I wanna visit America but now not sure land of free. Which states do I avoid?

I wanna visit America but now not sure land of free. Which states do I avoid?

Attached: images (50).jpg (206x305, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew
thenewtropic.com/urban-beach-weekend-michael-grieco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which states do I avoid
California
New Jersey
New York
Some of Florida

Visit LA, NYC, and maybe Chicago

everything else is flyover country and not much worth your time

Avoid California, too many faggots
Avoid Jewyork and Poo Jersey
Avoid Florida unless you want to fight off crack heads
Midwest and Texas are nice but the avoid African cities such as Detroit and the favelas of Chicago
Since you're a tourist I'd recommend Texas since the midwest is pretty boring

The United.

OPs trying to go on vacay not get shot

Save money and stick to Guam.

whatever happened to this movie/guy. it's so easy to get people riled up over nonsense when you use cinematics and make them feel dumb for not agreeing. i wasn't convinced this guy wasn't guilty at all and it seemed reaching for proof he wasn't.

come to Texas, Nipnigger. Every other state is shit.

>calling my state of Kentucky shit

fuck you taco-loving nigger

Go to yellowstone national park.

rent a car and drive from San Diego to Seattle, then fly to new york and explore the East Coast, don't spend too much time in NYC

Avoid boring flyover states, only interesting places are west coast, florida, and east coast

come to sunny florida, my friend!

All the big cities are pretty terrible. I can't really image a reason you'd want to visit them. Generally the west has better nature than the east. For a shorter trip consider going to grand canyon followed by several national parks in Utah.

You’re dumb! Clearly not from the my beautiful country

Ray Liotta? No!!!!!

yes I am

That doc was just anti police liberal propaganda. If you don't want to get found guilty of murder don't rape a woman, murder her and burn her body in your scrap yard. It's pretty fucking simple.

just go to colorado
or if you like having no life, no friends, and total isolation try wyoming, montana, kansas, etc

Do the opposite of what this eurofaggot said. Those cities he listed are shitholes. They remind him of where he's from.

Attached: Shit cago.jpg (490x353, 36K)

If you’re visiting then Jew York is great. It’s very visually appealing and there is so much to do. Just ignore all the people here cause they’re all libshits and countless jews, fags, and niggers

Still in prison, because the film obviously only shows things that prove its point. Avery was a criminal; just because he was innocent of the rape charge doesn't mean he wasn't a general piece of shit, nor does it mean he was innocent of the murder.

A new season just came out. He got a new defense team I guess.

Fly into Eastern Washington and rent a car to drive to Montana and the Rockies and what not.

niggers can't swim, so beaches are a great place to hang around

Attached: beach.jpg (1000x581, 89K)

go to Jow Forums for questions like this you fucking nigger

Houston is based and has tons of great food. Don't let Eastern and Western fags tell you otherwise, we advertise our restaurants for the chumps in times square we are so good.

was lifegord. can confirm nogs dont water well

>correct

its shit you opiate-loving coalnigger

Avoid Jew York, currently living in a suburb and when I have to go into the city all I notice are the homeless and the horrendous smell of piss

kentucky doesn't have an opiate problem you fat fuck fuck you

Good list. Go to places from Montana to Arizona, Mt.Rushmore, Grand Canyon, and what not. California and NY are only good for buying shit in; shit you could get online

Come to NH, beautiful scenery, friendly people, and Boston is an hour south.

COLORAD....
Oh, you're a Jap...

Go make some yellow babies faggot!

Lots of japs in Texas. You would be able to hang out with them. I know Japanese people only want to be around other Japanese people so there you go.

The most based state of all

Attached: Yeehaw.png (275x183, 9K)

I feel like they could have made this about any case and got the same reaction out of the lemmings. At least go after someone who didn't have a legnthy rap sheet already

>Cities the UN loves
>Checks out

outdoors - Utah
city life / culture - Washington DC

Nothing in Texas worth seeing other than space shit. Alamo is a huge dissapointment, the Fort at Goliad is better

You assholes let some of your trash spill into CO. This is an ecological disaster.
Help Pls fags

The better question is what are you planning to do or want to do?

