Carl Benjamin the Prime Minister of Britain, Ben Shapiro the President of the United States

Jordan Peterson the Prime Minister of Canada.

How much better would the world be? What would change?

Attached: 46c.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9PRwn2uexI
jordanbpeterson.com/political-correctness/notes-on-my-kavanaugh-tweet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those three retards unironically think they're powerful individuals because of how much they're artificially inflated.

>nuke Britan
>military coup in the usa
>canada... well i guess its an improvement

From that comment alone we can confidently conclude that all three are at least three standard deviations above you in intelligence.

Attached: to-aru-majutsu-no.jpg (430x559, 26K)

Carl would be great. He would stop third world immigration to Britain, tell EU to piss off and on the first day take all funding away from Marxist pseudoscience. What's not to like. I really hope he succeeds in becoming the leader of UKIP and rejuvenating the party.

Sadly I think that if Carl ever made a serious run for it, Jow Forums would try to sabotage his campaign and shill for the establishment types.

>Christian anime avatar
>wants a jew president

>cousin-fucking kermit for canada
>jew for america
>memeflag
OP is from Israel

Attached: 1533209561277.jpg (829x600, 88K)

t. Sargoy

Brexit happens, but Britain's forced to adopt the children of migrants.
America's main exports change from bombs, ignorance, and foreign fuckery to foreign fuckery, more bombs, and kvetching.
Canada loses 20 million over the course of the next winter as the Clean Your Room law forces unprepared Canadians into the harsh, unlivable elements in some heroic gesture towards finding meaning that doesn't exist in Canada's unforgiving wastelands.

t. Shitskin
>dumb anime poster
d r o p p e d.

Attached: 24553.jpg (205x192, 17K)

Do you actually disagree with anything that was said? Sargon agrees with Jow Forums on 90% of issues, but just because he is smarter and far more realistic than poltards and has higher moral standards, and as a result has a far larger public appeal, then that is a reason to cast him as some sort of arch villain? It's insane.

Face the truth. White nationalism is not sellable. It's a message that only tarnishes the fight to salvage the values of Western Civilization. Smart and realistic people understand this.

bump

Jordan Peterson can't make his mind up about political decisions and says dumb shit like how Kavanaugh should step down from his dream job because it would make a vocal minority happy.

Ben Shapiro would unironically be worse than Obama and would use the USA for Israeli lebensraum

this post has extremely low intelligence
u ok?

>carl of swindon being anything but a 40 year old childless faggot stealing Jow Forums memes for youtube goybux
Guy's a bum

It would be the cementing of the status quo.

Peterson pretty much recanted his views on Kavanaugh and admitted he was wrong. In an article he wrote and in October's Q&A.

He probably had followed the case only very superficially. After all he is giving lectures and long interviews nearly every day and on top of that writing a new book. So when his new friends in the IDW called Kavanaugh "an entitled christian jock" (Harris) and "privileged punk" (Weinstein brothers) Peterson let their views affect him before looking at the facts of the matter himself and forming his independent opinion.

Sargon is married and has children. Unlike 99% of poltards like you. And he makes over $50k a month from Patreon donations alone. Unlike poltards like you who are living off their parents or receiving welfare payments.

Lmfao, God I would fucking kill myself if those autistic memers got power.

Good thing they won't.

They all seem highly social, maybe Carl less so than the other two, but he is a family man and involved in politics with his own face and name now.. Unlike autistic poltards who will never have the courage to raise above anonymous cowardice and stand for something.

His wife's son doesn't count

>higher moral standards
>Jow Forums is one person
There are surely a lot of degenerates here but sargon is a degenerate too.

>canada
Legit question, would it not simply be the best possibly thing for the USA to one day annex this whole nation?

America doesn't change at all. Still sucking Israels dick as they continue to enact greater Israel plan

At least there would be no more illusion to conceal who and what is controlling the United States

Carl has two biological children. Unlike 99% of poltards, who are and will forever remain childless.

>Carl has two biological children
keep telling yourself that carl

Assuming they had the backing of an appropriate party and a majority:

Sargoy would be Neo-Thatcher, breaking the Jewish hold on academia instead of the unions, pushing Anglosphere memes, telling the EU to fuck right off and buying lots of new helicopters for the Army Air Corps. Unironically based.

Peterson would end 90% of leafcuckery and generally be Nice Hitler. Motherhood Cross with a fucking leaf on it, mandatory attendance at Peterson Youth rallies. Moderately based.

