NATIONAL EMERGY

NATIONAL EMERGY

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (608x437, 62K)

HIGH EMERGY POSTING

>criminals and unknown middle easterners
LMAO
Many such cases!

>criminals and unknown middle easterners

And some, I'm sure, are great people.

>emergy
They won't stop talking about this le funny Trump thing for weeks

>be caravan
>walk to border
>see this
>wat do

Attached: 1391046793900.gif (251x190, 34K)

How the fuck did Middle Easterners get to Honduras to hike to the USA? I can't go to nearest supermarket without ID and they can cross continents with only their backpack and crocs?

/out/ BTFO

Turn 360 and walk away.

Wait, that article about 100 ISIS guys in the caravan was true?

Clearly this was because of the character limit. Couldn't do without the "sadly, " instead, obviously.

>360

African intelligence everyone

t. expert

National Emergy. Need more Covfefe.

trump spell dumb

me love caravan now

Attached: irnhvgnkjv.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

Hello newfriend. How long you been here? A week?

Oh man, can't wait for them to get in so I can work even more hours and pay even more taxes to help accommodate the very people who hate my country, family, and way of life. Better not take any action though or some commies might cry and then whatever would we do. Fuck this gay bullshit, mow them all down.

YOU FUCKING RETARD, IF YOU TURN 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY YOU END UP IN THE SAME PLACE. FUCKING IDIOT RETARDED NIGGER.

Attached: woman-loves-head-1.jpg (500x679, 133K)

yes.
we're ok, lads.
myself and the rest of texas is heading to the border to shoot them.
this is not a joke, larp, or any other bullshit.
we're not standing for an invasion.
we're done being nice.
;)

If you look at pictures.... not that many Aztecs in there.... many many look like sand people

Looks like he was at character limit no?

Its such an Emergy that he didnt even have time to proof read it. What a boss, he was probably dashing to the War room as he typed it.

>and unknown middle easterners
oy vey trump!

>"Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them."
Fugg

Mine the Rio Grande and usa shoreline

>or substantially reducing

wtf, we need to cripple them

It's a larp and you will continue to be nice.

Not that hard... nothing is stopping the mega shipping companies in Mediterranean from bringing an entire load of people to jungle ports in South America

lol irl at this post.

GOD DAMNIT GOD EMPEROR IS AWESOME AND HILARIOUS AND I LOVE HIM FUCK ALL LIBS

Attached: 2c1102f21d14bf28844c5fe0b2e483ba--james-hetfield-rockstars.jpg (736x1026, 143K)

>it's a trump mispells one word and gets the media to plaster his tweet on every TV screen for 24 hours episode
When will they learn

EMERGY THE REFGEE

I really wonder how much a few thousand more matter in the grand scheme of things when the black number of illegal immigrants in the US is already 20+ million

>African intelligence everyone
Newfag detected. Please lurk more, and post less. Are all French people so goddamned stupid or just muslims?

Lol this post triggers retards

>i have alerted border patrol
>national emergy
lel

kek he doesnt know this timeless classic. "Why's it called an Xbox 360, cause you see it, turn 360 degrees and walk away."

please stop you are wrong.

>purposely misspell word so libtards spam it for weeks on national television
>the entire world will now see the tweet because of free advertisement

2ez

Attached: download (4).jpg (258x195, 6K)

Send the army. It can actually do more than fight for Israel in the Middle East.

Go back.

>National Emergy
We can't let this illiterate psycho CHEETO HITLER run this country anymore!

inb4

Attached: retard.png (277x500, 99K)

i'll post pics the day off, user.
the thread will be legendary.

Kek

But no seriously, why bash the guy?
He hasn't killed your America yet. I mean c'mon

Emergy "hehe lol xd he made a funny"

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 135K)

Install these along the border Daddy!

Attached: BlindDependableAnteater.webm (1920x1080, 656K)

Are you fucking niggers this dumb? He obviously ran out of characters.

>Not knowing the 'Turn 360 degrees and walk away' meme.

Welcome to Jow Forums. You are required to lurk for at least 1 year before posting.

>1 post by this ID

>implying anyone said anything like that
>implying we're not just having a laugh at Trump

Attached: retard.jpg (1006x921, 124K)

HAHAHAHA WHAT WAS THAT DRUMPF????
EMERGY? EMERGY?? EMERGY???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
ITS EMERGENCY
DO YOU WANT SOME COVEFE TO GO WITH YOUR EMERGY????
HOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIT WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT
IMPEACH HIM NOW

Haven't they been decommissioned in favour of the flying turd?

Beat me to it.

>unknown middle easterners

kek

the amount of newfriends falling for this bait, the absolute state of the chans

It's like clockwork

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-085855_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 377K)

No need to fly just place them along the border and build a wall of bullets.

How do people in 2018 still fall for bait like this.

Attached: 1508802567983.png (657x539, 110K)

> character limit.

Thanks for the (you)

Fugg Emergy

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

You did it. You caught the spelling error, and drew more attention to the fact that 50k invaders are coming to illegally invade the US because our immigration laws are indeed shit.

Nothing gets past you! (Well except for 50k invaders I guess)

(((unknown middle easterners)))

Do you realize how often things are declared national emergencies? Even forest fires get that designation. It doesn't mean you're going to see Marines lined up on the border ready to shoot.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

The migrants are NOT here for gibs, nor for the midterm elections, nor are they here for the "American Dream".

The migrants are here as a tool to destablize the US even more, but that's just a step to a greater plan.

Combined with the efforts of the alt-left and anti-fa, its an attempt to co-op and light up an American Civil War (((2))).

