Mountain Jews

What are your thoughts on Jews from the Caucasus or anyone from the dagestani area??

Attached: D600DCE5-C7FF-4ECF-BF82-266E0A64F592.jpg (220x236, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s where the Jewish merchant meme comes from.

Attached: 3CFA0FF8-CFC2-46C0-9C98-FC6D205F46E1.jpg (590x639, 162K)

You mean khazars, also known as ashkenazis?

mountain jew is one of my favorite coined terms in the english language

anyone here actually look up these peoples culture? They're really different from jews. Look up circassian people. Their culture is beautiful and there moral code is the exact opposite of jews. Besides, those people have lived in those mountains for centuries. A real jew is a wanderer. They leach of of the indigenous people. The people in the caucas mountains are indigenous.

Diaspora circassian here. Might not know a lot about my forefathers culture, but AMA anyway.

Why have you wandered away from your homeland?

>Their culture is beautiful and there moral code is the exact opposite of jews.
Sounds exactly what a jew would say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

I’m not gonna read that. Were you being genocided by your khazarbrothers?

>The Circassian genocide was the Russian Empire's ethnic cleansing, killing, forced migration,[3] and expulsion of the majority of the Circassians from their historical homeland Circassia, which roughly encompassed the major part of the North Caucasus and the northeast shore of the Black Sea. This occurred in the aftermath of the Caucasian War in the last quarter of the 19th century.[4] The displaced people moved primarily to the Ottoman Empire.

Happened in 1864 under rule of the then Russian tsar Alexander II

So why haven’t you gone back?

>circassian
Russians genocided them pretty hard but noone talks about it
we have memorial in honor of them
if you ask avg Russian, he will tell you that russians have never took part in genocides

Attached: 538263_415067595194491_2104749726_n.jpg (640x960, 55K)

The land is considered Russian/Georgian territory. There is currently a civil war going on in Georigia where the circassian people have declared their own independent nation. Abkhazia.
Only recognized by 4 other nations including (ironically) Russia.

Why have I not gone back to my country? I was born here; so was my father. I should go back, but I lack the balls to abandon everyone I love hereand leave to start a new life in our land of origin. They wouldn't come.

Wallon?

Actual Georgian damn. Perhaps I could ask you about circassian people there (how they're like) and what's going with Abkhazia etc...

flemmish

you live in Flanders, you are not Flemish

dude, Russains are still colonizing that territories,
their favourite strategy is to make local tribe/nationalities to hostile to each other and then support war.
even now there is some kind of conflict on Ingushetia/Chechen border

>mountain jews
i have no problem with the swiss

On paper I am no different than other flemish people.
btw I agree me and my family should leave.

Had no idea. I should look into that.

Well regardless of the rest of this thread, fuck those filthy khazar “jews”.

well am from Abkazia myself Georgian(Megrelian) and Abkhaz people lived there together for 1500+ years in peace.
THX RUSSIA
now we have : 300 000+ refuges (myself included) here
Abkhazia is still in ruin (after 25 years from war)
and it is Russian puppet state and military base.... main purpose is to prevent Georgia from joining western "powers" and NATO

Any website,videos, books,... I can look up to learn more about this?

Abkhazia is rightful georgian territory you mudslime. You hanged georgians and ethnically cleansed the area

>you
>assuming i had anything to do with it or even supported it
>using derogatory terms online
user, you seem to be using way too much energy on this. Do you have Georgian ancestry or something?

that happened in 1993
>Abkhazia is rightful georgian territory
point is Abkhazia is ( at least was ) integral part of Georgia, Georgian kingdom as any other Georgian region for example: Mengrelia ( we have different language) Svaneti ( they also have different language) so when Russians divided and conquered, Abkhaz were good target, the had many muslims, and spoke different language, also mixing? with circassians it was easier to light separatist flames here.
it's complicated topic, this region ( as whole Georgia) has very long ( 2300+ years) history and it is quite a mess, just google your questions, i'm not historian but this can help ( pro tip avoid Russian sources, they usually are plagued with propaganda )