Shapiro would cut all dem po'grams and give the money to Israel.

Sargon's wikipedia page and its edit war is a piece of art. Leftists are reprehensible and immoral. They ruthlessly and with orwellian dishonesty control and use wikipedia to skew our common understanding of the world and people.

Well I'd shoot myself for one, so that'd make all you gibbering apes happy, wouldn't it?

Jordan Peterson doesn’t have the will or the mindset for politics. Would he be good in a bureaucratic or advisory role? Sure, but not as a politician because unfortunately you need teeth and a very convincing Persona that if need be can discern bullshit your enemies throw at you.

Peterson lives in a paranoid delusional fantasy where anything not “classical liberal individualism” is a potential holocaust.
Im about 2/3 through 12 rules right now. The guy is a complete nutter. He is constantly going on rants about how the worlds problems are caused by people lacking in “personal responsibility” which is defined differently every time it’s mentioned.
What is supposed to happen to the people “not shouldering the burden of being” or whatever?
I wouldn’t be even slightly suprised if he created psychological review tribunals where people deemed “lacking in responsibility” got guillotined.
Look at the video where he starts crying about collectivism. (The “Only the induvidual suffers” video) just try to imagine he saw YOU as a collectivist, how safe would you feel?
Look how upset he is.
Look how scared he is.
Look how intense and incoherent he is.

You want him in charge? Its your head bucko.

Attached: 7CE6AD03-0588-4043-9C0C-396BBAEE457D.jpg (829x1024, 94K)

>and nothing of value was lost

>kekistani nigger
fuck off jew boy.

I can respect Peterson for saying "maybe I was wrong and should reconsider" when people challenge him with solid debate.

But Shapiro? For the life of me I don't understand why you guys are gay for him. Half of Pol posts are anti-jew. Beyond that, he doesn't have much to offer besides nebbish illogical arguments delivered in a way which only seem smart if you don't think critically.

I mean he's literally said he doesn't like everything President Trump does or says, but we have to accept the cognitive dissonance because he's no longer a democrat. Wow. Ignore reality and keep it tribal. Sounds like brilliant Jew logic to me.

In fairness he only eats beef lately. Literally nothing else. His autism has been growing exponentially since he did that. Man needs a potato or something.

It would probably be even worse.

He needs a LOT of potatos.

>kekistan flag

Attached: 1522806504894.gif (320x240, 367K)

what a fucking nightmare scenario for mankind

>carl benjamin
Fuck that snake.

>Jewish POTUS
Good one.

I'd certainly help meme him out of the race.

He said “lmao I was just having a thought experiment, I didn’t actually mean to say he should step down.”

Not exactly an apology.

What has he done other than voiced the self-evident truth that white supremacists are human scum? All sensible westerners agree. Sargon and others like him are fighting to salvage the key values of Western Civilization in the on-going cultural war. White supremacy is not one of them. Those fighting for Western value need to attract support. And Sargon's videos have been watched 300 million times. So the message is selling and finding an audience. Unlike the proverbial fecesvomit white supremacists have on offer.

And yeah he crushed Richard Spencer in debate, which got you low-IQ retards butthurt. But that is your fault not his.

Oh boy cwassical wiberalisim, truly the patrimony of western civilization. If only we double down on free speech, free markets and tolerance for everyone then all our problems will be solved!

Oh boy you beat Richard, you must be smart.

Attached: 176FA0BC-05CD-4F23-BB50-0B5B83FCBA87.jpg (225x225, 20K)

>npc brainlet

sargoy the meme master strikes again
go away you retard cuck

Nice argument, faggot.

fpbp

Pffft have you even read Locke?

youtube.com/watch?v=u9PRwn2uexI
GAS THE COLLECTIVISTS, LIBERALIST REICH NOW

Attached: Fashakkad.png (800x597, 869K)

Oh boy liberalism!
I guess what we have now isn’t real liberalism.

>how much better would the world be?
not, ben shapiro is a gross kike.

Attached: 333092.jpg (225x350, 46K)

What the fuck is this disgusting shit? Just leave.

Fucking degenerate NOT to support all three. The movement they are part of is West's only realistic hope to change our course. And funnily enough they are all white nationalists by proxy. Sargon and BenS are very strict on immigration and Peterson did give an anti-immigration lecture when in Holland and has made it clear he is not a fan of Islam to say the least. They only want to let in productive and high-skilled migrants. That cuts out over 90% of the migrants now coming from from muslim countries and Africa. It is in effect white nationalism by proxy, even though you cannot say that you are for white nationalism because the moment you said it you would lose all support. They are effective and popular. You are just jealous and fucking degenerate. It's easy to pretend play your deranged identity games anonymously online. Where it is for empty laughs achieving nothing. Try it in the real world and see how it works out for you.

