DEMOCRATS PLANNING TO PROTECT BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS OF LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY IN ALL STATES

pinknews.co.uk/2018/10/18/democrats-lgbt-discrimination-equality-act-congress/?

Reminder that the world is going to move on and leave y'all behind

Attached: GettyImages-688726626_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfjOu
archive.fo/6D8YE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/satan-is-lgbt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one cares

MOM! THERE'S ANOTHER KIWI FUCK BOY POSTING ON Jow Forums

And rightfully so

You will in 2 weeks when RepubliCUNTs lose everything

Great, not only are they going to demand cakes be made. They’ll force the baker to fuck it while it’s baking

Fuck faggots and trannies

>Reminder that the world is going to move on and leave y'all behind
I don't think so. When you really really think about it, there is *no* reason to not have a person's birth sex be part of their history forever. sure, go ahead and have your driver license say that you're a woman, but if you were born a man, it makes sense that your birth certificate reflects that. logic will win in the end. you can cry about it if you want.

Fuck you, you're gonna be legally required to mind your own business like normal people already do soon.
Hot

OP support the rape of infants and children in order to splinter their personality enough to want to change their sex.
You're a disgusting subhuman piece of shit

Wow. I can't believe people actually believe this. You're a black mark on your otherwise great country

Reminder that most of the people that are, on the surface, 'cool' with your lifestyle still think it's gross that you like dicks in your butt and nothing will ever change that.

I'm not gay, I just have the empathy to sympathize with other human beings even if they're superficially different than me... Unlike anyone here

2016 election all over again

Yeah that's cool and all, but most "homophobes" don't hate gays, they just think its weird and gross. That will never change, disgust sensitivity is what it is. If someone doesn't have a urine fetish, they're never going to see getting peed on as being on the same level as normal sex.

reading helps you should try it:
>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu (news article)
archive.fo/6D8YE (archive link to study)

>Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
archive.fo/6D8YE

>The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

Attached: homosexual reproduction process.png (730x772, 18K)

OP loves the idea of helping grown men fuck children, and this is why the left will die

Wow. Just wow.
And bigotry is linked with not being shown affection as a child, you're a sad emotionally stunted man.

Satan is LGBT!
“At the heart of hermeticism lies androgyny”

The gods’ (fallen angels, led by Lucifer) hermaphroditism is the result of their supposed alchemical transformation, which they are currently imposing on the masses through large-scale homosexual indoctrination, commonly referred to in the Western world as LGBT (Lestiban, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender)—and soon to be, LGBTPB, with pedophilia and bestiality added to these supposed “sexual orientations.” André Nataf writes, in The Wordsworth Dictionary of the Occult (1988),

At the heart of hermetism lies androgyny. Androgyny or hermaphroditism is an awareness of one’s bisexuality and is the ultimate goal of the alchemist’s search. All the disciplines grouped under the general heading of hermetism or occultism—magic, alchemy, initiation, etc.—suppose that the human being, once he is rid of his innermost darkness and lack of understanding, realizes that he is bisexual. This bisexuality is what enables him to relate to other people and the universe. From this point of view, the hermaphrodite symbolizes bisexuality controlled, refined, and harmoniously integrated.

There it is, plain as day. Did you notice the occult view of heterosexuality in the above passage? Darkness.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/satan-is-lgbt/

Go push your religion somewhere else.

The best thing for the lives of LGBTQ is to gas them so they don't have to live a deviant existence anymore.

I suppose Satan is the good guy then

get killed pedo before you fuck up a kids life