American opiod epidemic

bros I can't believe no one has figured this out yet unless the only ones who did got taken out...

my roommate is from Afghanistan and last night we were chatting and I said I wanted to go to Afghanistan and he said I would die. I joked that I'm white so the drones would know not to shoot me and he said the drones weren't what I needed to worry about.

"radical Islamic terrorists then?"
"no there aren't any terrorists in Afghanistan"
"sooo the heroin farmers then?"
"nope, the people who control the heroin are like you"
"what?"
"american military, they load it up in helicopters and ship it out"

I'm sure the dots are coming together for you now. Increased regulations demanded by the American public on painkillers has led to less prescriptions going through. those who can't get prescriptions go to the streets where they buy fundamentally the same product, just from a shadier looking person.

and its the same people that running both sides
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/29/afghanistan-it-heroin-stupid.html

Attached: or-37967.jpg (1143x682, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/24/afghanistans-relentless-opium-woes-have-a-new-seed-in-town-and-it-comes-from-china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

No Terrorists in Afghanistan...

"Terrorism
Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Afghanistan. Multiple threats are issued daily. Terrorists and insurgents conduct frequent and widespread lethal attacks against Afghan National Defence and Security Forces (ANDSF), domestic and international political and civilian targets including in the Green Zone, and those working in the humanitarian and reconstruction fields. There is a threat from high-profile, large-scale attacks in Kabul."

Fuck off you glow in the dark nigger

Attached: DERP.jpg (800x450, 59K)

"There aren't any terrorists in Afghanistan"

Well I'm glad that's settled

CIA funds its black ops with the drug trade. That's been true for a long time. Read Alfred McCoy and Bob Parry.

No the CIA is a waste of taxpayer dollars, lone wolves within the CIA take advantage of their authority and the drug trade to enrich themselves and fund their own schemes

I'm not denying that.

What I am denying is that Afhganistan is anything but the carbomb capital of the world.

"No terrorists in Afghanistan"

ANd you believe this man, who then tells you the CIA load up the opium.

Fuck me

SAGE THIS CUNT

Attached: 2018-10-22 19_05_17-retard - Google Search.png (489x371, 259K)

dismantle the CIA

both of you fell for the propaganda. imagine that a foreign power invaded your country, routinely makes attacks to secure their power that has unregulated collateral damage and their doing it entirely to steal your contraband drug trade and then blame your citizens for religious nutheads. obviously there are resistance fighters that are pissed about it.

but if there are radicals that hate the west this is why. Osama was a puppet, just like the guy in Iraq.

afghani occupiers actually shut down opium/heroin trade because they felt it was immoral but then when US invaded the first thing they did was whip it back up to full production

New super opium poppy strains are more productive, cheaper prices so makes more heroin.

cnbc.com/2017/03/24/afghanistans-relentless-opium-woes-have-a-new-seed-in-town-and-it-comes-from-china.html

anybody ever hear of a country becoming more stable by having a foreign military attack it

Attached: opiumafgh.jpg (647x324, 38K)

US opium/opiates come from south of the border, not from Afghanistan. Afghan opium goes almost entirely to Iran and Europe, Afghan opium is used by the US government to cause an opioid crisis in Iran (which has succeeded several times in the past).
Shipping opium all the way from Afghanistan to the US is retarded when you can ship it in from the farmlands of Central and South America which are much, much closer

>"no there aren't any terrorists in Afghanistan"
Been over 10 terrorists attacks in Afghanistan this month alone and the month isn't over.

I had a feeling that this opioid epidemic, which predominately affects whites, was somewhat being "allowed", so to speak. I never imagined that is was purposefully being implemented by our three letter agencies. Then again, the CIA did the same thing with niggers in the 80s, right?

It makes sense though. If you can't get the white man to cuck, or turn transvestite, then you shove hard drugs down his throat.

>US opium/opiates come from south of the border, not from Afghanistan
can you explain the graph i just posted then? shows afghanistan with 95% of global production

>Thinking we don't know this
How fucking new are you

>Then again, the CIA did the same thing with niggers in the 80s, right?
correct

>everyone here already knows everything so there's no point in reposting old news, even if it's still ongoing
stories like these need to be retold for the sake of the newkids

In the early years of the Afghanistan war NATO forces were obliged to provide “security” to Afghan warlords and this did involve guarding areas where there were poppy fields.

Taliban, AQ and Warlords all fight for control of Poppy Trade. Political & strategic Alliances were formed with afghan locals and this involved ignoring the heroin trade, the corruption, the child marriage, the badji boy rape, the murder. The price of democracy and oil transit routes are such that moral concessions must be made.

I am very young and naive about the world

Attached: 1501704553_sistine 2.gif (500x420, 1.14M)

I broke my arm recently and post surgery they gave me a bottle of 60 oxy and told me only to take 2 every 6 hours for 3 days.

Doctors and hospitals are 100% complict in this shit. Can't imagine how shit its be if they were completely government controlled.

Well stick around you have a lot to learn. This entire thing is a modern version of the opium wars in China. And guess just (((who))) was behind that little event?

>being this much of a newfag

just deal with the pain, it ain't so bad

t. had 2 teeth pulled and just dealt with the pain after the novocaine wore off

Yeah, and occupy Wall Street!

That's not real terrorism

>Walmart
>rap music
>the Kardashian family
>McDonald's
>Jesus
>Guns
>Opioids
'MURRRICA!!!

Japan and imperialism by the Japanese.

duh

most dentists will not prescribe anything other than ibuprofen after extractions

>only knowing about this now
How new are you?

>"no there aren't any terrorists in Afghanistan"

Attached: 1523387861639.png (277x301, 188K)

FUN FACT
The taliban had nearly eliminated Opium farms in Afghanistan before the US invasion. It went from all time lows of opium production to all time highs after we rolled in.

Killing people in order to scare them because of a political cause isn't terrorism. Got it! You're a really smart Mongolian!

Hello. Where have you been? No shit. Feel free to punch republicans and democrats at your Thanksgiving dinner this year if you have the balls.

It's common knowledge that the larger part of the CIAs work is running the criminal rackets of the western world.

thought this would be common knowledge?

they secure the fields for big pharma, a package goes to the CIA, and other smaller packages are retained by soldiers.

no

You're late to the program.

>Trusting an Afghan
Not even once.

That's exactly what it is, except I wouldn't count the army in on it. CIA is responsible for almost all the drug trade, and US presence in Afghanistan is 100% for opium and big pharma.

>yes because opium as no medical benefit all opium is bad and we should burn it all
you goyim are fucking idiots

this has been common knowledge for over 10 years kid .

why do you think the usa and canada are experiencing an opium epidemic and when tested 90% od it is confirmed to be coming from afganistan ?

also why do you think people hate americans its cause you guys let this shit go on and do nothing about it .

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (463x500, 55K)