Apocalypse

The stock markets are being DESTROYED.

We, my white male friends, are on the verge of another 2008. A much more significant one, because the current kike/shill/boomer Babylonian debt slavery system is going to stop functioning at all.

Are you ready for it?

What will the new system be?

Attached: E625FBCB-84DC-4C08-BF72-A3E0137C78DF.jpg (750x996, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do these two Economist (Rothschild publication) covers tell us?

Attached: 426298E6-4D4D-4438-8FD9-9783994D26D9.jpg (600x400, 87K)

The new system will be messianic hypertheism and will be based on Manaco Cubits being traded for dollars in order to finance the recovery from the upcoming holocaust, the real one this time not that Shoah bull crap

Markets don't go up forever.

i didn't know there was so many retards able to post here.

>1-2%
>destroyed

>What will the new system be?
an expensive one without cheap china.

OMG! It's election time again!!!

This has nothing to do with a collapse and everything to do with rising interest rates. When interest rates are 0.5% the only place to put your money to beat inflation is in low risk stocks. Now they have the choice to beat inflation in low risk bonds and other debt.

The US30 has gone from 26.800 to 24.900 points in three weeks. That is a loss of seven percent already. I don’t see any reason why the stock markets would start rising again. In fact; why wouldn’t this be the start of the final downturn? I really don’t like plunge protection teams postponing the destruction of this kike owned system of Babylonian debt slavery.

I’m a white male zoomer with a small silver stack. I’m really hoping the system will be destroyed, since I’m not a boomer/kike/shill/shitskin.

>global markets being incredibly heavily leveraged
>Keynesian economic crisis pushes more companies into more debt
>reason why privately kike push central banks keep interest rates lower and lower over time, or else collapse will occur
>interest rates are therefore now near zero
>interest rates can’t go below zero
>black swan triggers market collapse
>no more interest rate lowering
>debt gets defaulted
>system collapses

It’s related, dipshit.

>What will the new system be?
It will be IMF special drawing rights in crypto form issued to your chip in your right hand or head. This chip will have your biometric ID, AND a crypto wallet

Attached: mark of the beast.jpg (1204x287, 68K)

Attached: BofE founder quote.jpg (1280x573, 63K)

Attached: whoever-controls-the-volume-or-money-in-our-country-is-29487616.png (1389x1814, 320K)

>Are you ready for it?
No because most of my networth is USD

Attached: 9428758042.jpg (200x200, 4K)

>immigrants are our strength
Never forget they will take everything from you and when nothing is left blame you for their being nothing.

>not in gold
retarded

>this is a bad thing
Here's your reading list for the collapse
READ THESE
JAMES MASON - SIEGE
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
DAVID MYATT - GUIDE TO THE TACTICS AND STRATEGY OF REVOLUTION
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE - THE TURNER DIARIES and HUNTER
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
THEODORE KACZYNSKI - INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE and ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
RAGNAR REDBEARD - MIGHT IS RIGHT
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
PENTTI LINKOLA - CAN LIFE PREVAIL?
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
MAO TSE-TUNG - ON GUERILLA WARFARE
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf

Attached: 1523973341198.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

Finally. It's about time.

This all has to do with demographics and shit economic policy on the part of China and Europe. Going forward for the next financial cycle only the US and a few others will prosper.

Any carnage you see in the US stock market will be from companies that have global exposure to China and Europe.

Your about to see a lot af scared money flow out of China and Europe looking for a safe place to stanch about 50-60 trillion dollars in assets. And the only safe harbor is the United States.

Sit back and enjoy the show!

It started on the 10th. Just like the economist magazine said it would 30 years ago.

>zoomer
Oh, so you were still riding your bike with training wheels during the last recession. Your silver isn't going to mean shit in an actual collapse numbnuts, but I was young and dumb like you during 08 so I won't blame you too much.
All the new trade deals coupled with a US election and interest rates is shaking up the economy. 7% in 3 weeks is nothing lmfao. We were seeing 7% each day in 08.

Wake me up when Deutsche Bank collapses.

This.
Hell February was more intense than this.

>And it’s not eve on correction territory yet

>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss
>1% loss
1% loss

ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER

Attached: hebraic kvetching.jpg (1080x789, 56K)

And here’s the kicker, it’s STILL not in correction.
I can hear the doomers REEE-ing from here.

>The stock markets are being DESTROYED.
>Worst performance is -2.5%

>The US30 has gone from 26.800 to 24.900 points in three weeks. That is a loss of seven percent already.
The correction in january/february was worse than that.

