Immigrants complaining about immigrants?

How can white people in the US complain about American immigrants, when they themselves mostly came to America in a 150+ year poverty caravan through ellis Island. You guys are not even a people of the Americas?

And no, you are not the same stock as the founders, they were lower nobility who came and set up shop while your folks were digging for potatoes.

Attached: ccardi.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Attached: 1540180992685.jpg (763x1024, 189K)

I been here since 1700 bitch. Get off my property

What governmental body disallowed our pilgrimage? Oh, "none" you say? Not immigrants, then. They were pilgrims. I'm certain you're not familiar with the term "pilgrim" so let me assist you with a definition: "one who journeys to a foreign land". Now, the definition of "immigrant": A person who migrates to another COUNTRY. What COUNTRY did the pilgrims go to? "None" again.

God damn cardi b is perfection

of course she's giving it up to some retarded ape. Women are such a meme.

I'm an ethnic American, and I'm done with immigrants. Get the fuck out.

Attached: cowboys.jpg (720x651, 88K)

FPBP every time.

Attached: 1509742326888.png (624x552, 321K)

A perfect example of a subhuman.

Because they're a bunch of swarthy ugly savages and they will do nothing but dirty this land

>what the vast majority of your folks really saw.
Stop we wuzzing

Attached: statue-of-liberty-grufnk.jpg (1024x731, 327K)

i'm not an immigrant.
I was born here.
It's my country.
I won't jump ship if things get bad.
I'll die protecting what my ancestors built for me.

Attached: jqpIP97.jpg (492x349, 18K)

Part native, paet original settlers, part Irish immigeant. Get on my fucking level, faggots.

European immigrants integrate and support Americans. Nonwhites despise america and only come here to make sure it becomes brown. Legal and Illegal nonwhites are a stain that’s killing this country. No amount of “based” shitskins will ever change my mind.

If a dog is born in a barn does that make him a horse? You have a homeland outside of America.

You had a burger last night, so don't complain when a bear mauls your whole family :^)

Attached: 2D1F84C200000578-3261279-image-m-66_1444094801680.jpg (962x757, 145K)

Whites created America, therefore whites are literally native americans. (I call the others indians).
Many of these other imports may have USA citizenship, but only whites can declare to hold american ethnicity.

mmm imagine that tongue in your butt

If a dog is born in a barn, that's its' birthplace..
Where it originated from...

Attached: 5PgNs16.jpg (1333x1579, 77K)

That's a shitty argument, immigrants were brougth to America because people were needed for colonization of the country, and after the conquest of the West, they were needed for cheap workforce.
Now, America doesn't need massive immigration anymore, the country is already builded

A barn is not a horse's typical housing location, much less birthing location. You're confusing it with a stable.. but even then, there is nothing saying "only horses can be born in stables!" because many farm animals are - cows, pigs, donkeys, etc.

In short, your analogy is shit... because you're pic related.

Attached: c514e8103d820e8bd5f5acb372193ee2.jpg (480x530, 16K)

the worst part is the retards that complain about those migrants are mexican themselves
they keep telling themselves white how fucking deluded are americans lmao

Attached: end.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

I got nudes from when she was younger.

Attached: cheesepizza.jpg (710x408, 228K)

And you're exactly right. When the statue went up we had 38 states. Now we have 50 and immigrants can fuck off, especially worthless ones

Whites are not native americans. You guys proudly proclaim it yourselves with "muh heritage" fapping. Worshipping eurocock at every turn.

Most whites in America today had nothing at all to do with the founding, that is a fact.

You guys wanted to be Americans so badly that you actually let the feds convince your first waves to lay down your lives for their nigger-mutt bastards, in order to earn your place as americans.

Why are Indians whining? They just a bunch of Siberian immigrants and should not be such bigots against those who came later

Most whites came through ellis Island, well after the founding of the US. In the first census the population was 20% black, likely higher, prior to the euro-poor cravan.

I'm just using your guys arguments.

There were 2.7 million "founders" when this country was "founded"

Im not an immigrant retard. I was born here.

