The Caravan

Fellas, I have a really, really bad feeling about this caravan making its way to the U.S. right now. I'm not worried about any of them getting over the border, I know Trump and the military can handle it. What I am worried about is that the plan was never for them to cross the border, but to lead them to an unavoidable slaughter by the U.S. Military when they inevitably try to break through the fence. The (((organizers))) of the event are well aware they're leading the caravan to a slaughter and that's exactly the point. Elections are coming up soon. The Democrats are getting desperate, they don't have much ammo left. What better way to regain their influence and paint Trump and the Republicans in a negative light than to have them "genocide a bunch of poor undocumented immigrants fleeing war".

Attached: central_america_migrant_caravan_24824.jpg (4288x2848, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx90Yzw4Juw
nebraskansforpeace.org/wikileaks-obama-admin-honduras
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/04/19/hillary-clintons-dodgy-answers-on-honduras-coup/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5273d3cb06b1
democracynow.org/2016/4/13/hear_hillary_clinton_defend_her_role
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh wow..

these squatamalans aren't willing to die for this shit, they will disperse if trump drops the hammer

You figured that much out by yourself? Truly an intellectual.

Honestly I think they're just gonna let them into the country it's a lot of women and children we cant just turn these people away they have no homes or anything you know

Does nobody care that it’s the US’s fault Honduras is fucked right now in the first place? This is just the result of their own actions taking effect.

Stop living in the past user.

But they are out of the war zone thy were trying to flee. They are relatively safe in Mexico, and have been granted asylum there. They have to claims to make.

>The Democrats are getting desperate, they don't have much ammo left.
I know there is still plenty of ammo left. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Attached: texasssds.gif (500x260, 2.53M)

Large numbers won't be able to cross, a few scattered throughout the entire border is their best bet, but even then they won't get far. Our military is disciplined enough to not go full-slaughter and you should assume that this scenario is already expected, and Trump/military leaders will strictly order to be non-lethal.

The real worry is if a hundred thousand or so Mexicans decide to hop on this opportunity to invade America as well. Can't know if that'll happen yet, but it's already happened in small numbers.

Most likely scenario is this situation will easily be neutralized while liberal MSM just demonizes Trump like they always do anyway. The hurricane (no meme) will also potentially play a part in hurting the caravan, or encouraging native Mexicans to provide even more aid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx90Yzw4Juw

Every time I just laugh at your border insanity.

It’s not the past. As of current the US gutted Honduras economically and installed a puppet government that fucks the people over causing the current caravan.

I agree that’s the plan. I think those making this plan will be stunned that even after they fill airwaves with news of a slaughter, people dgaf and blame the migrants. They don’t realize we see through their tricks— and it’s more than just us

>nobody talking about what is heading their way

Attached: DqL90H2X4AAIudT[1].jpg (598x337, 46K)

Kek

But they're not at war. They are looking for Gibs.

Don’t care. They can kill those people in their own country or get killed trying the cross the border into ours

>muh midterms

they're not going to get here before the election retard. the election is in about 2 weeks, and pic related is where the caravan currently is, Huixtla Mexico (pic related). I doubt they'll be here much before mid to late november

Attached: Screenshot (302).png (682x495, 254K)

>It's America's fault that such and such country is poor
Probably not.

Can we do a couple drone strikes right in front of the crowd and see if they disperse?

Of course you don’t care because you have no soul. If you shit in your neighbor’s house, and rape kill his wife, don’t be surprised when he comes knocking on your door.

Looks like somebody’s never read a history book

What happens on the border will precipitate the next civil war.

no the plan is to arm the civilian population of the USA and get the civilians to kill the migrants

the people of the USA have a right to bear arms

Congress, legalize extrajudicial execution of undocumented migrant workers

Looks like somebody doesn't understand that everyone in those shitholes are shithole people. Regardless of which side we arm at any given moment will not make a bit of difference as to how shitty the shithole citizens of shitville treat each other.

Whatever it is it is good cinema for sure. Thank you magic israelis

Nothing to worry about, kek

Attached: Image_1.jpg (608x394, 146K)

Congress, count the number of people in the caravan

Congress, let us execute an equal number of undocumented migrant workers that are already working in the USA

Congress, let us execute an equal number of EMPLOYERS of undocumented migrant workers that are already employing undocumented migrant workers in the USA

Well, we need a new puppet government that does a better job of killing these wetbacks.
No more aid until these governments start upping their kill counts. Give them $1 per head.