Visit Maine or Washington. That way you could quickly dip into Canada if you feel unsafe.

Attached: maine-travel-guide-pages-NationalGeographic_2190431.ngsversion.1501171406931.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1266, 258K)

He said he was coming to America not Mexico spic lover. Everything is bigger in Texas I especially the BBC your wife craves cuck boy.

>What should I do
>Tells us nothing of interests the user enjoys

Jap NPC

As a former New Jersey resident, can confirm avoid at all costs.

thats too bad cause a few thousand OD's would do the place some good, ammirite coalnigger

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew

But Tokyo is bigger? What is difference with New York?

Try a northwest state (Idaho, Montana, Small towns in Colorado, Some spots in Utah.) Try to avoid the big Cities. They’re trash.

we eat Texans for breakfast up here.
>tfw state produces the most Navy Seals

1 post by Jap OP

>87 autism posts by burgers arguing what place sucks the least (which is obviously not Kentucky)

Just stay out, we don't need your money to prop up the hordes of shitskins and questionable whites, and no we aren't the land of the Free that's just Holly Jew conditioning.

If you still want to come, I just recommend the historical cities and sites of the original 13 Colonies, no one in the US apart of the old timers and a few white oddities (Actual Americans) take an interest in those locations now, so you aren't likely to be robbed by Pedro or shot by Reggie for being in the wrong hood, and heavily armed cops generally aren't needed at those areas to accidently shoot you either.

this nigger can’t even count

>we

S E E T H I N G

Based in garbage.

This, Florida mostly suck ass, especially Orlando, Miami, Tampa, anything further South, best places are in Northern Florida and Central Florida such as Ocala.

The 'Martsharter' states - anywhere in the middle or south

>fact
in my defense he made his 2nd post while I was typing, but I am infact a non-counting Texas nigger

Don't ask which states to avoid but which cities
For example Washington state is beautiful with national parks, mountains, and tons of different kinds of landscapes, but avoid Seattle like the plague. Same with California, go see the redwoods but avoid the major cities.

Pretty much. If they wanted to they also could have found somebody who was genuinely railroaded for a crime they didn't commit. Netflix wanted controversy instead.

Maine is among the few mostly white places left, foreign tourists would be much safer.

Attached: THE BOYS.jpg (480x360, 17K)

come to Kentucky

Doubt.

Attached: 1538388216472.png (386x772, 21K)

Blacks and Jews mostly, must be strange to look around your cities and see only people that look like you...

Attached: 509A14B1-B81B-46CE-A20E-1E6E727107FC.jpg (285x200, 18K)

Yeah, I like Maine. I've lived here my whole life. Other places are cool to visit, but no where feels as safe and as homey. It's likely due to not many relevant things happening here and no one really needing to talk about Maine. I should've kept quiet I may have ruined it...

I'm on episode 3 and it's painful. I think Netflix realixed he's guilty as shit and is trying to tone down their narrative. S1 definitely had a spin. His new defense also sounds like a tranny

I'm telling all of these faggots that have been moving to CO to go to Maine. Thanks fag

So why would you recommend going to the hives of soulless bugmen instead of visiting actual America?

>CO
>being this degenerate

flyover rural and suburban retards won’t tell you the truth becuase they are too busy sodomising their sisters, but there is basically nothing of importance going on outisde of major urban centers

If the state touches the ocean, avoid it.If it touches the Great Lakes, have caution. If it is landlocked, you'll have a great time.

maybe you should fuck off to /ck/ with your garbage meme unless you want to stick around and assert what a limp-wristed estronaut you are :^)

Fuck off back to the Jow Forumsthedonald/ the US cities are all slum ridden shitholes and you don't even know how the 1post by idea shit even works with your fucking reddit spacing.

>reddit spacing

how to spot a newfag 101

Avoid the cities. Go to the national parks: Redwood, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Zion... Niggers don't do outdoors things, so they're the safest, cleanest, and most beautiful parts of our country.