The goals of the left and the extreme left has been to kick off a civil war, in order to destabilize the USA, since that failed, the (((caravan))) has been dispatched to help create more instability within the US, they are comprised of unhinged and violent men and women, with no loyalty nor ties with the USA. They will steal, rape, and murder your sons and daughters.

They will be armed and funded by the (((left))) and co-operate with the (((left))) to destabilize and create a civil war.

The civil war is SLIGHT (diversion), the true goal is the up and coming multinational-war (WW3)
>layers upon layers

Once defeated or destabilized, the enemy can come in and kill your sons and make your daughters their playthings.

-----------------------------------------------

>BUT user, WHAT CAN I DO?? HALP!

stock up, ammo, food, necessities, get closer to your neighbors (gather allies) build repertoire with neighbors (black and white), family, and community, but practice OpSec. (don't talk about what you got, or what you're preparing for)

>loose lips sink ships.
your family is your ship, don't talk about anything going on in your family, what resources you've got, shtf locations, etc., but be friendly with the neighbors.

exercise and look into some quick self-defense videos and PRACTICE.

strengthen your squad (family) and run a tight ship, instill into your family members a sense of Self (individual) Discipline, Loyalty (to family) and Secrecy. (keep family secrets, secret, OpSec)

DON'T DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY, KEEP POLITICAL OPINIONS HUSH!!

keep tabs on current happenings.

100% he will do nothing.

INTERNATIONAL MONIES

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 8.06.32 AM.png (1270x886, 228K)

>kick the shit out of

All these literally retarded boomers and magapedes getting triggered by this

Attached: 1514728427073.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

Its just fun to talk about

...it was a simpler time back then

Attached: 1D5BBB24-8067-4DDD-9445-E835AB460ABA.jpg (349x642, 47K)

Fucking low energy
>reduction. Or cutting
>reduction

Great, now all that money can go towards welfare to the ones coming here.

i love this man

Attached: 1534837476101.png (512x512, 275K)

how the fuck did an israeli truck get into hunduras? Same way as those middle easterner retard.

Q Proof incomong

Toppus kekkus.

LARP harder. They're coming because no matter what reaction, it's going to make your government look bad.
Stocking up like a survivalist isn't a bad idea no matter what though.

>pretending to be retarded
>on an underwater chinese basket weaving forum
Wew

he's butthurt because he can't fly them to the usa legally and give them citizenship while mexican music is playing in the background

Haha the niggers on these boards.

>Obv. you have to turn 720 degrees to walk away when u see a emergy like that.

You ain’t gonna wiggle your way out of this on, retard :)

The responses to this post and many such cases show so many, like the caravan, need to go back. Sad!

>actually bothered to photoshop
The absolute state of newfags.

Most National Emergencies aren't invasions tho.

>>purposely

Yes well done Trump Internet Defense Force. What would he do without brave souls like you defending his honor on a Tibetan throat singing website?

Attached: ok yeah....gif (412x229, 1.76M)

His entire immigration policy only exists in his Twitter shit-posts. Netanyahu has got him on a short leash on domestic policy.

Attached: 1538641399682.jpg (800x806, 204K)

Told you guys that he was going to put a hard stop to this.
Marines on the border.
EVERYTHING SHUT DOWN
MEXICAN TRADE TREATY GOES IN THE GARBAGE
UN OFFICIALLY DECLARED AN ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES

Shit's about to get real thick

Attached: 1539442508824.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Interesting. What when they reach the border?

Shoot them? Right before the midterms? It's exactly what they want. Prevent 5k spics in the short run, and lose the midterms. Let them through, and look like a pussy to the base.

This i a masterful play by
Democrats. The only winning move is to expose the (((bankrollers))) of this caravan. One doesn't simply walk all the way across mexico without logistical support. Who is funding this and to what political end? Do i even need to check at this point, fellow anongoys?

We need to bring in IDF soldiers.

They have the authority to use deadly force on borders.

>implying I'm not just having a laugh at your perpetually sore ass.

I love this President, they just can't help themselves.

Because you do a full 360 turn on the spot, then moonwalk away. Fucking idiot.

The newfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a nigger, faggot, kike, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a newfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: 236830659023212.png (1003x1024, 956K)

Right?!? Fucking roodypoo overhere

I LOVE YOU DADDY TRUMP
Dear Lord please protect our President who is protecting our beautiful country. Please give strength to border patrol and our brave military. Protect their lives as they are protecting our wonderful country!

Attached: 1539849481130.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Hi fren
=:)

Attached: DJ5Q3dDXcAIizxT.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

They won't reach the border before the midterms, unless someone were to suddenly pay for a huge fleet of buses to drive them...

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (618x412, 38K)

He's scared

I'm an atheist but I'll throw in a complimentary Amen anyway.

What he should have done, the moment he got into office, was this.

"American citizens are being taxed, having their hard earned money taken from them, to pay for foreign aid. How does foreign aid benefit American citizens? It does not. So why are they being forced to pay for it? Effective immediately ALL foreign aid is cancelled. If citizens wish to donate to help a foreign nation via charity they may do so, but they will not be forced to do so by taxation. There money saved from cancelling foreign aid will be used as a direct cut to sales tax.

>94 posts in this thread
>nobody points out that Trump's tweet is exactly 279 characters and the misspelling was due to the 280 character limit
Are you people this stupid or do you just enjoy arguing over nothing?

>Shoot them?
It should't be hard to get permission from Mexico to allow our troops to come over the border and launch tear gas and pepper-balls at them. If they start acting like animals, break out the rubber bullets. Put up razor wire along their intended route and let them try to run through that while they are getting gassed.

kek