When bozonaro becomes president, can I claim refugee status in Canada? As everybody knows by now...

When bozonaro becomes president, can I claim refugee status in Canada? As everybody knows by now, bozonaro will persecute all LGBT people here.

Attached: 1538841581069.jpg (666x632, 61K)

You should claim refugee status at the bottom of the ocean

You might not be brown enough.

Very rude!

Yeah, I'm not really brown, black, or asian. But Canada isn't racist, right?

Attached: 1536231628752.jpg (477x465, 48K)

if you're a passable trap and white you can claim refugee status on my dick tbhfam.

You will need to spread your butt cheeks for my penis, so I can fill your ass with my fertile seed

I think you should get your head blow off. Along with all gays and trannies.

The greatest compliment ever paid a Brazilian.

Attached: 345342162366.gif (393x599, 178K)

>As everybody knows by now, bozonaro will persecute all LGBT people here.
Those favela bonfires are going to look really nice from a distance.

I'm a little bit androgynous, but I don't think I am a trap... but I never used a wig or makeup though

b-but user, I'm a virgin

that's not nice, I never hurt anyone

Attached: 1539557310278.jpg (640x673, 92K)

OP is a FAGGOT

Attached: 1540137893582.png (480x357, 169K)

Have you tried not being a faggotry obsessed sexual deviant?

Attached: Cute feet.jpg (640x480, 102K)

that's ok, in the ass doesn't count you'll still be a virgin

I'm not!

I worry I might be too tight, I only used a small dildo before

Attached: 1487549405765.gif (500x502, 839K)

>But Canada isn't racist, right?
Canada told a bunch of Boer Farmers that the police reports of their families being murdered was white supremacist prograganda. Plus, the only faggots people have trouble with are the horrid looking ones. No one gives a shit about a good trap as long as he isn´t an obnoxious little shit.

That isn't nice... maybe they believe that racism can only be against blacks or something

Are you just very gay and not liberal, or you live a very sheltered lived away from the left?

You need to be persecuted desu

Only traitors have anything to fear.

Attached: chains.jpg (300x254, 16K)

This. I can't tell if troll thread or not.

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: 1483442622852.jpg (802x600, 42K)

yeah, I don't talk much with people who are politically engaged, but I know that the left can be radical sometimes... here all politicians are bad, so I tend to stay away from it.

you are not a faggot, you just have a scat fetish.
no matter where you are, you must shit.
you go as far as using a dildo to pick your shit because you can't have enough of it, so now you go for others shit.
now out of all shits, why the leaf one?

dunno what youre doing on a nazi board complaining about bolsonaro, everyone here loves the guy

Well, again, get your ass of the couch and make yourself into a cute trap and most people, even Bolsobros, will leave you alone. Faggots are disgusting because they are an affront to beauty and decency, be neither and no one gives a crap that you like to look like sailor moon.

>dunno what youre doing on a nazi board complaining about bolsonaro
But Trump is not a nazi, he is republican.

It's alright user, I'll help you out with seeking refugee status in Canada, due to our inclusive policy it's a little different for LGBT people.
The first step would be to locate a refugee status application kit, however, due to the terrible laws in Brazil most of them have been stolen by the gangs. You'll have to go to them and buy one. They'll probably supply you with a few government authorized identification cartridges. In the compact kits the cartridge is stored in a box in the hand-grip. After you do that make sure turn the camera-hole towards your face so that they can receive your photo, pull back the spring-loaded bar to ready the camera (it's kinda old so its manual and emits a bright flash). Then compress the picture button and wait for us to get back to you, have a nice day!

In all seriousness, you may have a case if you tell them you are involved with a group that is being harassed for your beliefs about sexual orientation. If you fear for your safety because people in the new government know you and have threatened you.

Basically it’s easy to get in... the system privileges good liers. Practice your story and you’re in like a butt plug

yeah and most of us aren't republicans. We're nazis.