America is literally fucked

The caravan will unload in Texas then spread to New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. The caravan in is 99% angry, horny, desperate men. They will rape and pillage without mercy because they know their punishment will be light and they can try again and again and again. Prepare for massive rapes that will put the German migrant crisis to shame.

No wall can stop them, no legislation will make them relent.

Attached: caravan.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jO-q5lI7618
youtube.com/watch?v=u68hvTGyYvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's like they're trying to push us to institute the only solution that will work
fine then

Attached: 1538710533105.jpg (1200x898, 266K)

okay. now this is epic

Israel has machine gun turrets.

America isn't allowed to have this, because the white man's greed thirst for slave labour.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

no because the dual citizen kikes in our government who benefit from Israeli gun turrets would screech and cry if we put up out own

Anti-white.

Refugees welcome.jpg.

>Anti-white.
Only a little bit.

But what is happenning to you isn't my fault. Your elite sold out your race for money.
That can never be someone else's responsibility.

Attached: 1272495329297.jpg (640x553, 52K)

"my" elite?
our race was sold out by Jews

>white mans
You mean Asian, Jews and other spics

Honestly, there are much more females under the fugees than on the boarders to Europe. So i think the rapefugee problem will not exist for you, americucks.

Your ancestor's elites let the Jews become your elite.
They build your destruction for money into their own pocket.

very good ! diversity is our strenght

Attached: oyveygoyim.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

Trump already stated they will be stopped before they reach the boarder. The military has time to prepare

If they are heading for Texas we have nothing to worry about. Their governor isn't a massive faggot and has already deployed the guard.

This caravan isn't the first of its kind.

Trump has said he would use the military many times before. No results came from it, just a lot of spics seeking amnesty and staying in your country.

They’re all going to get in, apply for welfare and vote Democrat for the rest of their lives.

The caravan won't cross the border and they will stay in Mexico, just like what happened to Haitians in Tijuana.

What the fuck is this caravan and why don't you just shoot at it?

>fine then

Attached: based!.png (185x201, 107K)

All eyes on it this time

>why don't you just shoot at it?
The caravan is funded by the JewsThe same Jews who control their News Networks and newspapers.
So they will have the largest megaphone, and they will use the killing against you and get all of the votes in the election.

Why couldn't the Mexican border patrol fight these cunts off? Does Mexico even have a border?

Which has turned me against the cuckservative administration. I did give him a year, though, lad. I did give him that.

Are they heading for Brownsville or Laredo? I think we should have a Jow Forums meetup just in case the borderguards become overwhelmed.

We are reaching the point where this country has to make a decision on rather we want to end up like Europe or not?

So if the chinese or russian army was funded by jews and invaded you would just let it go?

who is it?
what the name
how do we confirm digits

I think the time for action is now friends, we need to walk the walk.

Texan here, I'll stop them with a wall of bullets if Trump promises a pardon

>Fucked
>10,000 people

Look, I'd A-10 these shitskins if I could but the fact is, they're a drop in the bucket. We've got 300m+ people in this country. Again, I am not trying to jew anyone here, I hate the idea of them being let in but they will change very little in the long run.

Attached: 1525375280669.jpg (1024x759, 70K)

This is unarmed invasion. It will look bad for you in the elections if they air on TV how your side is killing defenseless spics.

But if you want Democrats to control the house and senate, go ahead.

Sauce?

Europe is a step BEHIND us. It's worse here but not much better there

>because they know their punishment will be light
Are you even American?
Your police have a reputation...

No. If you let 10k in, 20k come the next time. Then 50k, then 1 mil

>they will change very little in the long run.
cuck, they will be 100 thousand in 4 generations

they have to be stopped to send a message
the deportations need to begin shortly thereafter
they ALL have to go back if they are illegals

It's childish to call all disagreement "Hate," user.

Easier to just let them through to the US

I'm sure they will be warmly welcomed as guests down there and everyone will get along fine.

Attached: coexist.jpg (1024x631, 47K)

So where is The Wall©?

>spanish speaking jews
>spews
I like this.

