Tomorrow. You

Hey guys guys guys aliens! That's right. They're back. This time a lot. Not scouts anymore, no explorers just anger. A lot of anger.

Over the news tomorrow in subtle form. Bizarre weather reports. Power outages everywhere, internet going haywire. You'll know the governments will start pulling the curtains when they claim that they're losing contact with space stations. Gonna blame it all on ionized atmosphere because of solar radiation hitting us for a short while. Madrid however will force them to pull the curtain.

Tomorrow I swear.

To the dejavu people. This is it.

Sorry if this post seems to breaking rules, silence or offtopic but I don't care anymore. Mods can permaban me if they want. Everything will change tomorrow.

Attached: Slipgate.png (732x469, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarham.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=O8ranEqvKrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Luger rdy

Attached: 45CFBE39-3E63-4535-A659-29DCBEE1F611.jpg (570x641, 49K)

>internet going haywire
oh nonono pls no

ruger rdy. bring on the gay niggers from outer space

Q predicted this.

Solar Flare Risk
M-Class: 01%
X-Class: 01%

Active Watches
Geomag. Storm NO
Radiation Storm NO

Solar X-Rays:
Status Normal
Geomagnetic Field:
Status Quiet

3-Day Geomagnetic Forecast
October 22-24
M 01%
H 12%

solarham.net/

U R GAY BAR

K....keep me posted

Uh huh, and when it doesn't happen what will you do?

I'm telling you bro they're gonna pull it out of their asses and claim the tools didn't detect the wave. It's all a lie to keep everyone from panicking while the upper military echelons shift into readiness.

TAKE YOU TO A GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR YEAAHHHH

I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOU!

Plenty of things, sadly I'll enjoy none of them. Too much change is afoot. Not just for myself but everyone.

Schumann resonance is starting to rise again (pic related) k index is up but in the green

Attached: shm res.jpg (1540x460, 309K)

Besides It's not like I'm bugging out or going innawoods. Nobody around me would believe me in the first place. Might as well wait to see if there's a conscription and go die in a hole or just fry if my city eats a rocket.

Will I have to go to work tomorrow night?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1226, 129K)

It's their ships. They disturb the magnetosphere. That's why I and other people were able to detect them while they're jumping towards here.

nice larp

Newfag, who do you think made the pyramids? Niggers?

Attached: 1.png (1232x742, 271K)

Yes do. Act normal then be the cool guy around you coworkers when/if they start to panic because you were warned before hand and had time to cope. C'mon be a Chad for once.

any proof OP
yah dirty little larper

Can confirm... angry Ashtar Sheran just flew over my house also Quintus predicted this!

Why are they angry?

If they are going to finish us off Id rather be home. I don't give a fuck about anybody at work.

Attached: image.jpg (552x442, 31K)

No fucking clue. All I know is there's a probe in deep space that acts like a mobile teleport/jump beacon. One by one ships will jump into our system. I'd hardly call something like that friendly. Damn space niggers want our resources.

Please let it happen. I cant live the life of a debt slave anymore.

#sickofthisshit

Seconded

There's absolutely no way someone missed it. Surely we have sufficient enough equipment to detect stuff like that?

Bring it on.

Attached: [angry static].jpg (800x600, 153K)

>ITT: shit that will NOT happen, part 368

I've bought toilet paper today. Ten rolls.

Just do it faggot. End it.

Either that or give us some of your tech so we can have some fun murdering eachother with new toys.

It’s on Jow Forums what more could you need?

Attached: 214FDD10-8127-40DA-9CF9-B42431B0FB13.jpg (1024x920, 153K)

Hell if I know. The first ship is currently in-transit thus disturbing the field around the probe until that disturbance affects Earth and we sense it or pick it up with specialized equipment. Latter being military black budget stuff and so forth. First being a quirk and nothing more. It's the size of 2 New-York's squashed together. What's inside only radiates anger. I think it's their point-assault vessel with little vessels waiting for the all clear behind it.

How do you find out about stuff like this?

Pure, sperging, torrenting autism

+1

Q predicted this.

uh huh

Attached: 1529459770473.jpg (638x638, 31K)

okay, so what can we expect to hear from the media tomorrow, if its nothing then we will remember this post and remember that you were just a larping faggot

drop the rakia you imbecile and stop posting .

>if its nothing then we will remember this post and remember that you were just a larping faggot
And if it does happen. What then? You forget about me and focus on the problem? Both cases I lose so that's not really assuring or demoralizing.

Sage

Are those the ones that wear human skins?

Attached: alien human skin.jpg (1000x414, 301K)

here`s screen cap, could OP at least say who`s he`s following? Cobra? Corey G? Blossom? GaiaPortal?

Attached: cosmic aliums, predictions no spacewaifus mentioned.jpg (1366x592, 307K)

>Since the Horus's defeat by The Emporer. I improve Terra's Security by 68% in fire power.
>Let them try it

Attached: IDisagree.jpg (626x258, 38K)

It's not like I didn't think people won't believe me here. I don't blame you or feel bad. I just wanted to give Jow Forums a headsup because they did after all look after me all these years.

Sorry faggot, but solar activity makes far more sense than muh aliums.

WE WUZ SPACE NAZIS N SHEEEIIIIIITTT

Not worried at all.
We have the means to fight back
See you in space cowboy

Attached: 100494883.jpg (650x455, 88K)

If you're wrong are you going to KYS?

>get tired of street shitting and literally shitposting
>decide to virtually shitpost
>can't come up with even a vague source for false AYYY claims

Oi vey akbar

You expect an honest answer? He will ignore your post but probably respond to the question passive aggressively in response to mine.

I'm already dead in a way. So I lose nothing if space niggers invade or the secret service haul me away for questioning after they realize I was telling the truth after the escalations hits critical.

Attached: kqz3eekfgnq11.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Attached: 1536244426202.jpg (669x668, 79K)

Betelgeuse will soon explode.
You can't shine if you don't glow.

Attached: 1485289585317.jpg (480x272, 29K)

glad i found the flat earth so i dont have to waste brainpower on this nonsense

I mean if possible just send something to blow the probe up before they get here. Current fluctuations will literally tear it apart when it arrives. Imagine all that advanced alien tech ripe for the picking just sitting between Jupiter and Saturn.

oh gawd Im gonna indulge you in your shit posting...

How do you know that there is going to be internet disturbance and shit? Why not just nuke the planet if they're so angry?

readiness for what?

Ok, why aliens why tomorrow, why do you know.
Hit me with your best.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8ranEqvKrE

Hold on to that. Will become currency post-ayyys. Use hand for now.

t. Guy who bought 48-pk on Sunday.

>oh gawd
no.

Stupid space niggers get the knife

What is “dejavu people”?

>48-pk

Attached: 1499600107223.jpg (431x450, 70K)