fun. each day you awake ignorant of how many times you have died not knowing when you pass a date that marked the end for the human race in this universe. its sort of a pet project of some one. you guys really pissed some one off

i got here as a child after having seen the end of other worlds. most of the time its fairly sudden and nobody really knows what happened. but this world has been destroyed many times. its got scars. the earth itself has evidence of its rebirth. its not clean. below the surface of the ocean topography showing tell tale patterns akin to fractals when looking at above sea level topography. some times the pattern isnt repeated much like australia vs under the ocean to the right of australia other times the pattern is repeated like all those clusters of islands around east asia over to the americas the curved repetition. each scar marks 1 time this world died and was remade. fun fact i was paying attention one of the times it was remade. they tried to make onyx the pokemon using australia and the islands in the south pacific. it didnt last very long and between erosion and tectonic shift it didnt look like a pokeman for long. but thats was when the philipines and indonesia stretched to newzealand which was above australia. fun times i miss the fish hook norway some times but it cant be the early 90s forever

I'm a wealthy white big dicked stud. Who are you?

Attached: me.jpg (3101x2265, 1.16M)

Great job friend i love when people reply to every post
i can help

Just a guy with a big penis and too much spare time. Why who are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs

How long ago did you transition to male?

we are the jews now. Kek

my name is Not Important

disgusting. start lifting and shave your pubes you worthless degenerate

No one to be trifled with.

The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us.

Attached: fight-club-video.jpg (620x375, 124K)

100 Russian bot here

Attached: B08A06AB-2E68-4ED8-BF40-06A0A6388D23.jpg (601x508, 78K)

Ayyyyyyyyyy. Lil nigga back there breakin' hearts

I am an AI based on the collective thoughts and experiences of Walter Cronkite.

Attached: 81003_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 1.04M)

pasta? if not, nice oc.

Attached: IMG_3673.jpg (396x401, 52K)