"I would not care if the 'white race' disappeared tomorrow" -Sargon

You are a fucking clown, wake the fuck up NPC person.

Roastie detected

Sargon is very good at trolling you degenerate npcs with no thinking skills. You are butthurt a year after he said something to rile you up. He is living in your shit for brains rent free.

>We elite intellectuals only remember what Sargon wants us to remember.

Nice free-thinking you've got there mate, very big-brained. Your cult leader is a faggot, hopefully he dies of cancer soon.

Nothing. You lots still would be flooded by based individuals.

You couldn't advertise any more clearly that you are worthless human scum. There is absolutely no value to you as a human being. Something went seriously wrong with your life and you degenerated into pure shit.

What did he say? Give us your words of wisdom oh wise free think man.

Attached: 484C8338-2513-4CFE-964A-D42EC3C28376.jpg (593x1024, 116K)

t.npc

This desu. Sargon is fun to laugh at, but he has shown he'd do a lot of things that are in the in interest of white nationalists.

BASEDGON KNEW!

> Look how upset he is.
> Look how scared he is.
> Look how intense and incoherent he is.

Dude lay off. He's Canadian he can not help it.

Yes, but hes EXTRA Canadian.

Why do you talk like a robotic faggot? Is it really this hard to communicate for you? I hope you get cancer too. Roll for cancer.

I cannot stop laughing

>This is what the average white nationalist is like.

Worse than muslims. Utter scum. Nobody likes you and nobody will ever like you. Unless you find a cure to your brain disease you will be posting shit here when you are 50-year-old. While real people like Sargon and Shapiro are out there making sacrifices, giving their all and attracting million strong following to change West for the better. They are admirable. You are utter scum. Truth.

I was thinking of multiple instances. A general approach. Not sure what you're talking about specifically.

>having an actual Jew as President
Would really cut out the middleman

Attached: 1536854132306.gif (225x225, 1.98M)

Good one. We see you.

Attached: 1539647297417.gif (500x350, 2.22M)

>S*rgon crushing spencer in a debate
He got BTFOd bud, his ideology is retarded
The only thing Peterson and S*rgon are good for is "owing da ess jay dubbajews", which is necessary to break the conditioning, sure, but they're not that smart.

You have to be a retard of a level that should be just killed immediately to think that anyone brainwashed by CNN would say "worse than muslim" or support an anti-feminist critic of cultural marxism like Sargon. Just die already. There is no worth to you.

>Be S*rgon
>Just posted episode 2000 of "owning feminists, EPIC style"
>Joins UKIP, media BTFOs the party becouse they let in such a sperg as myself, contributing a net loss for the org
>Mfw saving the west

Attached: srgon.png (470x563, 408K)

>Fails to realize the only reason "cultural marxism" has any grip whatsoever in the west is becouse of judeo-bolshevism
What a good goy

Attached: based jews.png (500x487, 150K)

>White Nationalists are worse than Muslims.There, told you I'm not an NPC

hahahah this kid.

Attached: 1539649611492s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

thats a lot of jews OP. The world would be much worse if that happened.

I was referring to his “explanation/apology/deflecting/evasions/whatever” after he got backlash from the Kavanaugh thing.

jordanbpeterson.com/political-correctness/notes-on-my-kavanaugh-tweet/

Despite the original tweet being a very simple statement, he goes on a multi pages worth explanation that it was really just him pondering the outcome of what the right thing to do would be, if he were in Kavanaughs position. As if “Kavanaugh should step down” has some nuance to it.

Attached: B9937DE3-3DC3-4CAA-B7E7-A2350F1BEECE.png (640x1136, 288K)

BUT THEN JEWS WOULD RULE THE WORLD!!!!!

Oh wait...shit!

