If chromosomes and genitalia aren't what make you a woman, then what is...

If chromosomes and genitalia aren't what make you a woman, then what is? What is the actual definition of "woman" if not that?

Attached: loretta.jpg (800x468, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9d0tW-n2G-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but they are?

It's "oppression," of course.
Women are defined by their oppression by men. You just don't get it.

I consider trans people to be their birth gender (so a transwoman is a man with gender dysphoria) but I have no issue being a considerate human being and calling someone by their preferred name and pronouns. It's better than getting into fights with people over who's right and who's wrong on something largely unimportant.

Do you cater to all unhealthy civilization-destroying mental illnesses or just the ones that the Jews told you were on the right side of history?

Attached: 1485962079245.jpg (640x793, 100K)

I just got done watching this movie. I am convinced the writers are from the future and they went back in time to make the movie.

If you can't put semen up in it the old fashioned way its not a woman

X X

I'm schizophrenic, for a while I actually thought I was the second coming of Jesus Christ. Shouldn't people have respected me and called me Jesus or would that have been enabling my delusion?

They've replaced the actual definitions of the genders with stereotypes ("gender roles"). Being a woman is no longer about biology, it's about conforming to society's expectation of what a woman should be. In their effort to reject societal norms they've ironically set up a world where their entire identity depends on their conformance to stereotypes.

It'd be like if people one day decided that any black person who *wasn't* holding up gas stations or dealing crack was actually white.

Attached: 1514786275453.jpg (500x667, 72K)

dresses yoga pants and makeup of course

>I have no issue being a considerate human being
That's how we got into this mess.

Attached: 1536030578225.jpg (682x682, 272K)

BY

THIS

ID

I have Financial Dysphoria (i.e. chronic feelings of dissatisfaction and stress over my poorfag status).

Tomorrow I intend to walk into a Lexus dealership and sue them for discrimination if they refuse to give me the SUV that I identify as being able to afford.

Attached: poorfags.jpg (400x400, 132K)

>Lexus
Lexus is poorfag shit, go to the Bugatti dealership, or is your financial disphoria not that bad?

I thought being a woman is a social construct and all that stuff about being "feminine" and that is just the cis patriarchy? It's weird how they try to look like a woman and pick out sexist stereotypes like long hair and skirt to make it happen.

holy fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=9d0tW-n2G-I

user, where is the common decency on the part of the trans person that is demanding every single person ask every man, woman, child they happen across their preferred pronoun? It's not natural human fluidity.

the left argue that man and woman are just a "feeling" you have, if you believe you're a woman, you actually are a woman.

In any other time and place this would be considered a severe mental illness requiring therapy and medication.

Exactly. I remember in the 90s, there was all this feminism that basically: a woman doesn't have to be feminine. She doesn't need long hair, or to wear makeup, or wear dresses, or like the color pink to be a woman. She can be a total tomboy and she's just as much a woman as any other.

Now, the left says all those those are exactly what makes a woman!

Without being able to relate it to biology, Woman is just a word. It makes no sense to feel like a woman if Woman doesn't have any (non-circular) definition to begin with.

>It makes no sense
and that's why liberals believe it