Want to vote libertarian

>want to vote libertarian
>realize my vote would go directly to the dumpster
>reluctantly vote republican

How do I escape this 2 party nightmare?

Attached: 1509952400160.png (852x944, 70K)

Work at a grassroots level to campaign for candidates that align with your views, or become a candidate yourself.

If you don't live in a swing state, vote L all you want. Normally I do, but I'm so pissed at Ds this election I'm voting straight R out of spite.

>voting loltardian
atleast you didnt though

>vote republican

So you voted for big government , and betrayed your integrity.

Parliamentary system.

>Voting libertarian
Nigger they are literally becoming another communist party. Either join and try and change it or vote Republican or some nationalist party.

Trump decreased the size and intrusiveness of the federal government significantly

Republican party is more libertarian than the libertarian party. Neo Cons are being shunned and replaced by populists and libertarians with nationalism as the glue that binds. (Also all evangelicals). If you want libertarians to succeed don't be a brainlet, vote R.

Honestly the funny thing is the far left and far right are both anti Jew so even if the commies win hopefully we can still kill the fucking kikes.

the libertarian party is joke

also this

>blocks ur partys path

Attached: KC4LSLJJUXKPKDHS4PMIJKWNKQ.jpg (320x168, 10K)

Here's the thing: I agree with 99% of my libertarian candidate's stances (in Texas), but this is such an aggressive state that you either go full red or blue. The only reason voted republican at all is because I value my gun rights first and foremost (Beto wants to take them away), but I just want to diversify my choices, y'know? I feels terrible.

Attached: 1501417675150.png (657x527, 51K)

What state are you in?
In New York we have a rare opportunity where the Libertarians have a better shot at governor than the Republicans do.

Attached: larry sharpe.jpg (500x752, 78K)

Texan here, I feel the same way. I voted L because I'm wasting my vote whether I give it to someone who I don't agree with or someone who won't win, but at least with one of those options I can stick to my guns.

>integrity
here. LMFAOoooooooolamfaooooooLAFaOOOOO

>Trump decreased the intrusiveness of the federal government significantly
I already know the answer, but holy shit are you fucking retarded.

Such an obvious controlled opposition stooge

There are two ways for a third party to become electable in the US. They can supersede another party or we move to a ranked voting system. The current first past the post voting system will always end up a duopoly due to lol statistics.
Every word in this post describes me.

It's First Past the Post.
You have to accept the 2 party system, and respect that primary elections influence the policies of the party.

Texas.

Move to New Hampshire and wait for the day of reckoning.

Elaborate.

and that leads to different results how?

let me teach you the way, user.
join either party, it doesn't matter which.
advance to the top.
when you reach the top, then remold it.
there you go.
now, we still have 2 parties, but one of them is what you wanted.
also, it's what donald trump did.

>when you reach the top, then remold it
The NeoConDeepState takeover of both parties was accomplished this way. Trump and the Social Democrats, as distasteful as they are, are part of the blowback against the NeoCons.