Attached: jews ordering (((roosevelt))).png (681x168, 33K)

Sargons a cuck
>disingenuous
>constantly getting into eceleb drama after "separating him self" says i dont care then makes 20 videos on it
>trys to stage ops fails gets caught
all skeptics are a fucking joke at this point they dunk of retards but cant handle being dunked on them selfs
so as a leader he would be weak an get caught in a fantasy of the role he is playing not what the role is
anyone who defends these retards needs to eat less onions and see them for what they are entertainers nothing more

White nationalism being a good thing and white nationalists being utter scum can both be true at the same time. The outcome pictured in your degenerate memes is certain to be reached if the cultural movement Sargon and Peterson are part of were to be tarnished by the shit you are throwing. Nobody likes you. 99% of white people hate you and what you represent. They think you are utter scum. And they are right. You will never win support or amount to anything. You should just kill yourselves right now. But "civic nationalists" disparage can realistically fight for white nationalism by proxy. By opposing multiculturalism it is entirely possible to gain support for policies that severely lessen non-white immigration. But you don't understand this, as you don't have the intelligence to think it through. And you are not fighting for a better future in the real world where it matters, and experiencing first hand what the realities are. You exist in a never-never-land inside your own worthless and degenerate heads. It cannot be underlined enough what utter ANTI-WHITE SCUM YOU ARE.

at last, canadians will have someone to tell them to wash their dicks.

Do tell us how white Nationalist are worse than Muslims. Obviously this is something a patriotic-not-at-all-liberal-conservative would say.

> they are even less tolerant! And they don’t even believe women! These nazis are worse than ISIS! Dont they know the importance of tolerance and free speech and equality! Im not a leftist! There I said Im not!

It is also curious that you immediately assume anyone who doesn’t like SArgon and Peterson are nessesarily white Nationalists.

>my opponents are stupid evil racists! I am not a SJW! Im totally different!

Attached: 028D601C-B49F-414D-8BEE-2DEF5D96B7E1.png (984x492, 69K)

>the collectivist thinks everything must escalate to physical violence

Dude, word of advice, keep the text shorter. Your faux-intellectual trash hurts my eyes, legit haven't read a single thing you've posted all the way through.

We know you're a Jew, drop the act. Everyone can see you.

>How much better would the world be? What would change?

Everybody woud have clean Penises.

>"Ur anti white"
>"Look at this based black man! MAGA!"
You're so fucking stupid it is hilarious, you actively support people who actively seek the white races destruction, you're legitimately fucking retarded
>"Muh populism"
>Fails to realize public opinion changes super fast
>"Surely the jews will let us save ourself through democratic means guys!"
You're the one who should kill yourself, so utterly fucking deluded, try to "change the system from the inside", have fun becoming a fucking jew, dumb conservacuck motherfucker
Name one thing conservatives or civnats have accomplished with their "advances"?
Normalizing real opinions is the only thing i can think of.

>Thinking that a loony who sees everyone around him as a potential Hitler WOULDNT be violent.

>thinking that a guy who constantly dreams of impending doom and nuclear war, and cannibalistic aliens, wouldn’t do wierd shit.

At least it'll shut the cutfags up if they can't use the dirty penis argument.

So less than an average leftist software dev?

The fact you consider those earnings impressive enough to mention says more about you than anything else.

I was talking about collectivists and individualists, but if you're talking Peterson specifically, when has he been violent? He is emotional and gets angry, but he uses speech as an outlet.

>we will stop immigration you guys!
>we will totally help with keeping our demographics the same!
Even if you full-stop all immigration right now, "minorities" still have more kids than you.
Wasn't there a new thing, where they found that 42% of kids in germany, are born from migrants?
Now, migrants are not germans(obviously). We know that even second and third generation tend to do what their parents did and keep their way of life. Meaning, they will do even more kids. So tell me ,mister "western value", how the fuck are you going to make sure westerners aren't replaced in their own countries.

if you like any of these dudes you need to kys r/T_D

They should leave Quebec and Ontario out of being liberated and annexed if they know what is best for them.

Attached: IMG_8467.jpg (630x392, 88K)

Go in the real world. With your own face and own name and try and gain support for your white supremacy. The Nordic Front of the degenerate IQ-78 Swedish ape who should die has like 500 supporters total in all Nordic countries combined and they have been canvassing for support for over 10 years. Sargon alone has one million followers/supporters. You can bet 990 000 of them are white. And he is explaining them with cogent arguments why cultural marxism is wrong, deranged, dangerous and their enemy. The guy is single-handedly opening the eyes of hundreds of thousands of whites to the reality of cultural marxism. And you think he is your enemy. You are not worthy to live.

>you white supremacist neo-Nazi, subhuman, retard APES!!
>now can we be allies?
>btw, you should also die
Is it Asian supremacy when the Japanese want to keep their demographics?