OH NO NO NO NO Soros

>An explosive device was found outside the residence of investor George Soros, police said Monday.

>The New York Times reported that bomb squad technicians 'proactively detonated' the device that was located near his home in northern Westchester, New York.

>'An employee of the residence opened the package, revealing what appeared to be an explosive device,' police said.

> 'The employee placed the package in a wooded area and called the Bedford police.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6305707/Explosive-device-near-George-Soros-downstate-New-York-home.html

Attached: OHNONONO.png (656x910, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1054569223098376192
google.com/maps/place/Bedford, New York 10506, Stati Uniti/@41.1948931,-73.6636875,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c2a5367a60362b:0x541edf9049a80fb1!8m2!3d41.204262!4d-73.6437397
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Rabbi, Whatcha doin?

poor soro

its weird

im torn

on the one hand its always hey rabbi whatcha doin

on the other hand i wish people were actively out there trying to kill this kike and his progeny instead

>how can i secretly get this man
>gee, lemme put it in his mailbox

HEY RABBI

Attached: l3NnG5Y6nu3CtIpYlXmWkZOtJwnEK0FHKKy7_r5v1vI.jpg (216x225, 13K)

>employee of the residence
fuck rich people

So was it real? Is he starting to worry?

Attached: 5465123123123.jpg (900x506, 12K)

>placed package in wooded area after determining it might be a bomb
>not a false flag

Real subtle shills. This will be the false flag that definitely, absolutely works.

i bet it was an fbi agent who was radicalizing the employee, just skipped the radicalizing and including the employee on the plot.

Poor guy. He is just misunderstood.

Which one of you madlads did this?

This is fake news. Jow Forums is and always will be a board of peace.

Could it be a good thing to draw attention to him seeing as how he is more or less funding the illegal immigrant invasion army?

It was probably a private mercenary hired by the God Emperor himself.

more people should be doing this desu

I hope they find the motherfucker who set that bomb and give him a medal.

>Ahhh! This might be a bomb!!111
>lemme pick it up and put it in the woods!

fucking christ

Attached: 1517323964673.png (300x300, 9K)

Any FBI anons on here? why do you protect him? why havent you thrown him in jail? a QRD would even suffice.

lay it on me brohamalama

Attached: Untitled.png (640x676, 167K)

Doesn't sound right, the god emperor wouldn't allow failure like this

Fbi catches cia that rogue fbi extorted while nsa listened and cia followed.

>not targeting his children

>just one
Yeah, false flag for sure

>inb4 - We have traced it to a private hitman and his account shows significant payment from the Soros estate.

>false flagging to stay relevant
The absolute state of e-celebs

same. I also don't think anyone would care if he did die. even the boomers would cheer his death.

I seriously doubt anyone would risk their life to off this useful posterboy for Jewish Financier meddling with one foot in the grave anyway, unless they were a Jewish false flagger.

kek, he should be scared

Howdy rabbi

Parasitic kike targeted by even more parasitic kikes.

Probably a gift from clock boy.

>implying Jow Forums would do this
It was some nigger rigged, rabbinical, bomb, it wasn't a 250 lb man chasing him while holding a mosin nagant and dressed as sailor moon in an SS officer's themed schoolgirl outfit.

Should have just crop dusted his house with pesticides. The death toll would have been astronomical.

>Cool clock Ahmed.Wanna bring it tour satanic ritual?

This.
Go after his son if anything

Yeah but the NPCs on Jow Forums will never recognize this. He is actually pretty red-pilled if you read his original works.

>phone posting

naa, typo

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1054569223098376192

real

You are all absolute brainlets, this was a thinly veiled excuse for FBI raid on Soros's residence, same as the fire in the Clinton's home a few months ago. The only reason they came up with this bullshit is so Soros doesn't have to suffer the indignity of the papers reeeeing about how FBI agents were combing his house for pizza and other evidence of treason.

FPBP

Fuck off you kike faggot, the FBI are the enemy.

It's a false flag to smear right wingers.

Blood is on your hands, nationalist bigots.

Digits says it's Ted.

Attached: 1538595258776.jpg (660x1000, 132K)

Attached: adb.png (377x392, 55K)

It's great, I wondered why it had not happened before. How can he be alive if his home is known?

google.com/maps/place/Bedford, New York 10506, Stati Uniti/@41.1948931,-73.6636875,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c2a5367a60362b:0x541edf9049a80fb1!8m2!3d41.204262!4d-73.6437397

Attached: house-explosion.jpg (2048x1536, 712K)

you mad lads almost got him

No sympathy for Nazi sympathizers

Attached: watcha_doing_rabbi.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

Too bad the Jew wasn't detonated along with the explosives.

They are both hazards.

Fpbp. Soros planted it himself.

It's just as likely there was no device at all and the FBI blew up an empty box because Soros' nigger caravan isnt doing so well at the box office.

This. Soros paid caravan is huge media nightmare and now anything you say against him is antisemitic since he planted a bomb near his own home. Classic Ballsack eyes.

Like a hated billionaire is going to open his own mail. Maybe they were right about rural retards.

Both of his sons. They're both dirty rotten globalist scum.

>Like a hated billionaire is going to open his own mail. Maybe they were right about rural retards.

If he has not self-bombarded his feeling of impunity has cracked

Explosive device found in Trump's PANTS!!!!!!

Attached: trump shart.jpg (1006x1024, 94K)

Fuck off with this stupid soros fagging, every one hates this greedy shizo jew and most here would love to see him and his fucking commi friends death, but nobody in his right mind would be so stupid to place a bomb for his house in hope he would get killed..... This is just the typical leftist "spray a swastika" tactic right before the midterms