Any law enforcement members on Jow Forums? How do you like your job?

Any law enforcement members on Jow Forums? How do you like your job?

Attached: 43868678_702371516800846_8885441072247865344_n-2.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
youtube.com/watch?v=5131iWifXwo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was waiting for that thing to eat her face.

Attached: 1473045784089.jpg (683x797, 175K)

>Groce

Gross is more like it. She might as well french that dog. Probably does.

Lost its allure, went in foolishly thinking it would make a difference. Fuck it, main focus is fucking with idiots over some goddamn drug or another. If you weren't driving fucked up I'd give a pass just to skip the paperwork.

Shame you don’t have webm where it shows her fucking the dog

Looks like a perfect combo for a leaf threesome.

same. started off with bright eyed FNG attitude then lost it when I realized how much like a revolving door the CJ system is. no one gives a shit anymore, large swath of public hates us, no one wants to listen even when they know they're wrong, everyone's a victim, etc etc

its only been 6 years but i feel like i joined in the wrong century

I wish my city’s leadership allowed us to enforce our laws instead of spending money on pink badges.

Yeah thats why i left LE went into computers instead

Could you at least spam the thread to make it more interesting

I'm a cop. Its probably the best job for me because I'm adhd and jacked af. Also I barely do anything and paperwork is less if you aren't a knit picking asshole. I work in around B.C AMA. Only thing I hate is working with the women who want to knit pick everything shit drives me insane.

The reason that the part of the public that's supposed to like you doesn't is because you police victimless traffic and code violations in the midst of severe crime and a drug epidemic, to the point where it seems that you are only going after people who can pay fines.

Is the accusation that police are auxiliary tax collectors true, do you have quotas?

It was demoralizing, made almost 5 years, said forget it. Got to the point that most of the people I interacted with needed to be smacked, the rest just shot. Kids, holly fuck anything involving kids just sucked. Watching a 3 year old bleed out just fills you with disgust for humanity.

is this legal to have seen i do not like this

She fucked her dog no doubt. Women have to connect with things and they do it with their vaginas.

>jacked af
>can't even pull 500

Quotas are a fucking joke. If cash was needed a civil forfeiture was much more effective. "Drug epidemic" is media hyped bullshit. Junkie jawing fucks were always going to be pukes.

I'm a criminal prosecutor, been doing it for about a decade. It's pretty good, sometimes I feel burnt out and just want to pack it up and do something else. There are things that could be improved.

cute dog, my dog likes apples too
>all these americans saying she fucked her dog
lmao you truly are a subhuman nation of niggers

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)

If given a choice between public service and biglaw which would you choose? I'm considering pursuing a clerkship after ls but don't know if it's worth forgoing the biglaw salaries

daily reminder that cops are a foreigner occupying army and they will be treated as such.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

Attached: civil.jpg (1166x1920, 473K)

There is an opioid epidemic man, it's strangling our predominantly white middle class tax base. Almost like cops do when they pay more attention to whether white working peoples' cars are regisered and inspected than whether anyone in a vanload of thirty spics is legal.

People who can oay fines are prioritized over actual lawbreakers, ajd that is absolutely fucked, thw public trust will never be regained until it is sorted and you become public servants instead of prison guards/sheepdogs.

I was hoping that suddenly bullets or explosions rocked both of em. Garbage webm. Fuck law enforcement scum. I mean money collectors. Protect and serve teh criminal politicians and themselves and nobody else.

When you work in the shit then your value carries weight, you are talking out of your ass spouting media horseshit. (((You))) are running out of time.

Was waiting for a nigger to drive by her
or something like that

Civil asset forfeiture is criminal and unconstitutional. You should be ashamed of yourself for being a LEO. Stop now and do something productive with your life. Otherwise, your soul will burn in hell for eternity.

I would have loved to get with a female cop or army girl. Like lesbians but love dick.

>Is the accusation that police are auxiliary tax collectors true, do you have quotas?
No one uses the word quota. You are expected to meet certain performance points. If you're assigned to the traffic enforcement division and you don't write any citations, your performance evaluation is not going to be good.

So... Quotas

This dude has it.
You're expected to do as well as the last person to have your post. If the last guy was a tryhard ballbuster and got 13 citations a month in traffic violations, your supervisor is going to look at you cock-eyed if you come in 3 months in a row with less than 10, because this is the only way to measure performance that politicians understand, numbers and dollar signs.

The police don't want to pull over every jerk who goes 5 miles over the limit, but they have to justify their existence to politicians. If crime goes down, budgets get cut, and the only way to track crime is to see how much paperwork gets done over it and how much money it earns.