Investors are scared because if Italy and the uncertain outcome of the midterms. In 3 weeks everything is gonna go back up. There is absolutely no reason for it not to.

Attached: loadring.gif (500x493, 631K)

the anti Christ system fo sho, even the jews say they already know how their Christ is

the good things is that it only last 3 and a 1/2 years

Good good good. Let it burn.

People hate the president so much that they play chicken little whenever stuff like this happens. Just look at r/politics, they’ve been crying next Great Depression since March.

hmu when they crash below what they were in 2016

How much do you want to bet those people were silent during Obama?

They sound just like the tea party in 2012 saying that the economy would collapse if Obama was re-elected.

>they’ve been crying next Great Depression since March.
They WANT a great Depression.
This honeslty is, in my opinion, a worse volatility factor than the fucking Italian debt.

Attached: hwr 1.jpg (683x165, 41K)

FUCK THE IMF AND THE SDR AND FUCK YOUR KIKE BULLSHIT

FREEDOM AT ALL COSTS

Newfags don’t even know a correction requires at least 10%

This. And its banks and silicon valley taking the brunt of it.

>international jews and their goyim slave masters getting btfo in trumps new american economy
>run for your lives goy the end is near

Rats leaving a sinking ship. And still they try to spin it.

Guys if you think stocks are doing poorly now, what do you think is going to happen when the sealed indictments start to be unleashed?

Mate, it looks like the end of the old word... the start of something new.
>the new system
what will it be?
Well idk.

the correction in february was far stronger than this one

this

plunge protection teams are the only reason the majority of people are able to get out of the market user
some people will stay in though, won't see the signs.
I bet 80% of people will stay in the market. what do you do with them?

This
They don’t care about potentially screwing themselves for life they just want to say I told you so.

Wrong, it's a selloff due to uncertainty from the US election. If Trump retains all branches of government it will shoot back up. If dems win the house it will crash. Check em

This is a stair step pattern which leads into total collapse.

>sealed indictments
Nigger please

2-3%
show china plz
based trump rewriting the economy of the world to stand on its own two feet

China is having its worst performance in a decade

>I started following stocks this week because the media is making a big deal about them. Look at this thing!

Kys

buy ford

Ch-checked.....

Attached: 1445832522381.gif (627x617, 2.6M)

How come when markets go up a couple percent in a day you faggots aren't in here spamming the opposite threads?

They’re doomers

Well, they exist.
And there's a lot of them.

Attached: 9319ca_a6e0f197c25f4739905b289fdd650ba7~mv2_d_1700_2200_s_2.png (807x1045, 582K)

Nothings going to come of those fag. Its a ruse

33rd edition of the Economist no less... spoopy

Attached: 58DCF163-AB0A-4564-8CED-8F186E999C81.jpg (779x1024, 311K)

Sure sure

Listen. You know nothing about economics and finance. Every single one of those holdings are from companies that are being fucked by interest rates.

The autumn time ALWAYS has sales on stock prices.

It's a good time to buy up some pricy stocks because they're going to be dropping and then rebounding back

Even 2008 wasn't a crash. It was just a calculated maneuver to make bankers richer. Everyone who wasn't informed paid the price by lining their pockets. That's it.

>losses between 0,96% and 2,36%
>dis anudda 2008
the state of Jow Forums

It's how you collapse it slowly to delay mass panic

>Down less than 2%

Learn basic economics you subhuman pinko.

Attached: E7B6A776-BD32-4EC6-8277-89FA4367DD3C.png (402x645, 43K)

Great Depression level meltdown is inevitable, but I'm not sure if this is it. The market ebbs and flows

Attached: cheggem.jpg (500x385, 23K)

>I don’t see any reason why the stock markets would start rising again. In fact; why wouldn’t this be the start of the final downturn?

Attached: 1527175900046.jpg (517x796, 64K)

new system is mark of beast, get your hand
and head ready.

Peter “what’s a meme” Shit.

I've been telling the normies I know to stock up on food and bullets and only 1 person has listened. I don't care what happens to them now

Attached: 1539124261923m.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Why would you hold USD when the US has trillions in debt with no way of repaying it other than to inflate their currency until it's worth pennies on the dollar?
Better rethink your strategy.

If crypto and metals start mooning then you are getting poorer all the time by proxy

shemites / semites are showing their fear
simply delicious mmmmmm,

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Bitcoin

Attached: keynesianbrainlets.jpg (750x750, 121K)

which one?