Thats what happens when you piss off Soros.
Should have built the wall.
I'm positive some of you turboautists could backtrace some tweets shilling this exodus to Soros NGO's or cooperatives. This shit has to stop

Attached: 1503383677622.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

Is there an estimate for when they finally get here? The suspense is killing me.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

The migrants are NOT here for gibs, nor for the midterm elections, nor are they here for the "American Dream".

The migrants are here as a tool to destablize the US even more, but that's just a step to a greater plan.

Combined with the efforts of the alt-left and anti-fa, its an attempt to co-op and light up an American Civil War (((2))).

The goals of the left and the extreme left has been to kick off a civil war, in order to destabilize the USA, since that failed, the (((caravan))) has been dispatched to help create more instability within the US, they are comprised of unhinged and violent men and women, with no loyalty nor ties with the USA. They will steal, rape, and murder your sons and daughters.

They will be armed and funded by the (((left))) and co-operate with the (((left))) to destabilize and create a civil war.

The civil war is SLIGHT (diversion), the true goal is the up and coming multinational-war (WW3)
>layers upon layers

Once defeated or destabilized, the enemy can come in and kill your sons and make your daughters their playthings.

-------------------------------------------------------

>BUT user, WHAT CAN I DO?? HALP!

stock up, ammo, food, necessities, get closer to your neighbors (gather allies) build repertoire with neighbors (black and white), family, and community, but practice OpSec. (don't talk about what you got, or what you're preparing for)

>loose lips sink ships.
your family is your ship, don't talk about anything going on in your family, what resources you've got, shtf locations, etc., but be friendly with the neighbors.

exercise and look into some quick self-defense videos and PRACTICE.

strengthen your squad (family) and run a tight ship, instill into your family members a sense of Self (individual) Discipline, Loyalty (to family) and Secrecy. (keep family secrets, secret, OpSec)

DON'T DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY, KEEP POLITICAL OPINIONS HUSH!!

keep tabs on current happenings.

The Wall that I didn't vote for because I could see the failure to deliver coming, and so couldn't be bothered, that one? Oh, yeah. It's not here: told you so.

Republicans can't build walls. Look at this silly negro (R) who was mouthing off about it, but coming across as wholly ridiculous. It was about that time that the theatre of official state politics lost its savour. youtube.com/watch?v=jO-q5lI7618

this. also, they believe they have a right to what you have. someone told them that

Attached: migrant-caravan-043018.jpg (3200x1680, 411K)

S.

>he imagines he’s figured out their plan
user...

Go to the border, with guns, and shoot anyone who tries to cross.
If a group of citizens got together to do this, they would stop.

>implying anyone here has there own family.
If by some miracle they do way to go giving them a step by step guide to losing them and being sectioned.

Attached: autism.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

>this projection
Why are you so obsessed with rape, you faggot?

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Also: accomodate them in Detroit, can't be worse, innit?

This, I have a ranch in hebbronville we can camp at but it’s sort of dangerous with all the crossings

Jews never have had Slavery unlike whites tbqh.

can you guys turn down the brightness, the green tint is throwing off my sight.

Attached: 1533070630542.jpg (1684x2190, 889K)

HURRICANE
WILLA
HURRICANE
WILLA
HURRICANE
WILLA

What about lobbying for every anti-white who has gone on record pushing for White Genocide being made to pay, permanently, White Genocide reparations?

the absolute best part of this is that even if they arrested you, you'd eventually be set free after suing the U.S. government and making the case they failed in their duty to protect you and impacted your ability to pursue life liberty and happiness by allowing in millions of illegals. we have worse schools, worse medical care, crime, etc all because of illegals and it's high time someone sued the U.S. government or took our right to defense of ourselves, our family and our nation into our own hands because the government has failed in it's efforts

the torah has a whole section on how the jews are to handle their slaves.

Pretty sensationalist. They'll just go to Cali and start a few hundred more gangs.

Apparently it's going to California.

>But what is happenning to you isn't my fault. Your elite sold out your race for money.
He's right though. In 4 generations, whites will be ~20% of the U.S. population, holmes.

Sorry family the organisation requires it full.