There is no incentive to reduce crime, and any reduction is viewed skeptically and accused of laziness or corruption.

Prosecution any day of the week. That said, it's not just money you'l lose out on (assuming you would actually get an offer in both fields), because it will also affect your network and what positions you can effectively compete for in the future.

When I say I consider leaving, I mean totally leaving the legal industry. I don't care for big law or their attorneys, I have a low opinion of any such people until they prove otherwise.

Made it 8. Got to the point where every time I checked into service I wanted to either cry or eat my gun. Hated the work, hated my admin, and grew to hate most of the citizens- even a lot of the good ones.

ow what the fuck

Attached: 1540250259953.png (538x538, 322K)

White girl here we don't fuck animals it the disgusting Mexican and subhuman trash on bestiality videos that do. And we don't bond with are pussies either. That's what slum welfare negro fucker girls do

what a cute doggo. 10/10 would share an apple with

> roastie detected

GTFO. White women fuck dogs and even worse, niggers.

hahaha...you write just like the retarded nigger you are

She will eat after a dog but I bet she won't even swallow.

Given my lsat and alumni network I could probably get offers from both given the schools I'll be applying to. I agree that biglaw people are awful but it's the only realistic career path that I could make 250k+ doing... Kinda hard to back away from that. Why'd you do prosecution??

ACAB

All guys taste like shit why do we even fuck you period. No men have any money anymore either. Where's the incentive
No we don't.

common filth was right

$10 says she is fucking her k9

go drink some more maple syrup thot

Attached: canadian.jpg (233x400, 12K)

I work for the home office. I can't believe that britbongs don't care how mismanaged everything is and how fucked the priorities are
I'm not in a position to change anything. The only thing that might work would be reputational damage, but again only if people actually cared

Attached: 1521862518844.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

holy fuck i had to replay the video a couple of time to make sure i just saw this gross cunt eat behind a dog

not everyone's like your mom, user

>not stuffing her face with doughnuts
booo

It's true the kind of women who fuck animals also fuck niggers.

i like to see them on the motorcycles. the bikes look kind of retro here. seeing them is like suddenly being in a 1970s cop tv show or movie.

Eh, not that much. Mostly have to haggle with a bunch of egofags about whether the nignog im defending should get jailtime or not.

Attached: blackappeals.jpg (500x671, 51K)

>No men have any money anymore either. Where's the incentive
At least you can admit you're nothing more than a prostitute.

I know how you feel. These drugfags don't give a fuck.
I think it is high time to bring back lashes. Take your lashes, no jail, let it open to the public so the person can has some shame, and thats end of it.

All of the departments in my area have Honda ST1100s.

youtube.com/watch?v=5131iWifXwo

it's good, raping gods children pays well.

My job is pretty chill. We have a few big events a year that we help provide security for, other than that, my AOR is pretty quiet. My unit is pretty much unknown which means there's minimal regulation by the powers that be and we're pretty much flying by the seat of our pants.

White women commit bestiality far more than any other race.

18 years in an urban shithole here... All the job stress BS over the years paled in comparison to all of the political dogshit that cropped up towards the tail end of Barry O's regime...

That shit ate me alive. I PTSD'd out of there on a pension 6 months ago. Realistically I think I would've shot myself had I tried holding out any longer. What a dogshit career choice these days. Let the negroes police themselves if they think they can do better

I’d probably be an officer if I didn’t have to work with the public. Desk work would be my ideal match even though it’s considered loathsome.

>leaf
typical

Thread song?
N.W.A fuck da police?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
Ps I love you guys and still respect you

I was considering becoming a cop because I heard its an easy job to get that pays pretty decent

Does it really suck?

If you are looking to make money, then law is fundamentally the wrong field. Go to med school or go for an MBA and consulting, or anything else.

I did prosecution because I wanted to obtain an official title and LARP as a 5th/4th century Greek citizen or Chinese official.

Depends where you go, if you're state or federal, etc.

>making up shit
fuck off

Attached: 1536603303040.jpg (125x62, 2K)

Also, banishment. Banishment has to come back in a BIG way, it would solve so many problems. Big offenders can go to a penal colony in Afghanistan or something.

How hard is it to be the local cop who sits watching walmart all day

I went in thinking it would be a usual 9 to 5. Better then finance and less dull then consulting.

After 3 years in, I realized James Bond and "Bond Villains" are actual real character profiles based off people Ian Fleming met or hunted.

Coldwar 2.0 is awesome.

I suck at science and cant wrap my head around any kind of mathematics. But I can read and memorize thousands of pages of documents at a time and write in 15 hour chunks, I tried to resist being a lawyer but came to terms with the fact that its what I was meant to do. yeah I can see why you dislike your job if that was your goal.