>February
>stocks are falling
>Blame dumpf
>stocks go higher then ever
>October
>Stocks fall again in a much lesser degree
>cause midterms and China/Us trade war.
>?
I wonder what will happen.

no

Attached: 1517859202808.png (1224x1584, 1.6M)

Its just oil prices going down because someone is using the turkey\saudi incidence as leverage.

and fuck the Israeli Revenue Service

Almost every country has debt idiot. China is dealing with its own problems. They give an illusion of stability but mostly ever can see past it. The USD is still strong and stable and not going to fall out any time soon.

WASTED DIGITS

look at this absolute pump n dump shitcoin

Attached: Economics-FED.png (1308x1353, 973K)

Attached: 105514967-Greenspan1.600x337.jpg (600x337, 25K)

>nothing over a 10% drop
>not even a 5% drop

Fuck off

Always believe the opposite of what Paul (((Krugman))) says

Wasted life.

We'll see.

Found the 2012 doomer. Salty that your hyperinflation larp still didn’t happen?

I agree, the fed is shit but it’s still the strongest for the time being. The money will eventually dilute when the nation power and influence lessens which is why we need to fix the problem right now. This still doesn’t disprove my point.

From that comment, I don’t have to.

I’m a real Jow Forumsnessman so if any of you are interested in what’s happening I’ll tell you this one time. The only thing happening is an exchange of power. The US has become almost completely self sufficient and its sudden withdrawal from catering to nations has left a resource vacuum and an exchange of key players like China and Germany. In essence we will have another Great Depression throughout the world - save for the US and indeed many American nations in good tithing to US relations.

I won’t express what ‘may’ happen after markets fall below the usd though I won’t pretend to say my perception would be incorrect. Therefore I’ll also tell you all that China and its affiliate nations will be the first to suffer. Soon the Persian Gulf will be inflamed with pretense of war as less people on one side want to buy, whereas European nations will practically beg to buy oil, staving off forthright collapse.

If I were you living in Europe without a strong means of ethereal investment within stocks, pensions and retirement- look towards the artifice that is farming. Then pray you come into an accordance of defensive civilian weaponry.

I’d expect this to deflate over a period of two years, conditions worsening as Scandinavian nations halt tech supply, Russian oil is relegated towards other goals, EU collapses and currencies reset. To the NatSoc to whom I hold in faith, your nations have been set upon by enemies. Enemies who are still minorities in your halls.

Do with that information as you will. Or don’t. It matters not to me.

For those in the US... be wary of hooked noses. Watch them now more than ever.

>Nothings going to come of those fag. Its a ruse
I am convinced these are meant to be used against illegals especially the DACAfags. Insurance against a back door amnesty.

Can’t wait until we go back to feudalism or something.

>tfw they name the world currency after my city
I always knew it was one of the best in the world, didn’t realize it was the best.

Oh user
Your posts have some good bite to them.
That's nice.
But down drown in your own ego.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 12.17.08 PM.png (606x793, 330K)

>Build system based on infinite growth forever
>Fund infinite growth with infinite debt that can mathematically never be repaid
>Print new money based on infinite debt
>Steal all remaining real world assets to prop up faltering system for a few more years
>Desperately try to shovel in new debt by importing half the 3rd world
>Blame capitalism and white people
>???
>Complete system collapse
>Imagine my shock

Attached: RealWageGap.png (1000x1000, 1.13M)

>Yesterday Trump declares he is a nationalist.
>Today Jews crash the fuck out of the market

Hmm.

I could not give less of a fuck about European funny money. NASDAQ is fine

Market will be green at days end. Screencap this.

Attached: 1458176981814.png (420x387, 11K)

2019 will be the year.

The last two years in Europe have been a nightmare, and things can't keep going.

All Spain banks are in the verge with no money and they needed to reconvert themselves to retailers of stuff at 20% anual interest rate.

The next Banco Popular will fall with Dominó effect and the whole Spanish and Italy bank system will go down. So, at this point, let it fall and do reset.

I bet next Banco Popular will be Santander.

With the inevitable reset comes a great resurgence of national identity. Save for Italy which has a debt nigh twenty times higher than even the US.

>zoomer
Well that explains why you're so retarded. kys faggot. You have no intelligence or life experience.

Reroll

Based

Attached: stickywhen.jpg (1234x1070, 104K)