The last post names the next happening

The last post names the next happening.

Attached: happening_pepe.jpg (400x400, 16K)

attack on a major capital somewhere in the world, leading to ww3

Meltdown at Loviisa NPF.

Trump heart attack

Paris, France. Another truck of peace.

Hurricane Willa diverts course and blows the migrant caravan into the ocean. Also, Trump sends the navy to lay sea mines in the gulf, and a new season of “Survivor” is made that simply involves migrants trying to swim through mine-laden waters.

And Hillary dies in december

nigger

trump comes out as ftm transgender

“Angry white men” shooting over the border into Mexico just in time for CNN to be there showing the dead women and children

The Rapture.

The spooks get kicked up to 11, and now all the mythological shenanigans is real now

All kikes die.

all memeflags will be hunted down and shot

Carvan wiped out by hurricane in Mexico.

all memeflags will be hunted down and shot again

The Rapture, but America is the only country that didnt have a single soul lifted.

Digits

all memeflags will be hunted down, shot, scalped, gutted, then impaled on cactus for vultures to fast on

Holocaust 2.0 (The Finale)

all memeflags will be hunted down, shot, scalped, gutted, then impaled on cactus for vultures to fast on, then have the bones melted down in acid

Ch-checked

Migrants killed and Mexico destroyed by cat 5 hurricane

RBG croaks and the Court is secure for one more generation

Orange man do good
Orange man fite da joos
Me Jow Forums me very influential

all memeflags will be hunted down, shot, scalped, gutted, then impaled on cactus for vultures to fast on, then have the bones melted down in acid and the liquid fed to rabid dogs, the dogs are then eaten by the Chinese.

Rock market go kaboom boom

Attached: 1533462451831-pol.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Earthquake in mexico. I predicted it a month ago.