Secular Mormonism

Is there something like Mormonism but without the religion per se? I like the idea of purity in women (supposedly at least 40% of them are virgins until marriage, which is amazing) and a patriarchal upbringing and familial and societal structure, but I don't actually believe in the magic underwear shit, and I don't want to LARP and end up with a woman who cares more about her religion than she cares about me or our family.

Also, is it true that Mormons believe that niggers have the mark of Cain (black skin), or is that a myth?

Attached: mormons.jpg (864x487, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/story/16071894-the-alphas-unknown-daughter-completed
barefootblonde.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOHCOCXI7zM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine not having a white virgin wife

Attached: 22071276_1454396504637034_2770534075226652672_n.jpg (1080x1124, 272K)

where do you find them?

Front rightmost is a qt

agree

is it really that fucking bad to spend a few hours at church once a week? stop being lazy. if you want to pick good fruits the least you can do is water the fucking tree.

>is it really that fucking bad to spend a few hours at church once a week? stop being lazy. if you want to pick good fruits the least you can do is water the fucking tree.
nah I don't mind, I just figured it was a lost cause since most of them are secret whores according to Jow Forums and the good ones would be uber autistic-religious

it's a spectrum, and you'll find girls on both ends and in the middle. depends on where you are, i have never been to utah so i can't vouch for utah mormons. after a while it'll become pretty clear which ones are just pretending and secretly riding the cock carousel. i wouldn't worry about the uber autists since they wear it on their sleeve just don't date them if you're not into that.

There is nothing wrong with sex before marriage, me and my gf did it when we were 13. But would never fuck a woman who had another dick in her tho

The women are all ugly btw

that's fairly contradictory, if you hadn't gotten married and broke up she would be ruined for her future husband would she not? life doesn't revolve around you.

This.

I don't care if that "would ruin them for a future husband". What am I, a christ cuck? You have to conquer a women in order to impregnate her, which the best time to do is 16-20.

>There is nothing wrong with sex before marriage
>But would never fuck a woman who had another dick in her tho
huh?
same fucking things bro, I'm obviously not talking about marriage but pre-relationship here

>which the best time to do is 16-20.
I'd get a 16 year old if I could but that's really looked down upon around here. Is this different in Germany? I strongly doubt it.

Well it's legal here to have sex and impregnate a 16 year old and not too difficult when you're not like 50 and bald

Imagine having a white virgin wife who dresses like she sucked 3 different dicks today, like her

what is it about krauts that make them so autistic. should you not be looking out not only for yourself, but also for your brothers? why are you conquering a woman you have no intention on keeping? there's nothing wrong with also marrying her at 16 - 20

This is something a growing number of people crave. The formerly wholesome Baptist communities in the South have cucked to the degenerate culture, and the fastest growing sect of "Christianity" is the oft heretical and Zionist amerivangelical variety. Mormon theology, from what I know of it, is fucked up, but there's no denying it creates some strong communities that foster positive birth rates.

>Well it's legal here to have sex and impregnate a 16 year old and not too difficult when you're not like 50 and bald
nice

>Imagine having a white virgin wife who dresses like she sucked 3 different dicks today, like her
it's better than one that actually has though

she's Mormon so I assume Utah area

you're just jealous that she's a virgin and attractive

Attached: fef0f3d67418c191554556f25776cd9a.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

damn, there's no way she hasn't sucked mormonchad cock

come home white fucking man

Attached: 40463174_2049491005085258_7764207342429667328_n.jpg (1080x1349, 1.56M)

>white toenails

Attached: pepe sweating.png (239x229, 82K)

she hasn't ..she's never even "dated". She's as pure as possible.

>she hasn't ..she's never even "dated". She's as pure as possible.
how do you know?

>per se
gay

what about them user?!

what's "per se" in german?

I did my research since I knew you guys would find any improprieties in her past. She's pic related

Attached: IMG_9107.jpg (900x1350, 132K)

>Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day? What happens when you discover a month later a surprise which would change your life forever? In Lara's case she decides to keep her baby a secret only to accidentally bump into her mate four years later.

>wattpad.com/story/16071894-the-alphas-unknown-daughter-completed
Absolutely degenerate

damn, those new Honda Odyssey vans are like $45,000 fully loaded

lol ?! they're just using her image.. this is her official blog etc
barefootblonde.com

she's modest too

>barefoot
this is lewd

anyway they're a cute family, I'm jealous

this. sex before marriage was only ever done when you where expected to marry the woman you fucked.

Yeah it's called being a fascist unironically

10/10 family

Attached: 37249289_271163633660425_1205986942240423936_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.32M)

any details on how they met/got together? age? etc.

I don't really know too many details except they are devout Mormons and in a youtube video they said to have a family and kids.

link?

>there's nothing wrong with also marrying her at 16
people will think you're a freak/creep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOHCOCXI7zM

(((people))) can think whatever they want. I'd take being criticized for a couple years over trying to turn a whore into a housewife to gain public approval

I suppose that's true, but where the fuck are you going to find a 16-year-old who is 1) worth marrying and 2) ready to marry? 16 is the new 12, seriously, these kids are fucked in the head

people also think there are a billion genders. what random idiots think should be irrelevant to you. there is an objective reality that exists with or without anyone elses consent. this reality can be observed and measured. a virgin wife is ideal if you want a stable marriage, the more cock she has ridden the more likely you will get divorced.

yeah but where do you find virgins nowadays m8 that is the hard part

religious communities are your best bet. some of them won't be anyways because there are always rebellious cunts. don't spoil the well while you're there.

well obviously it's not ideal or under normal circumstance necessary.. but given the current state of western society it's either wife a 17 year old and deal with her immaturity for a few years or wife a 30 year old with $100,000 school debt 6+ sexual partners some dried up eggs and try to make your life fit since she's not going to adapt in the slightest once she's been "independent" for 12 years.

>pay 10 percent of income to pedo ridden leadership for them to spend on more lavish temples, malls, and programs that lure in young horny women who rarely masturbate and ask them personal questions about their sexuality

>well obviously it's not ideal or under normal circumstance necessary.. but given the current state of western society it's either wife a 17 year old and deal with her immaturity for a few years or wife a 30 year old with $100,000 school debt 6+ sexual partners some dried up eggs and try to make your life fit since she's not going to adapt in the slightest once she's been "independent" for 12 years.
yikes...
is that catholicism? kek
I guess...

Attached: 1449438.jpg (540x750, 61K)

Currently divorcing virgin bride. Doesn’t fit my experience senpai.

sorry to hear that senpai, i didn't mean to say that it couldn't still happen. just a lot less likely. could you share your story for posterity?

>Currently divorcing virgin bride. Doesn’t fit my experience senpai.
stats and averages