Out of Guatemala and in to Guatepeor

Ahh yes. Running into Central America and gutting it’s resources and establishing corrupt puppet governments and funding them militarily so they can’t be overthrown surely has 0 effect on the populartion. Brilliant deduction Sherlock.

by counting the number of people in the caravan and executing twice the number of people working or employing workers in the USA we can show the caravan how much we hate them

CONGRESS LET US EXECUTE UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANT WORKERS

CONGRESS LET US EXECUTE EMPLOYERS WHO PUT UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANT WORKERS TO WORK

>I'm not worried about any of them getting over the border, I know Trump and the military can handle it.

Trump isn't going to gun down migrants. He is going to cave and cuck out, they'll just sprint past the military and your country will be even less white. Then the Democrats can point out the total failure of Trump to uphold his promises and he will have an even lower chance of re-election.

DEATH TO EMPLOYERS OF UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANT WORKERS

CONGRESS, DECLARE OPEN SEASON ON EMPLOYERS OF UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANT WORKERS

Ooo the spooky stormfront larper said something edgy. Color me surprised

Literally a job for the militias. Defend the border and the nation when our elected officials wont.

Daily reminder this caravan shit literally happened the exact same way 6 months ago and everyone forgot after they walked through

> US fault
nebraskansforpeace.org/wikileaks-obama-admin-honduras
more like Obama's

>lead them to an unavoidable slaughter by the U.S. Military
we can only hope

Attached: 3d771b6e81ae7918c7b3a7a89931dfaf4ca4fc50aa6a1aca6309b0c6d5d16586.jpg (780x439, 51K)

>Mid terms right around the corner
>Giant caravan of illegals heading towards U.S
I wish the powers that be could see how foolish they look.

Keep reading. This has gone on much earlier than Obama.

These people could enter the US and disperse and no one would even know they were there.
Such a non event. Stop wasting money and time on them and live and let live.

Attached: 1737FCEF-10FD-401D-8B9E-68E1237803E7.jpg (1708x2448, 686K)

>Running into Central America and gutting it’s resources
The US gutted nothing. (((Companies))) made deals with regimes to extract resources

>and establishing corrupt puppet governments and funding them militarily so they can’t be overthrown
It was simply trading one corrupt regime for another that was willing to do business
>surely has 0 effect on the populartion.
As if by not being involved it would be any better.
> Brilliant deduction Sherlock
Thanks user.

killing democrats in retaliation for their subversive un-American activities is reasonable

we should identify liberal cities and poison crops that are used to feed those cities

CONGRESS, legalize blighting arable land that feeds democrat cities

WATCH THE PESTS STARVE TO DEATH

sure m8
let's not touch the sacred cows, amirite?

america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/04/19/hillary-clintons-dodgy-answers-on-honduras-coup/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5273d3cb06b1
democracynow.org/2016/4/13/hear_hillary_clinton_defend_her_role

These beaners don't have a soul, so that's why I don't care.
We have enough NPCs as it is. No need to spawn more of them.

If our military has to kill them I'll be more pissed at the expense than anything. Bullets aren't free.

We need to start killing these fuckers in their countries instead of letting them get to the border. We need to just take over everything to the Panama canal and purge all the spics in those countries. That will cure the illegals crossing over. If they're all dead, they can't cross.

the hurricane will destroy the caravan days before it reaches the border, God is on it.

Fuck off, nigger.

you have to be 18 to post here

Attached: 1498237925719.png (448x395, 469K)

thanks Obama

>the hurricane will destroy the caravan
More reason to ask for pity from Whities

Whether you want to deflect to “much Jews” or not I don’t care. The US installed puppet governments that would shill for US corporations and utterly fuck over their population is a simple fact however you try to spin it. So don’t act surprised that those same people the US fucked over are upset and are now demanding the US takes its hand out of their country’s ass.

What hurricane?

fucking leaf, media is still whining about all of the separated children, catch and release is over

Thanks for helping to make my point. Obama and Hillary are complicit in this as are many before them. Well done we agree.

The US aided, not installed puppet governments that replaced the puppet governments installed by the USSR you dumb faggot.

Wowee what and edgy kid you are so impressed

>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
Fellas, I have a really, really bad feeling about OP.

Attached: 1539908216543.jpg (504x768, 53K)

I don’t think you know how installing puppet governments work

Better than you obviously. If you really want to blame a country go talk to Spain.Cortez and his band of merry men fucked South America more than any other and then the USSR installed puppet goverments for resources. The US said fuck that and played the game. Don't hate the player hate the game.

48 year old Boomer.

There is no reason we should not invade. This caravan is an act of war. As the only remaining Superpower, there is no one to challenge us. We can do whatever we want. Let's claim this whole Hemisphere as ours, under the Monroe Doctrine. Declare war on Isreal, since the kikes are behind this shit. End the Federal Reserve. Rid the USA of all jews and (((their))) nigger golems.

MAGA.

>Well done we agree.
indeed
obama and hillary's fault

Yep, the US ain’t the only country that’s done this, but the US is the country that’s currently doing this to Honduras.