She is fucking that dog.

It's a pretty good job usually, it's just easy to burn out after 10 years

Depends what you mean by hard. It's not physically grueling and usually isn't intellectually challenging. It's easy to know what you can and can't do. Sometimes the hardest part is knowing what you should and shouldn't do as most calls are rarely black and white.

>most calls are rarely black and white.
Very true. Most calls are just black.

this makes me angry as fuck.

I kinda like beating up niggers.

Attached: 28E85F98-8388-45C2-82D4-08BA6495C87B.jpg (1280x1024, 314K)

Not where I worked. Something in the area of 95%+ white folk. Still plenty of shitbags.

To be fair, 56% of Americans saying the trust the police. Although that number is lower than it ought to be, keep in mind that cops are the third most trusted group in America, falling behind the military and small businesses.

Disliking cops isn't just a law enforcement issue. It's part of a broader trend of Americans losing faith in traditional social institutions. Only 26% of Americans trust the criminal justice system, while Congress has a meager 12% of American support.

You are literally one of the most respected groups of people in America, despite the fact that nearly half the country does not not trust you. Consider that for a moment.

Source: Gallup has been running polls that gauge public opinion on institutions for a while now.

Id share that apple with that dog before any basketball american.

Looks like the badge says Indianapolis

Kek

Fair enough

I truly appreciate what all of you officers do, I wanted to be a Police Officer, took some classes, did a few ride alongs. I decided against it because it seemed to encompass the worst job conditions ever. Traffic, domestics, small time criminals. Boring shit, paper work, nothing ever gets better or changes. Most people see you at best as a necessary evil. They say that they support you, until they get stopped for speeding and curse you out for something they themselves were responsible for. Just when you think you’re having a good day, a citizen assist call comes in about an old person locked out of their house. “Great, I might be able to make someone’s life a little better”. Get there and it’s some suicidal terminally ill senior who pulls a gun, and you have to shoot them. Fuck it. I’m happy being a neighborhood watch captain and putting a blue bulb in my porch light a week out of the year. My nerves couldn’t handle that job. God bless all of you who can.

>56%
Doubt arises.

Former California big city municipal security officer here.
>ib4 “rent a cop you aren’t law enforcement”
I technically was. I had to have some State POST certifications and we did have some police powers.

Anyway, the line of work sucks. People, whatever color, don’t like being to what to do. They will complain, exaggerate, and lie. I treated niggers better than everyone else by ignoring them and their crimes because they are violent and/or cry racism, both of which makes hassles for you. Wearing Kevlar sucks, especially in summer. You have to be paranoid about what you eat and where you park due to vandalism. Most of your coworkers are knuckle-dragging NPCs that want citizens to lick their boots and are themselves bootlickers. I decided to get out of the profession because it’s bullshit.

I *might* be willing to do it in a 90% white/Asian, small town, wealthy, for six figures. Until then, fuck that.

I took the firepill and am loving life. I make more than cops and work less than cops. We’re beloved by all but I only care that I’m not hated !like cops are). I spend a lot of time at work shitposting on my phone. I have more time off than I know what to do with. And I have a nice pension coming my way. Also, we still have true-believers in the FD but they are more benign that the cop equivalent.

Let the sadists and masochists be the cops.

Attached: 9C75554E-7336-4F4F-80AF-2763E202C232.jpg (226x282, 36K)

Have you ever jerked off in your police cruiser

Attached: doggofield.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

You have no way of knowing that.

I'm super pro Law Enforcement and even considering becoming an Officer once (still sorta am). Nothing peeves me more than getting stopped by the Police for nothing. I'm polite but still like...what the fuck do you want from me. Its usually some nonsense and includes vague as fuck inquires.

Don't appreciate it, the honor is gone. It is a glorified cog in the machine, feeding what is now a privatized system. Surprised we are still a predominately non privatized, but assume that will start changing.

Want to be a leo, live out in the midwest, find a nice flyover, less bullshit, less supervision, you can use your own discretion.

I hate you fucks but agree with everything you wrote.

Any LEOs reading this.

Retire or die. You are either with the people or against them. I wear an anti-kidnap belt everywhere I go with a handcuff key, a tie-strap cutter and a ceramic razor blade to cut your throat.

They're looking for drugs

Lmao

I want this life in the forest with many a doggo

Attached: 1536713975139.gif (636x515, 244K)

I warned you nigger

>t fbi shitposter

Okay buddy. I'm waiting for a chance to whip and drag a fucking retard like you

Bro I can't even express how many times I have been stopped and had literally no idea what the Officer was going on about.

I just sit there awe struck and mostly confused.

one day, user

Try me nigger.