How are you fightinr racism Jow Forums

How are you fightinr racism Jow Forums

Attached: FB_IMG_15402913420271280.jpg (712x712, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/europes-rednecks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by colonizing magyars

In all seriousness I would impregnate anyone who would let me at this point, white race be damned.

>fightinr

If you kill every other race, then there's nothing to be racist against.

>In all seriousness I would impregnate anyone who would let me at this point, white race be damned.

And so the Amerimutts were born - circa 1970

By being mixed race myself. I hope that makes you mad.

I breed out racism with my sexy black bf :3

>fingeringyourass

By getting rid of niggers there will be no reason for racism
Simple

Colonialism.

It’s assholes like you who bring in horrible abominations cursed to suffer between the duality of their existence

Well, I don't know if this counts but I'm screwing a Finnish woman and plan to have kids with her.

That's a good idea, OP. If we breed the blackness out of the niggers then there won't be any black people in the future. Nice.

I don't see how parents of any race can look at their mixed mutt of a child and think "yes, that looks like me, I did good".

Non-white babies and children are so fucking ugly.

Attached: KMS Hitlerprise.png (1670x741, 425K)

>Serbia
No, not suprised at all
unz.com/akarlin/europes-rednecks/

Attached: iat-europe-edited.png (1500x1662, 519K)

If i could only impregnate all young girls of Africa...

By saging these threads

Based amerimutt abomination

Notice how when they speak about the beauty of mixed people they always use super strong lighting to make them look brighter than they really are, and to bring out what little color they have in their eyes.

Attached: mixmaster.jpg (600x763, 53K)

doesnt work lul we tried

>mfw half black half German

Attached: 1539671536504.png (743x800, 1.3M)

Based and redpilled. Good luck user.

shooting niggers.

Attached: 1522457787039.jpg (600x1082, 78K)

Blue eyed mutts are propaganda, outside of the jewish media they are a very rare occurrence. Chances are your nigger offspring will look dark as fuck.

Same

Race is irrelevant. What's important is to get them a job so they can buy stuff and make me rich.

End racism, exterminate niggers

oh no,bad Swede ,back to indoctrination cam- I mean university

Mixed race people are less ugly than aboriginals and that’s about it. If I wanted to bang a black chick I’m banging a dark skinned one. If I wanted to bang a Mullata I would just bang an ugly white chick instead.