Plant the weed

> Throughout the past 40 years, the Earth has lost a third of its arable land to erosion and degradation. (National Geographic)
That's what you get for prohibiting the most useful plant known to men (UN made this atrocious prohibition global in 1961)

Attached: 241027BC00000578-0-image-a-3_1418640995189.jpg (634x421, 100K)

Growing weed has nothing to do with anything

Are you stupid or anything?

Grow the trees then. Work on your level of understanding.

No, my IQ is extremely high. Test me.

You think arable land loss has be related with the Devil's lettuce being banned?

Attached: dogger.png (477x478, 221K)

Most of the erosion is due to deforestation not making weed illegal.

The Sahara is likely to become green again just because of "climate change" all on its own with big lakes and flowing rivers. It won't happen because of making weed legal, it will happen because there's more energy to bring moisture to the region by storms.

Ok: you think arable land is exposed to erosion
due to the lack of Cannabis?

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

The same people who keep it illegal order to rake leaves off the ground, so it can be connected on way more levels than just one. Desert people of desert traditions should be put in their place.

> to the lack of Cannabis
in our bodies

The erosion of arable land has nothing to do with anything other then massive population growths and mass metropolises, city-fags, growing, which is ironic because city-dwelling rats are always the first to complain about the "environment" when really they're the biggest destroyer of it

Why am i even arguing with slavs, this is stupid

There's a joke that cannabis is a tree, people just don't let it grow.
> The Sahara is likely to become green again just because of "climate change"
Sure, and Saharans are likely to become white again just because of "muh diversity"

>That's what you get for prohibiting the most useful plant known to men
Oh shit where will I get scratchy badly-dyed hoodies now?

This is how you learn user.

That's right, Ahmed. Arguing with whites is stupid, your arguments are all wrong.

Looks like a tree to me

Attached: 3860ed922afd5ed4a9bcb6bba323e6ae.jpg (2304x3072, 1.44M)

Growing weed is the same as any other crop grown in a monoculture for cultivation

Shrub

Weed has way more leaves than any monoculture I can think of (trees included), and trees grow way slower, it's more vital than the most of them, it has many other advantages (huge amount of people literally LOVE IT and will plant it everywhere for free as soon as they're allowed to do so - do you know any other culture with such a devout followin)

Good thing all this land to grow food on is melting it's permafrost. We are actshually going to see an abundance of food cultivation. Just have to cull the street shitter and chinese ping pong populations

Whatever

Attached: base-of-the-cannabis-plant-tree-sm.jpg (450x338, 66K)

>The most useful plant know to men
The most useful plant know to MAN, known to MAN you fucking Russian bastard.

>Earth has lost a third of its arable land
>arable land
>arab land
DEUS VULT

Baka gaijin desu, sumimasen.
Domo arigatou gozaimasu.

Attached: A2spY.jpg (604x1450, 207K)

Attached: 1528736502070.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

He's honestly right, most people here have fallen for the Hollyjew culture, dude weed bro meme.
When in reality, most of us could be millionaires in a couple years growing and selling this shit as opposed to the crooked regulatory programs our officials setup that only help the rich get richer.

Attached: 78zLttnrzzE.jpg (601x960, 96K)

Attached: 1498315227485.jpg (480x421, 27K)

Nice sensi tree

one of the shittiest looking farms i have ever seen not even switch to hydro and led
soo this is the power of harvard intellectuals.

Didn't like 4 billion chestnut trees die in the American southeast in the 1900s

Attached: 1538843323753.jpg (500x460, 67K)

My friends told me led is not good for some reason. Lamps are waist when we have deserts showered with sun.
Russians cannot build roads, because they're too poor (for too stealing) or too dumb (all these three are related) so they put asphalt on some stones pud directly on soil, which is why their road look like shit (if you mix a bucket of jam and a bucket of shit you get two buckets of shit)
So why don't we take soil from russian roads to replace it with saharan sand? Is transportation really that expensive is both resources are free?

Attached: russianroad.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

led gets you more yield for less electricity cost and it does it by about a month faster in combination with hydro which by itself already makes a cleaner product and reduces flushing time. Your friend is still in the old school thought from 10 years ago.

oh and you have much less heat as well which also cuts down expenses.
i know this all from a friend and all that balbal

Hemp growing is also banned in the US, it has so many uses (like rope and textiles), incredibly short sighted to ban it.

>fields of hemp producing literally everything from bio degradable plastics, oil, concrete, vehicle body panels, etc etc
doesnt seem very profitable go- i mean bro

Attached: fuckingkike.gif (500x375, 337K)

The UN needs it's shit pushed in

Attached: 1540142590847.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Yes, I know what you're talking about: Weed doesn't like too much heat, so you have to use vent to remove the heat from lamps. Probably that's why Russia (and the rest of Eastern Europe) grew most of the weed - and they were 80% of american import of hemp products. So it could justify the ww's

1/3 of its land...weird is that why theres record or near record harvests every year?

Didn't Al Gore say last week that the CO2 emitted every year traps heat equivalent to 500,000 hiroshima tier nuclear bombs.

Werent we supposed to be underwater by now?

Oh wait maybe theyre fucking jewing the NPCs.

Still tho 420 blaze it.

He's right in a sense. Growing with lamps indoors is retarded, it's only done because it's illegal. Greenhouse growers already get maximum yields with sunlight and supplementary HPS lighting (non-cannabis crops). The future of cannabis is 100% in greenhouses, indoor is not commercially viable.