Frame Game Radio

Does anyone know what the hell happened to him? His youtube channel has been wiped (which took a lot of Murdoch Murdoch vids with it) and his twitter has been privated.

Did (((they))) finally have enough of his shit and decide to shoah his online presence? Bit of a sad thing to realize, he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

Attached: frame games.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/08/framegames-evidence-hes-larping-as-a-jewish-lawyer-2/
web.archive.org/web/20010610145044/https://www.salon.com/books/int/2000/08/30/finkelstein/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad to say I didn't even notice since his channel went into a spiral of nothing but three hour unlistenable livestreams. A lot of the stuff he did also seemed reckless with regard to doxxing - ditching the voice changer, revealing random shit on his desktop on stream, etc. Probably someone got too close for comfort and issued a threat.

Yeah, he was getting a bit reckless and the 3-hour livestream shit had basically turned me off of his stuff. Although his streams with JF were great if a bit disorganized.

>nothing but three hour unlistenable livestreams
I was actually really enjoying them, desu. But yeah I can see they're not easy to find the time for. I liked frame, it's a real shame. He was a good person.

Part of me wonders if this had anything to do with the 'secret big plans' he was mentioning recently...

Attached: 1300574251052.png (645x773, 39K)

It seems like he himself shoah'd himself. I think the dox heatenings got him.

>since his channel went into a spiral of nothing but three hour unlistenable livestreams.
This desu. I got six hours a day time to listen to podcasts, videos or audiobooks. These niggers really have to reach impressive quality/relevance levels to garner 50% of my daily listening attentions.

Attached: 724961947.jpg (431x207, 25K)

a jew saying the right things is still a jew, never trust them i'll be glad if he is gone

Hopefully there's some new chapter ahead. Maybe he's finally collaborating with someone who can produce influential content for a wider audience.

Him and Mouthy Cuck would be a dream team. Mouthy is an incredibly talented audiovisual polemicist with nothing of substance to say.

Correct. He did threaten to play for the other side in a 3 hour stream when someone told him Jews are not welcome.

Did he? Britflag got a point then. I'm not for excluding jewish people that denounce judaic tribe, but those jews that can be demoralized by anonymous comments by ''not feeling welcome'', they are not reliable.

This is not unique to jews, but semi-whites in general. They don't want to be associated with white nationalism because of fear that someone will call them non-white.

He talked about his tribal affinity wayy too much

If they do associate they should keep the majority of their interactions within a vetted group of people and not marinate for hours in the unfiltered WN sperg chat.

this is important

Bump.

Hope he wasn't shoahed. One of the very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very few good Jews.

>But yeah I can see they're not easy to find the time for.
I'd just play some PS2 emu game like Destroy All Humans or Dark Cloud 2 while listening. Then again, I have no fucking life.
pic unrelated

Attached: senpai fucking faggots.gif (318x200, 491K)

Yeah same situation. Good background noise and I use a program called "ontop replica" which can do what is visible in the pic with a youtube vid. Good for gaming/working.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 448K)

>the open tabs
Glad you took the time user

Not enough people respect the classics these days

True
I too hope Frame Game Radio is not totally lost.
I enjoyed his streams during my morning commute. I even payd sheckels to shill his channel in a few places

Just saw that his patreon has also been paused.

Attached: 1537296209245.jpg (256x216, 7K)

Nope and dont care. he fucking sucked and is a jew ffs. Hated his voice and he was subversive. Where his cuck buddies "brundlefly" and luke ford? They peace out too?
lol he used voice changer?

Thanks for the bump, mate. Thread was prolly a minute from dying.

Attached: 1540154962652.jpg (452x463, 30K)

He's a Jew right? Hope he dies soon.

He's making a full length doc on the diversity industry. Probably pulled his yt for reasons associated with that project.

sauce?

Another casualty of the meme war. He was a based Jew if such a thing ever was. I wish he made more scripted content though, the man was wicked smart but having some bite-sized videos of the more more important points would help a lot for sharing and shilling.

Jdl threatened him?

One is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very small number

The real joke is that they are real.

>the magical jew man is going to save me from the other jews! my hero :)

I think he said he was a NY wallstreet lawyer. Why would the retard admit to any of that?

T.jew

Attached: hitlermlp.png (714x418, 347K)

>He's making a full length doc on the diversity industry
god i hope so
this is so badly needed
its a shame whites are too incompetent to make these things happen and we have to rely on based jews

Whites already know diversity is a scam. This documentary is a way for the jew to raise his own profile and make money, while also softening his viewers' opinion on jews as a whole. The message is going to be poisoned, mark my words. We are talking about a jew.

He's a fraud anyway, and not really a jew layer
Read here: therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/08/framegames-evidence-hes-larping-as-a-jewish-lawyer-2/

jews making fun of jewish scams is often really funny though
web.archive.org/web/20010610145044/https://www.salon.com/books/int/2000/08/30/finkelstein/index.html

>therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/08/framegames-evidence-hes-larping-as-a-jewish-lawyer-2/
This entire article's logic is "We are right because we say so"

Just read that.

>not a single actual fact
>every piece of "evidence" is some form of "he didn't reply back to my obvious bait"
>ludicrous assumptions based on nothing at all

You're an idiot.

Attached: 1538124785342.jpg (640x620, 24K)

first time reading something from a jew?

Attached: pilpul.png (1220x619, 47K)

It would probably be a good think if he was lying about where he worked. I am convinced that the only real way to avoid being doxxed for a long time on the internet is to leave a lot of red herrings out there for those doxxers to waste their time on.