Opinions on eating disorders?

How do you faggots feel about girls with eating disorders (anorexia/bulimia)? How would you react if your gf had one?

Attached: 56A69583-CFD3-4421-9328-9B324244F401.jpg (320x479, 43K)

why did you remake this thread?

>3D women
disgusting. I'll wait for artificial gestation

What did he mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-013507_Clover.jpg (978x989, 369K)

Mods are retarded

>Mods and jannies will defend this shitposter.
>They get paid minimum wage and get taxed their whole check lmfao.

Attached: 1538546164696.gif (554x400, 119K)

I'd probably encourage her to expand from her comfort zone by going with the gym to me and use this to invite her to have to have a reason to eat more since you can't beat science, and then support her here and there as it took for her to start getting in fuckin bangin shape and be happy to see her outgrow her anxieties which led to whatever eating disorder she had

theres another thread too. shills sure are weird. any ideas why they are pushing this on us?

Mods and jannies are

This is the third time you're making this thread. You're sliding something and I'm going to find out what it is. I saw other shill threads too; a calculated raid.
Sage

Mod and jannies are the bbc posters mfw

Any ideas on why retards always reply to obvious bait?

>She has enough discipline to ignore the hunger but not enough to exercise and eat right
Makes no sense

>Any ideas on why retards always reply to obvious bait?
thanks for the (you), retard

Why are jannies and mods such faggets?

Where are these threads coming from

looks are all that matters

Eating is the most natural thing alongside sleeping and breathing. I would fucking run from crazy.

why do you have five of the same fucking threads posted you faggot cuck nigger loving bitch boy.

I had a bulemic gf. Never found out. Other gf was anorexia. Kept it secret. As long as they look like models idgaf. If you want to torture yourself to look better for me and don't bother me about it i'd say it's a win-win.

Attached: unnamed.png (300x300, 83K)

There's five fucking threads?! I'm about to go back to the catalog and I'm sure I'll find a sixth or seventh.

majority of men treat skinny women better. this is why more women than men have ED. Women know how good it feels to be treated when they look light as a feather.

They're retarded. I'd force her to eat my cum until she gets fat then put a mirror in front of her and be like: NOW YOU ARE FAT YOU FUCKING BITCH. SEE THE DIFFERENCE??

Stop bumping this shit

Attached: sage.jpg (1600x1200, 423K)

cute jello

3DPD GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE