He seems to veer dramatically from deep truths about human psychology and sociology and interesting facts to...

He seems to veer dramatically from deep truths about human psychology and sociology and interesting facts to unsubstantiated ramblings about everything being conscious or lizard people bending human history to their whim.

What's your opinion Jow Forums?

Attached: David Icke.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIrL4fW0_6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mandatory reading desu

He's a nut and not everything he says wrong is and can catch glimpses of what's going on. Worth a look into and taken with a grain of salt.

I definitely enjoy him. He's clearly a very intelligent man that knows a lot about the world, and just for the sheer number of facts that I've never heard it's worth listening to him/reading his books. But he tends to go off the reservation often enough and strongly enough that it's cringeworthy.

It's kinda sad because he's really good at explaining things and could do great work by explaining just how conspiracies exist and how they influence the world, without having to to off the deep end with his lizard energy people nonsense.

That's pretty much what I get from him, interesting gems of knowledge here and there in a pretty crazy package.

If there really are reptilians he is DEFINITELY one of them false-flagging

That's pretty much the main argument people make against him. If he knows so fucking much about the secrets of the world then why do they let him live and essentially preach to millions in full stadiums for hours.

I don;t know why anyone takes him seriously, does nobody remember when he was a DJ in the UK and then went insane claiming to be the second coming of Christ?

He's totally correct everything is planned ,weather,all events are planned and executed , especially the weather.72 degrees is the true norm.hurricanes ,snow,all are manufactured.

>I don;t know why anyone takes him seriously,
Well, to be fair, he is fairly charismatic and a pretty darn good... orator, because I wouldn't use the word "teacher". That would be too much.

I kinda want to have a beer with and talk to someone that actually believe all of his bullshit. Would be a fun conversation, I bet.

is his reptile talk just a metaphor for the tribe that cannot be named?

reptilians are a swiftian allegory for jews

that was his awakening user.

Listen to him, he makes a lot of sense if you give him time to explain where he's coming from.

I have considered this, but he embelishes it so that it's hard to take that option seriously.

But then again, who knows, maybe you are right. He does mention Rothchilds and other families like that often enough.

I always thought the reptilian bit was his way of calling out the Jews.

JESUS "THE JEWS ARE REPTILIANS, BOMBING ISRAEL TO KILL THE PALESTINIANS" CHRIST

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Not really, he already spoke about that. He said the reptilians use the jews, in his opinion the jews are aa victims as eveeybody else. In my opinion, what he means by that, is that the reptilians are the jewish elites, not the jews as a whole.

he was a shit goal keeper.

He's batshit crazy. But you can pick out some real gems if you know how to shift through the bullshit he spews

If it really is that, then he is one dedicated, and clever, motherfucker. Because this way he has the platform, since mass media do not take him seriously, so they do not fear interviewing him, and then he just drops redpills in between his ravings about reptilians.

If this really is an act my hat is off to the man.

when you wake up spiritually and open your third eye you see "reptilians" everywhere and realise the people who spoke so much truth yet seemed "crazy" in areas were right

Yeah he is smart and creative, and the media cant character assasinate someone that never tried to build a serius character in the first place. Just dont go taking everything literally he does says alot of crazy things to hide the serious things that he really want to say.

watch this and tell me he's not /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=eIrL4fW0_6I

Attached: david_icke_reality_illusion_explained.jpg (449x372, 67K)

take the ickepill

Attached: 73fd8719a162118805031ca963438425.jpg (736x848, 76K)

He wasn't a DJ, he was a TV sports reporter for the BBC.
I think the things he says are 50% redpilled and 50% crazy. It's up to you to decide which is which.

based and redpilled