Build streets without sidewalks

>build streets without sidewalks
Why do amerifats do this?

Attached: iStock_000033650200_Large-1-e1508870062907.jpg (2091x1003, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=M02
youtube.com/watch?v=p-I8GDklsN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More space for street hockey

must be Indianapolis

Where would you walk?

So people who don't belong in the neighborhood don't accidentally walk into it

>meanwhite in EVROPA

Attached: ballymun-flats-2.jpg (997x344, 88K)

too fat to walk i suppose

Attached: commieblock.jpg (960x490, 616K)

Dude like 25% of America is parking lot

Because why do you want random people walking through the front of your yard anyway?

That's way more walkable and easier to get around. Notice the paved pathways between the buildings.

I don't know, but it pisses me off.

Attached: images-1.jpg (300x168, 10K)

What happens when you want to walk out of your house to go to the store or visit somebody? Do you walk on the street alongside traffic?

>walking
Lmao you fucking poorfag

Reminder that suburban sprawl is the ultimate jewish trick

Attached: pick a random spot in google maps (america).png (1920x959, 2.05M)

We all own vehicles in the land of the free.

Why the fuck would u walk when you can drive faggot.

Attached: 6F9F22DE-A7CC-48F9-9F17-3D9C521258B8.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

I wish, considering only about .00001% of my uni is

Quite a few people in the U.S. don't live within walking distance of commercially zoned land, so walking to the store would be uncommon. Also, most people's friends live outside of walking distance, we're not children who only know kids from our own town, you know.

We all HAVE to because (((auto manufacturers))) lobbied for unwalkable cities and towns

Attached: pick a random spot in google maps (france).png (1920x950, 3.2M)

Cheap devolpers and city planners being paid off. Forget walking to the store, just think about walking the dog, or going to see your naighorbors. It is rediculious it is allowed.

ONLY FAT LAZY SODOMITE FAGGOTS WITH AIDS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WALKING LESS THAN 5 MILES

probably a very low traffic area

Proofs.

We can afford cars

Attached: 1506140094874.jpg (1785x2003, 1.68M)

>build street so small you can't park on it
Why do euros do this?

Attached: cusco-street-women.jpg (1100x852, 329K)

>Forget walking to the store, j
What are you? A peasant?

Yeah I guess that's true.

Attached: image.jpg (788x1055, 188K)

>gets assfucked by unelected bureaucrats
Why do eurocucks do this?

>slide thread with meme flag
why do kikes do this

yeah its this. you wouldnt have a single problem walking down that road since whites can see and process information without help

We like our big yards and big roads.

All their shit is old af

Sidewalks are considered public property and if given the choice id rather them not be on my property.

By making it harder to walk through a neighborhood you force people to buy a car to live there. This means the poor cant live there and by default you get a richer neighborhood to sell milkshakes to.

Not only that but you have tu butter the sides of the streets if you want to have two way roads.

Attached: poland housing.jpg (2581x1728, 719K)

Even most poors have cars

Why do americans think everyone wants to do maga memes?
I am honestly ready to see your country fuck off and die.
Aus/pol/ already has you on such a high alert that you are calling all threads slide threads.

Attached: 1448523652130.jpg (282x409, 22K)

Slide thread with a meme flag faggot? Y'all are retarded.

Why don't they just walk to Gunderson. Its only 38 miles.

Building in the traditional style (your average town's main street with mixed-use buildings with higher density) is nearly illegal today. Suburban sprawl is almost mandated by law based on how shitty the codes are

Attached: suburbia.jpg (1000x664, 1.04M)

sidewalks cost a lot more than asphalt

kek

This.
Looks like a subdivision.
Walk on the road.

Because they built cities for actual human beings to go about their lives and not for tubbo lards to zoom around in their Hummers in

Neighborhood streets are not busy with traffic, so it is safe to walk on the sides of the road.

This. If you can't stop smoking crack long enough to save up and buy a 800 dollar used jalopy, you don't deserve to drive.

Checked...we have sidewalks in my neighborhood and nobody uses them. The walk in the fucking street.

Attached: 1528787220449.jpg (750x738, 105K)

This triggers me, as well. I just walk on the grass; the NAP be damned if no one builds sidewalks.

My neighborhood growing up was like this. What was really rustling is one side of the street would have sidewalks but the other wouldn't.

its like you've never even had a walk in europe.
they don't have sidewalks outside of town either

So niggers have no excuse to be walking around scouting what houses they want to break into. Wish I was joking. Shitskins ruin everything and we're not allowed to shoot them anymore. It fucking sucks.