President Platt took Mexico city and it was such a shithole we gave it back. Actually had to go find Mexicans to give it back too as they all ran away.

>48 year old Boomer.
more like 13 yo edgy teenager
you shouldn't be here

Goys, I have a really bad feeling that there's going to be some kind of false flag! Amazing that all these events are alligning just in time for midterms! It's almost like it was all PLANNED :) almost!

Attached: 1540241632312m.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

We did this long before Obama.

So then it is between the US backed regime or the Communistas... Great choice. Maybe if they weren't so fucking retarded it wouldn't be an issue .

>leading the caravan to a slaughter
May I introduce to you the directed energy weapons
>pic related

Attached: F796CF3C-D771-4A7C-8CBB-E00B5BD0B72E.jpg (989x768, 105K)

You know the joke only makes sense in Spanish right?

>declare war on Israel
>MAGA
You're one confused faggot.
Trump loves the jews.

Attached: 1539588051981.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

Yes we fucking can. Get real. SAD!

I think you're right. They're going to cross. We will apprehend them and set them up in temporary housing as we process their paperwork and determine where they came from and whose kids are who. Meanwhile theyll just slip away to the nearest beaner farm.

Hurricane Willa. It is brewing atm

Attached: Image_1 (1).jpg (382x241, 26K)

Im driving through el paso down to corpus Christi next week am i gonna see it happen

Too bad it won't hit them, they are south and headed north west to thetip of Texas.

Aw it’s like you’re just now learning about the Cold War’s impact on smaller nations all around the world and how that shit still ripples back to us today and it’s not all just “ooga booga darkies are bad!”

>Trump loves Jews
But Jews hate Trump

Attached: B7B17C5C-F07A-41D9-9474-EB3991957361.jpg (926x939, 201K)

Maybe not open season. But there should be more done to penalized those that hire Illegals. There should also be more ICE agents so they could do alot more investigation into this practice.

Who can find the star of David first!?

Attached: everytime1.jpg (1024x548, 71K)

why not give them boats so they can sail to yourope

>Cold War’s impact on smaller nations
CIAs drug running operations and support of dictators. FIFY

I found Waldo... I mean David. Back of truck. (((They))) are not even hiding it

Well, there’s more than one way to fuck a pig.

MAIDEN

protestors
people get shot
government is overthrown.
thus begins anarchy

With the 82nd airborne being deployed to the border, I look forward to Kent State 2: Mexican Boogaloo, and all the wide angle shots of men running overlaid by sound effects of women screaming, and the close up shots of the bodies of shot children.
It only takes everyone's favourite unknown snipers to dropa few us servicemen from the direction of the mob to really start a cascade.
Its gonna be a grand old time.

That news story is wrong.
Niggers voted for Hillary more than any other group.
Jews as a religious group voted for Hillary more than any other religious group.
Nice try though.

That’s a fuck load of men

youre supposed to clean your mirror

>MAIDAN
Purple revolution.

You know whats funny?

They are well around 2000 miles from the US Border with Mexico.
They would have to walk continuously 20 miles per day daily to potentially make it to the border around the midterms.
Yet somehow they will show up in say 3 days at said border.
And you know why someone is paying them, there are people wearing "The Future is Female" shirts brand new in the caravan.
But fear not Hurricane Wilma will fuck up this caravan and kill more than half of them as the bus will deliver them straight into its path.

if that much people are willing to die as you just described - than you have huge problem with the will of your enemies, coward little shit. so you will lose either way faggot.

The caravan is 99% male actually. Which is why they must be waxes by 50 cals. If we can miss the women and children they can be wifed off to other minority citizens. Kids will have a dad. Any single 20 year old females no kids and virgin will be wifed off to a white man whose 50 years old.

except they are not walking, they are being transported by bus, truck, train

i want chaos though, we keep teasing, but ultimately its the only thing that will give us a definitive answer, instead of this constant blue balls.

No it really is as simple as ooga booga darkies are bad. They are easily manipulated because they are guided only by what feels good instead of having the ability to plan ahead. Kind of like trading huge tracts of land for shiny beads and boom sticks that they can use to kill their enemies. They are horrible at making deals.

Stuffed ballot in inner cities don’t count as “black vote” most blacks didn’t vote 2016, Jews came out in droves for Hillary. ie MSM Hollywood Big Bankers

Attached: opisfag.gif (373x324, 2.56M)

there are getting vans to pick them up. This is a well coordinated effort. While trump smashes the keys on twitter, he should be focusing on who is organizing these protests and exposing them.

PPL get the govt. they deserve; sub-90 IQs cannot maintain anything above a serf/master form of Gov

I support the slaughter. They are invaders