They don't like the cold either. "American" cities are much safer in the winter.

>visit
Basically anywhere but flyovers (t. flyover, nothing to do and sucks if you don't have a car)

LA if you want to see the 56% meme in action, fat beaners with faggot Chihuahuas in their purse as far as the eye can see. But still a nice climate, upper central to north California has some nice port towns. Maybe San Fransicko and Monterey.

DO NOT GO TO CHICAGO IT SMELLS BAD AND EVERYTHING GOOD IS BASICALLY ON ONE STREET.

If you want the America that's in television, but not in a bad way visit Texas. The cities there are not NYC tier so I would just go visit landmarks and/or Dallas and Austin. Houston is a illegal immigrant dumping ground for some reason, trust me.

Avoid Florida unless you want to swim because it's humid as fuck.

Oregon if you like hipster beer and indie bands.

National parks are legitimately beautiful, my favorite being Zion. Nothing like it anywhere in the world.

Zion is extremely underrated if you ask me.

Some places are experiencing Urban Beach Weekend aka Black Beach Week. Nowhere is safe from the nigger.

thenewtropic.com/urban-beach-weekend-michael-grieco/

u have 2 choices.
California or ... nothing comes to mind, what are the other parts called

As with anywhere on planet earth, find white areas and avoid black people.

Sage

>Which states do I avoid?

All of them.

avoid everywhere but LA, NY, TX,
and FL. you'll be fine in LA. i'd
prefer if you'd not interlope and
stay in your lands, but you gentiles
just don't listen.

Attached: japenese flag.jpg (320x320, 29K)

All the ones between Florida and Alaska. We're all full Hirohito.

He asked about US states, not Mexican colonies, Paco.

Texas is the shittiest state in the southwest.

You shouldn’t have made weed legal

keep watching, its worth it
they find out that the cops found evidence that implicates his stepdad and brother but didnt share it with the defense

For a Nip? The best US state by far is Canasia. Just keep in mind you'll have to fuck your dog before eating it.

Orlando, everything West Palm Beach and below is the worst of Florida.

>t.orlandofag

Attached: 1540295619880.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>Visit LA, NYC, and maybe Chicago
Fuck you. America isn't a handful of cities you 17th Amendment fag.

Visit small towns in Iowa. Its more interesting than yet-another violent bland modern urban center.

Avoid (((Postville))) though because its full of Mexican slaves, Somolian terrorists, poor Whties and wealthy Jews. You might get murdered if you go there.

Attached: 1528828856845.jpg (1536x1536, 992K)

Fags like you are why we need an atomic war.

Nice try nigger, but everyone knows you non-whites take the titles for both incest and sodomy.

But California parks are great. Just try to go when it's less crowded and don't visit the cities at all, they're all shitholes with awful people and traffic.

Visiting cities is dumb in general. Urban tourist spots are pointless, you aren't going to learn what it's like to live there, you're just going to pay expensive hotel rates.

The nephew got off, I think, but Avery's appeal was denied. I'm not sure if he's exhausted all his available attempts or not.

Nah, you're a fucking faggot. Corruption exists in local law enforcement just as much if not moreso than on the national and international levels. Grab any random fuck you went to high school with and give them a badge and a gun. How much integrity do you think they're going to operate with? Let me blow your mind: Some cops are good, some cops are bad, just like the feds. Anybody who pays attention to what goes on on the national/international stage and knows the telltale signs of deep state tricks should also be able to identify when public officials at the local level are doing the same things. If your framework of understanding is simply "black lives matter" vs "blue lives matter," you're *way* off the mark. Not only that, those that glow in the dark also shill against the idea of local corruption because they know that if people can understand local corruption, they can understand national and international corruption.

There's going to be a similar story that will come out of Texas. A case that was made up to be an anti LGBT thing will be exposed as something else entirely.

All of them. Fuck off, we are full.

Avoid all of them, all 50 seem to have achieved "Full' status.