Why can't Russia and the US just get along?

Why can't Russia and the US just get along?
Both are white countries, so I don't see why they should be at war instead of teaming up against the shitskin hordes

Attached: 58b572f9c461887d208b469e.jpg (790x444, 70K)

>Russia
>USA
>white

Attached: 1529595114844.jpg (299x168, 12K)

>america
>white

pic fucking one

>America
>white country

Attached: 7EC390B7-42D0-4F75-961C-2139C71494F0.jpg (258x245, 24K)

Because Russia ruled by Soros since 1991.

Germanics, I...

We should be the bestest of bros, but the kike banksters and MIC make way more shekels keeping us at odds.

Attached: 1487271288812.jpg (720x1080, 87K)

Both countries larp that "diversity is a strength" while both nations still benefit from a White heritage.

They're competitors really. Two starving and sick dogs fighting over a rotten carcass.

Attached: hitler-miss-me-yet.jpg (200x242, 10K)

>Both are white countries

Attached: ads.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

Because Murican (((((elites))))) don't want that.

to garner a better relation ship with Russia, a good first step would be dissolving NATO

The jews need to justify spending trillions of dollars on the military industrial complex, which requires an enemies who are technological peers. Of course, the fact that our nations are being invaded by unarmed niggers in tennis shoes and not ICBM's is lost on most people.

A fake country laughing at fake countries. yawn

Which is long overdue. NATO is nothing but a welfare program for Europoor countries' defense budgets.

>20% of russians are muslims.

More like 10, the other half are illegal Dagestanis and Chechen pigs. Calling them Russians is like calling niggers white.

Wake up, leaf. US isn't white country anymore. SAD! (((LOL))))

At the end, our masters at the top don't care. They need more money. More dark skins pls.

My thoughts exactly. We need to unite the Northern Hemisphere.

Cope

On a serious note though, Russia and America are not actual enemies. It's all fake, even the Cold War. Both countries are like tentacles of the same global cabal. They are like "bad cop, good cop", switching roles in different situations.
USA was completely compromised in 1913 with the creation of Fed. Same people made the bolshevik takeover of Russia in 1917. I mean, just read about the soviet industrialization. USSR WAS FUCKING BUILT BY AMERICAN ELITES.
And modern Russia is a legal successor of USSR. NOTHING has changed.

>memeflag

Because America is a nigger nation that constantly needs to be in conflict.

Because demorats and the left blame russia for drumpfy getting into office..and they hate mr two scoops..

>Why can't Russia and the US just get along?
We were scammed off of our rightful Alaskan clay.
This is where it ALL began. Give Alaska back = Russia starts being friends with US once again. It's ALL because of 'murica's "Alaska purchase" SCAM JOB. The ENTIRE "Russia's animosity of Anglo-suxxons and burgerlards" comes from Alaska factor.

Doubt

X

Both countries have nuclear bombs, they trust to each other. They never were and never will be "friends"

So basically whichever country someone mentions someone else will post:
>[ insert Country ]
> white
[picture with laughing frog ]
so which country is decisively WHITE I want straight answer

>what is the Crimean war
You're a brainlet and probably a kike if you think Alaska was ever important

Poland

America is not a white country anymore.

Do you know how much untapped mineral wealth is in Alaska?
This, (((Neocons))) have a hate boner because "Muh pogroms" and can't get over it. Alexander III is dead and so is all of his descendants.

Please come liberate Alaska, we don't want to be associated with United States of Israel

>america
>white
Also because american politicians are a bunch of kikes with their millions of sheep

Yankees hate Russians and whites in general. We could be friends woth Dixies.

t. yank

Only the mind controlled ones, dont let the media construct your reality. Most people really dont give a fuck about Russians.

Yankees, and Dixie are nonwhite btw. The "real" America is the Middle/Mid West. Some dude from Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming etc isn't going to hate you.

three main reasons. liberals hate russia and do everything to avoid russian american cooperation. saudis israel and EU push russia out of the american marketplace. finally and most importantly, the pro white americans are often nazis who have delusions about slavic inferiority. not realising how much russia has changed in 100 years.