And does this change my point ?

legal immigrants complain about illegals all the time

And the vast majority of their descendants are today are non-white. The only populations that stayed white were those in the north and and isolated mountain people. These 99% white folks, are almost entirely ellis Island immigrants. They haven't been in the new world long enough to go through ethnogenesis, and become ethnically "American".

i am a spanish immigrant and I am complaining about that shit.

FUCK THEM. I dont have any sympathy for their negligence.

>And the vast majority of their descendants are today are non-white
Source or it's bullshit.
I'll wait.

there are phases for a cities development, not always have to be a phase of immigration and expansion asshole, the cities are full

Just because you are born here doesn't mean shit. You are the children of immigrants.

>There's awesome party at the most badass mansion in town.
>Against all odds you snagged an invitation even though you're a poorfag!
>Having a blast, chilling, all around good times! You're partying like a millionaire even though you came from the shitty part of town!
>Uh oh gate crashers! Who the fuck are these guys? They're crowding the place, making a mess and causing a ruckus!
>Guess I can't tip the host off so they can get kicked out though because I got an invitation to the party...
>What the fuck that's retarded what kind of fag would think that?

I don't owe these beaner faggots shit.

Not even close. Even more hilarious is that in 1880 since you're on an Ellis island kick the rate of increase each census began FALLING which shows you can't even number let alone put together an argument about demographics

The truth is harsh. I know, but I'm tired of sparing white feelings.

No. My parents were born here too.

Attached: 1532103597017.jpg (1200x687, 156K)

My family fought in the Civil War. Kys you fucking shitskin.

>muh statue of liberty

Attached: 1402475921739.jpg (824x768, 183K)

Thank you for your sacrifice. You've earned the right to be called American.

And being 60% of the population at 197 million according to the last census and the fact that in 1880 our total people living in the USA was 60 million its pretty good to basically triple the number over 100+ years considering birth rates sat around 3.0 at the turn of the century.

I never bothered to look but now that I have its almost undoubted that the non-Hispanic whites in this country (and blacks) ARE 100% descended from dare I say it... founding fathers.

Mine fought in the french and Indian war and I have determined you get the gas.

Half of my family has been here since like the 1800s and the other half came from germany like 80 years ago.

Attached: 1540000267095.png (755x696, 521K)

here's the thing about "muh family" niggers. They might have one out of thousands of ancestors, that were in the new world during colonial times, and will claim, "my family did this and that", no hand most of your folks didn't come over until 1910 or some shit, and intermarried and shit, and now you have a few colonial era relatives, but that doesn't compare with someone like Juan, who is 60% native and uniquely American by virtue of ethnogenesis, or even Leon Jefferson, whom virtually the entirety of his family was here, worked for, and are related to the founders, also uniquely American by virtue of ethnogenesis.

Too late. Hold still

>1800's

That still makes you squarely an immigrant, like most white americans who like to we wuz the founders, whom they are in no way related to, and would have been looked down upon by as peasants.

how fake is that image? do u have more of this?

I know they left between WWI and WWII. Because the reason they left was they saw another war coming. I probably have family who fought with hitler in the first world war. But my family got the fuck out of germany before the second one started. The future didnt look bright.

Its called the "no true Scotsman" fallacy and you couldn't even non-argument it correctly. Its over, go to bed

Anywhere in normal world she would be called mulatto but in America she's black

His family has still spilled sweat and blood for this country over generations. Then again I don't agree that somebody that pays their taxes and socially integrates should be any less a citizen much less over 2-3 generations, still doesn't mean you our countries should be getting useless immigrants left and right that just go for the gibs and commit crime.
Implemnt an Australia like system where only the skilled can come and i'll be happy to accept but i'm one of the few on Jow Forums that considers a skilled working non-white worth more than a white NEET or some other dole fucker.

You sick pedophile, she looks to be barely more than 2 years old.

We don't have to be related to the founders idiot.

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

Because my grandparents came here legally and then had to be naturalized after taking citizenship test.

Post em

true, but you guys like to say "we" so much, you would think you were frogs.

Lol what property do even own poor fag?

>Whites are not native americans.
they are. you can't dispute this. they arrived to find wilderness and stone age people dotting the land. Europeans created this country from scratch.
>Most whites in America today had nothing at all to do with the founding, that is a fact.
Because people aren't 250 years old. Their white ancestors sure did.