>No wall can stop them, no legislation will make them relent.
this is the gayest thing i've read on Jow Forums today

Attached: 1468299669667.jpg (675x437, 32K)

>because the white man's greed thirst for slave labour

and the white women's eternal material instinct

>refugees welcome! I must mother these men of the third world

youtube.com/watch?v=u68hvTGyYvY

This. Many poltards have the ability to bevome instant keyboard warriors and say 'Lets go kill them and take America back' but when it comes down to actually doing it, I feel it won't happen. We are too comfortable and consider it too much of a hassle. I would put my life down fo it, but would you? Thats what we need to ask ourselves.

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS
>AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS,
>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

It's called "Europe"

14k people will hardly change anything in the US, this is pandering on both sides.

Dude, go fuck yourself with your omni-nationalism.

Asians don't identify as broadly "Asian," and neither do Africans as "African." Racial nationalism exists as a uniquely European, specifically Anglic phenomenon.

this. they already have africa-tier levels of rape with all the niggers. 2000 more spics is a drop in the ocean

>

Attached: Ethnic fractionalization by country.png (1200x784, 426K)

Watching the rally. Hope they address this caravan business

Attached: pepe comfy.png (818x818, 642K)

At least you acknowledge that white people exist, when you used the word "European" in your answer to me. There are some anti-whites who deny even that saying "how do you define 'white'?"; "race is a social construct"; and "one race, human."

Serves you yanks right for taking the piss out of Europe when Merkel opened the floodgates. The difference being that you're gonna be flooded with millions of spics overnight if Soros has his way.

It's not about Jow Forums only. People without leaders can't do shit.

>two wrongs make a right
You just want to see white people wiped out everywhere, don't you user.? Admit it, you're anti-white.

>Mexico will stop the caravan guys!
>Trump will deploy the army to stop the caravan!
>Uhh okay he's letting them in but he'll stop them somehow!
>Well the next caravan won't be so lucky!
Soros is funding a literal invasion of the US and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Trump is way too soft and Jews really do control us. There's no way he'll get re-elected. Maybe another Red who has actual balls will show up so I can vote for him instead.

Attached: 1531377677368.png (905x619, 566K)

>You just want to see white people wiped out everywhere, don't you user.? Admit it, you're anti-white.
That's because I'm not anti-white. I'm against nationalism for all non-whites, because not every country has nationalist tendencies. Some countries have more tribalist and fractured ethnic groups (such as Africa and with Arabs.)

>who could be behind this post

Can we make memes of migrants being Goblins and having GS brutally murdering them?

Attached: 20181022_192924.jpg (492x506, 149K)

This. Everyone’s paying attention to this one and trump knows he has to stop it or lose from now on.

For years on here, all we've heard about from Yanks is muh guns and how cucked Europe was during the migrant crisis. Where is your peoples militia, the citizens army. Where is the 2nd shot heard around the world. Asking for a friend

Perhaps

Attached: IMG_20181016_112004.jpg (981x617, 119K)

Maybe if we ask them nicely not to insult our sovereignty they will change their mind.

thank god for no land border

Attached: ausnop.jpg (1146x1563, 1.7M)

Let them all in, let them speed up the destruction of this country and let them break the social-net programs even faster, I am at the point now I could care less, let them flood the inner-cities with drugs and let MS-13 do whatever they want, the Libs want their pets so badly, let the Libs in the cities deal with MS-13.

Attached: 0202128.jpg (1275x850, 251K)

Attached: 1539232041396.jpg (800x430, 56K)

Why would they? They have no reason to help the US.

>"I'm here for a job interview."

ugly, but, this

Each succeeding "caravan" grows larger than the last. I wouldn't be surprised if the next "caravan" is on the order of a hundred thousand or more. Basically the last caravan signaled to them that we are a cucked nation who has no will to enforce our borders and doesn't believe in themselves as a nation anymore. Barbarians at the gates, the next 20 years should be interesting.

no more fucking illegals

yes but they will only rape leftists. we have guns in America, fuck yourself.

Attached: 1538615855063.jpg (2132x1149, 293K)

Attached: ZomboMeme 22102018132725.jpg (1250x834, 295K)