This is a wog. They are a type of subhuman that pretends to be white when it suits them...

This is a wog. They are a type of subhuman that pretends to be white when it suits them. When it doesn't suit them they are cowardly anti-white scum.
They are parasites and live off the White man's land.
They are good for nothing ugly stupid pieces of shit. The original niggers of Australia.

Attached: IMG_1185.jpg (900x900, 61K)

his tv series is pretty comfy though

seems to be just racebaiting anti-white shit from the thumbnails.

i reckon it's good as the whites all look reasonable while the wogs look goofy as heck.

ive honestly never watched it since i dont watch anything youtube recommends

We call them Americans here.

No the problem you retard is that your retarded nation retardedly used the term wog for everyone.
60-90s - Italians, Greeks, Yugoslavians, Poles
90s-2000s - Lebanese
2010-present - Every other Arab, Paki and Afghan

>your retarded nation
>Australian flag
Everytime. Gtfo wog!

checked

Attached: 6984987494873984573498573498573498.png (268x327, 121K)

And which wog am I, I wonder, considering I can be from any single country in the world that an Australian couldn't even point to on a map due to their sheer idiocy?

The hell are they then if they ain't white?

Where do they come from?

Attached: 1539419168047.png (992x1425, 1.29M)

>le who am i im le epic clever hiding behind the australian flag attacking Australian on the internet
Inherently deceptive and untrustworthy. Go back where you came from.

they are middleeastern mutts.

I'm as much an Australian as you are, the only difference is you have a slightly different piece of paper to mine.

And he also doesn’t feel the need to rape the nearest goat
Fuck off we’re full

My wog friends are absolute legends Kys faggot

>your retarded nation
>Australian couldn't even point to on a map due to their sheer idiocy?
>Im as much an Australian as you are
Which is it you twofaced wog son of a bitch?
You arent the same ethnicity as me. You,aren't Anglosaxon You wont even confess what you are preferring to hide like a coward wog.

>Australians are retards idiots
>I'm just as Australian as you are.
Like I said they are white when it suits them.

Yeah sure, low Iq ones are a problem. High IQ Wogs typically wogs who are more white are harmless and quite nice people.

>Fuck off we're full

Obviously not since your politicians are bringing every single disgusting shitskin they can.

Australia isn't an ethnicity, therefore I can be just as Australian as you are.

This didnt he do the skit like Australia day and they invited the white neighbours over to celebrate it was funny shit the dad was trying real hard.

You are not my ethnicity. Australians are anglosaxon-british. That is the ethnicity of a real Australian.
Your anti-white Australian racism oozes with each post. Do you,think I would go to Italy and say Italians are not an ethnicity and i'm as Italian as they are?
People like you need a bullet.

Attached: IMG_1184.jpg (800x642, 280K)

>implying they’re not causing overpopulation by flooding the country

real australian is an anglo otherwise it is just fake

I'm not anti-white Australian, I just get annoyed when people compare me a North Italian to some Paki.

it doesnt matter which one they are they should fuck off

Attached: full.jpg (233x222, 11K)

looks like isis