Most white stock in America cmae through ellis Island well after independence, this is a fact. You guys are mostly immigrants. The people YOU are related to didn't find wilderness, they found NYC.

implying non whites built that

whites built the statue of liberty

fact check: false

by 'we' we mean whites

ellis island was built by whites, what you are saying is whites built ellis island to welcome more whites to come to the country they built out of the wilderness

>using "white" to we wuz people you are not related to

You guys are worse than niggers larping as Egyptians? A faggot from Ireland will use "white" to claim roman accomplishments. Pathetic.

I think his point is more along the lines of; you can't ride a dog, even if it was born in a barn. That said I don't care about race I care about what people believe in.

and built it into what it is today.
There was no free shit in 1800. Europeans didn't expect free shit when they came here.
Now we have tax funded social services for every part of life from the cradle to the grave.
That's not a problem in itself, but when combined with unregulated immigration it means taxpayers are now responsible to pay for the whole fucking world to not work.
This whole 'we wuz all immigrants' charade is being willfully ignorant of the core the issue and is frankly tumblr tier kikery.

> mostly came to America in a 150+ year poverty caravan through ellis Island.
And there is you answer dickhead.
Our ancestors came through the legal route, they didn't invade.

Europeans built America and then brought in more Europeans. How do you not grasp this concept are you legitimately retarded?

The founding stock and the euro-poor ellis Island stock were completely different. There were massive protests against the ellis Island caravan, nobody but the jews wanted you here.

nonwhites believe your property should belong to them

Notice Africans and Chinese were not allowed in through Ellis Island.

I don’t consider browns as people. You’re wild animals who have no rights.

This thread again
OP kys for thinking niggers are in any way related or relevant to america

Attached: 1904710853218.png (768x644, 155K)

Whatever african component in america was part of the original staff, and became the primary gentic material of the Black american ethnic group.

Chinese were big on the west coast, but the west coast has never really been considered "America" proper, especially by old stock americans.

because they came to make something of themselves.

these "migrants" are coming to freeload of everyone.

No they fucking weren't you retard. 95% of America was European during and after Ellis Island.

Kys for obsessing over a place half-way around the world, that you have absolutely no relation to.

exactly, during, and after, not before.

America was 99.99% European before Ellis Island.

look up the 1790 census.

Kys for being a nigger
>Kys for obsessing over a place half-way around the world
Wtf are you on about, you dumb nigger?
>that you have absolutely no relation to
Delusional low iq posting, i'm more american than you bud

Immigration issues are era-dependent. There are all sorts of socio-economic forces to be considered.

>Hurr but people came here one time!
Implying that there were consistent streams of immigration into America throughout our all our history.
>Durrr that means people can come here allll the time!
Yeah who cares about infrastructure limits, job competition, job displacement due to technology, and enforcing rapid social change.

B-B-BUT I LIKE MY POLITICAL ARGUMENTS TO BE SIMPLE "GOTCHA" and "WHAT ABOUT" ARGUMENTS!

Please deprive yourself of oxygen.

>sure
Why do you want to be an American so badly? It doesn't give us special powers or anything.

I don't, yet I'm still more american than you will ever be. That's the hilarity of genetic circumstance, I can just get to laugh at people comedically stuck in a context they hate, free of moral guilt because people are born like they are. Which is precisely why your kind should never be allowed anywhere near civilized society. It forces moral evils out of evolutionary realities.

those were legal immigrants most went home when they found out the streets werent paved with gold
these are illegal immigrants

> how can legal immigrants be mad at illegal immigrants?

A subhuman who cakes on the makeup to look human.

My family didnt come through Ellis Island. That was only a short period and brought mostly jews and italians

Your desire to be American, is somewhat flattering, but ultimately cringey. I guess this is what Egyptians and Italins feel like when people try to "we wuz" them.

Nailed it.
Get rid of that meme flag though.

They came through Ellis Island and were processed. They were also European, not third world losers fleeing their loser third world countries.

Sorry, I'm not going to badmouth a nation of White European settlers inviting more White Europeans into the fold.

>not third world losers
>literal dregs of Europe

If we didn't welcome them in they would have starved to death. A good portion died as our cannon fodder, but so is the life of a euro-poor.