Jow Forums explain to me

why those kind of low IQ amerimutts exist in this world ? what is the reason behind their existence ?

Attached: jk.jpg (478x414, 54K)

They have been created to infuriate you.

Fuck that white bitch, she's a jew anyway

Don't talk over me faggot.

i don't think she is a jew , she is christian
but why they put such things like "star of david , i love israel" and other shits ?
i mean what is the reason behind loving jews and israel ? are they too low IQ and jews brainwashed them ?

you pol dipshits are in denial about Israeli support from YOUR ideology and political party.
You are the side of jewish criminals.
You are the bad guys.

>low iq
And you?

>call herself christian conservative
>support people and country who hate her God and religion
is there any low IQ more than her and similar people ?

"christian zionists" support a state that wouldn't let them immigrate their due to their religion

Americans are too dumb to resist zionist mindcontrol.

Most of those accounts you see like that online are Jews trying to promote support for Israel. There are real boomers who fall for it, but the ones who are vocal about it online are often Jewish shills trying to keep the goyim inline.

Because they don't know that Jews hate them

Our entire media says that Jews are nice. You have to pay attention to realize that Jews hate white people and want us all dead

Attached: yawn.jpg (500x562, 43K)

Most people in America think Jews are nice yes. Only people who notice that Jews constantly write anti white articles or make anti white statements in media get "woke"

christianty is a branch of judaism, to the point that old Roman records refer to the first christians as 'christian jews'. The schism was later made by the Vatican when Joshua was already dead. Do remember INRI means Jesus of Nazaret king of Jews
TLDR: real christians are jews, you're welcome.

Conservative Americans are the real NPCs.

Pr*testanshit "churches" in America are all bought out. Nothing more than propaganda tools for AIPAC.

It seems from the belief that because the Book of Revelation references the state of Israel, the United States should act to ensure the existence of the literal Jewish nation-state of Israel so that the prophecy can come true and Jesus can return.

Pretty retarded since Revelation also talks about Babylon.

she’s a jew

im glad i ain’t the only one that knows this

that nose..

Attached: npckike3.jpg (225x225, 14K)

mossad paying priest and pastors to shill for israel, coupled with an atrophy of critical thinking

There was a new version of the bible created last century that reworded some scripture to say jews are God's chosen people. Jews funded it of course.

Just ignore them i dont approach the chtistians thry are irrelevant in civilization