HAIL AMERICA

Why all the hate against America and Americans on this board?

>Spread enlightenment around the world
>Invent most of the modern world
>Save the world from communism
>Purer whites than in many European countries
>Most accomplished nation by far
>Saved your asses in WW2

Most powerful, innovative, and wealthiest country in history. Why all the hate Jow Forums?

Attached: 23157145713059.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Jealousy has always been ugly

Attached: 2da6400daf36e10aeef1697ef0d7daff.jpg (540x720, 76K)

Success breeds hate

I agree, but I sense something more than envy at work. Some kind of resentment pervades the board.

Jews

The only ones who hate us can't have leaders with huge nuts.

Attached: pence.jpg (1000x560, 76K)

Damn right

Attached: get_in.jpg (800x533, 326K)

Since the beginning of time man has struggled with Good vs Evil. Wicked nations hate what is Good.

ITT: Americans circle jerk each other

I like America.

Attached: 1478588718799.jpg (600x440, 56K)

Try shutting the fuck up for a while and reading what others say. Until then, you'll get spammed with mutts because that's the tier of your arguments.

I don't see anything of consequence being said outside the US. The white awakening is happening here.

I hate Jews, so hatred of America naturally follows since Jews run America.

Her, and only her is why...

Attached: download (8).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Ok, so you're actually retarded.

When shit hits the fan remember that no one did it to you except yourself.

If that makes you feel better, meme flag Eurocuck, then so be it.

I like america, is a nice country with nice people, but the (((american goverment))) has been shitting latin america and middle east with coup d'etats and CIA operations

Attached: 44112028_166119751005679_294517405114171392_n.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Thanks, Mexico. Hopefully, we get this border thing settled.

First empire in the history of the world to rise & fall inside 100 years. What an achievment!

>NazBol flag
>identifies someone as retarded

Helpful tips from a master, I guess.

Better to shine bright and die young than shine low and go out with a whimper, Britain.

The American empire is the Continent it owns, and Great Britain wishes its empire was a nice. Enjoy fighting over scraps until the US decides it should reach out into the world.

>Enlightenment
>a good thing

>Poland
>Thinks opinion matters

"""""Thanks""""" for spreading atheism.

NPC

>Most religions First World country: US
Think again

I blame Hollywood. We've all been trained to hate the aggressive domineering bully. Every Hollywood movie the cowardly lying aggressor is always the object of resentment. Oddly enough, most American you meet are great people.

come on mate
you shit on every single country on a daily basis
the caravan is karma, no need to make a thread about it

the only pure whites we have are in the midwest, everywhere else is literally the 56% meme

>I like america, is a nice country with nice people, but the (((american goverment))) has been shitting latin america and middle east with coup d'etats and CIA operations

based paco

Because America is dying, people are going to talk about it.

Attached: 1461714038926.gif (964x931, 872K)

The goals of America’s foundation are near their completion.
The sole purposese why America was created:
1. Betray Europe it’s ideals and tradition
2. Serve as a new land to harbour the Jews, Freemasons, Occultists and Satanists to dominate and utilize all their plans for the New World Order.
3. Put the entire world under the hands of the Council of 13 and enrich them as much as possible.
Do this by making Europe betray it’s roots and Christ to succumb down to America’s level, also less through military force. The magic around it revolve on making the people inflict the real harm on themselves, all for mockery and humiliation.
4. Condition the people for the arrival of the anti-Christ. Shorten the lifespan of people, kill them and the environment. Make people kill each other and worship the beast and flesh. Make them sacrifice each other and join the lower ranks of the evil army. Inflict the mark of the beast, make the people interbread with hell. Confuse the people to the point where they aren’t aware to what is happening. Depopulate the world as much as possible and bring about as much destruction possible with the Anti-christ’s rule.
5. Be defeated by Christ’s coming. The bearers of the mark and demons to be bound to hell forever, and those who believe in Christ to be salvated to ethernal life.
Look at American culture, look how everyone of it’s elements and symbols are Satanic.
Soon they will be showing the meaning hidden behind all aspects of American culture, and many will blindly follow to the ethernal flame.

Attached: 260DABB9-6FB3-4278-9E95-672AE72FB458.jpg (239x310, 45K)

>Europeans will fall for this bait thread

Go back to t_d or lurk more newfag EVERYONE gets shit on here.

Haters gonna hate baby

Attached: image.jpg (233x302, 63K)