Attached: 1539908543503.webm (480x852, 3M)

True, but if they are well off enough to afford a car, gas, and insurance, then they probably have enough to buy milkshakes, which is the real endgame here.

this is a really pretty place. I imagine only white people can live there to be kept like this

Prove that automakers lobbied for this. Oh, wait--you can't. That was up to the municipal zoning board/some retarded mayor.

I don’t know but I fucking hate it.

Walk? You just lost your citzenship.

That is a funny pic.

well thats a pretty good walk so i'd say just drive. not safe to sleep in the open now that niggers and spics roam freely.

its not exactly a normal thing for there to be no sidewalk.

US is built for roads because of how spread out it is
Most of Europe isn't
Why don't mongs Euro's understand this? And then get suprised when they have 1 lane roads and arms width apart as people crawl along the walls above your car

Nobody walks in Burgerland and public transportation is for bums.

>not just assuming everyone is lobbying everyone else
Have 10 good goy points! Everything is fine!

>We all HAVE to because (((auto manufacturers))) lobbied for unwalkable cities and towns
honestly, this pisses me off so much, when you go to the old cities that existed pre-automobile manufacturing, you feel really connected and like a part of a real community. Then you visit monstrosities like LA or Dallas and want to kill yourself

>I have no proofs so let me move goalposts

Fucking brainlet. Never change, Jow Forums.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (500x500, 38K)

it keeps niggers out

Nah, I spot a small slope on the left. Much too hilly for Indy.

>Leaving our house ever
>Having friends to visit

In most municipalities, the city owns an easement that might extend anywhere from 2-12 feet off of a road. Our neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks but the city owns the 3 feet of land closest to the road.

Attached: BR Bridge.jpg (390x390, 43K)

Why is she sitting on an Asians car?

It looks like an NPCville. America is truly a meme country.

Statistically there should only be 1 out of 3 obese people in that picture

you dont need sidewalks if you drive everywhere

Auto manufacturers never lobbied against good public transportation? Keep sucking that big ol Jewish corporate cock, goy

This

Proofs.

He's right. Look up the documentary "taken for a ride"

>when you want to walk out
>get shot

this, why are you walking in my neighborhood, obviously you don't belong

because we don't want you walking in our yard
>getoffmylawn.jpg

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=M02
Lobbying is a multimillion dollar industry. Are you really gonna believe that nobody talked to city planners/municpal government on behalf of car manufacturers

It's the neighborhood equivalent of sterilized cubicles. Literally no character or history or any sign of life that isn't operating on severe doses of SSRIs.

Attached: geog.jpg (328x499, 55K)

I jewgled "did automakers lobby against public transit" and it let me to conspiracy bullshit. Nice proofs.

>lead

because that city is several centuries old at least, and predates by a long way the invention of the combustion engine, let alone automobiles. pretty comfy ffor a horse and buggy mind you

so you can run over niggers legally

It's normal for suburban neighbourhoods like this to not have sidewalks. They're usually places that are meant to receive traffic -- foot traffic especially, and are instead incredibly peripheral. Think of it as the lowest tier of road density.

That picture is from the 90s and those ugly flats have been torn down.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-I8GDklsN4

Beside the point, how can you possibly think that a city where you can't get around without a car is better than one that's walkable? I don't even understand your thought process that would lead you to defend this shit.

Show real flag or hang.

kek

"I jewgled and it told me it was a conspiracy theory. CASE CLOSED, BIGOT"

Epic own

>Beside the point, how can you possibly think that a city where you can't get around without a car is better than one that's walkable? I don't even understand your thought process that would lead you to defend this shit.

There aren't any cities like that here, though. OP's picture is very uncommon and cherry picked. I've never seen a city without a massive amount of sidewalks/foot traffic and public transit.

It's so niggers can't walk into our white neighborhoods and will be forced to drive.

(((They))) gotta get your money somehow

Because sidewalks decrease LOT SIZE you mong.

>I've never seen a city without a massive amount of sidewalks/foot traffic and public transit.

Are you kidding me, have you never been outside of NYC?

We don't riff Raff like you thinking it is okay to walk through our neighborhood. Stay in your own house.

No sidewalks = no poor people.

commieblocks have the advantage of having stuff like shops, caffes, restaurants, sport venues, kid playgrounds, etc. nearby, within walking distance.

while the privacy of suburban detached home is nice, being able to just walk out and watch a game of football with your neighbors, down at the pub, helps foster a sense of community .

99% of America is ugly plastic Chinese shit built by unskilled Mexican labor

Attached: theabsolutestateofamerica.jpg (4225x6150, 2.9M)