A question to burgers

How do US schools justify the US-Israeli relationship? I can't recall any moment in history where it could lead to a reasonably logical explanation, rather it seems it's just emotional 'vicitmization' propaganda.
Non-burgers are welcome to explain theirs too

Attached: 1533184583067.jpg (698x698, 30K)

US schools justify the relationship by presenting it as an emotional appeal to the protect israel as the victim of palestinian aggression.

Schools don't, and the real answer is we're trying to trigger the apocalypse by helping the jews getting the third temple built. When you finally accept that the master plan is rapture or bust things will make more sense.

most school before college stop history after civil rights movement. Some get into cold war in highschool. Israel is largely not discussed. Here's the basic american history education from 1-12th grade
>columbus comes over
>kills indians
>pilgrims come over
>kills indians
>american revolutions bc they werent represented (no taxation without representation)
>kill more indians
>civil war bc the south hated black people
>post war racism
>WW1
>child labor laws
>WW2 and the GREAT FD
>holocaust
>Civil rights
repeat for 12 years

Based guild wars 1

>Presearing clown dyed starter armor kvetching

Now I've seen it all

We don't talk about the US-Israeli relationship much over the 12 grades. The holocaust is drilled in just about every single grade starting at 5th for me. So when most students think of jews they think "poor them" they've been through so much already. Any criticism or critique of jews as a group is seen as instant ultra-racism

fuck i miss guild wars

holy shit is that guild wars 1

It really was one of the best games ever made, imo.

Amazing sound track, awesome environment, endless build customization, fun as fuck pvp, great pve, end game was fun, 3 expansions.

Whew. I think I sunk well over 3k hours into it. Guild Wars 2 was such a fucking disgusting disappointment, god I hate sjws for that reason alone.

Mein niggas!

Na, Fortnite

>those digits
Anytime you bring it up you get three responses
1. “Bro wtf are you anti Semitic”
2. “They’re our greatest ally in the mid-east”
3. *nods head in agreement with you because they already know

>burger meme

Attached: 4g3.png (625x626, 24K)

I don't think Israel was mentioned a single time at school. We just talk about da shoah forever.

Outside of that it's generally explained as defending an ally, like Britain or SK.
A bastion of freedon surrounded by crazed muslims who want to kill anyone not muslim.

this is very accurate.

being someone who went to school in the south I'll say we focused a lot more on civil rights and jim crow and integration

MLK GREATEST AMERICAN EVER LIVED.

A lot of holocaust guilt brainwashed regularly for hollyjews mixed with Christian right merging into zionism. Shouldnt have fought Hitler.

Yeah it's all funneled through Holocaust propaganda in the public schools and media

Neolibs have a bad habit of mistaking abstractions for reality, so in their worldview Israel is a priceless bulkhead in the expansion of 'Democracy' to the Middle East. There is of course all sorts of corruption and factional interests at play in maintaining the status quo, but this is how the establishment justifies it to themselves.

Trump doesn't particularly care about such abstractions so for once there's a chance that the West will be able to work with authoritarian regimes who don't have it out for us, which attitude would have saved the U.S. from destroying Iraq, Syria, and Libya only to benefit Iran and cause Europe's migrant crisis.

I'm an old boomer, so I can't speak to what schools are doing now, but growing up I NEVER heard any teacher say anything about Israel or the Middle East. We learned about the Aztecs and Cortez, though (this was in a California primary school). In high school we learned about the Civil War (it was caused by slavery). We also learned about WWI and I have to say it was fairly evenhanded. We actually read about the unfair terms of the Versailles Treaty and how it sparked the rise of Hitler.

Even in college in a Middle Eastern Studies class, the professor tiptoed around it, since half the class were Jews and the other half were ME Muslims (I think I was the only WASP in that class, except for the professor himself and the TA).

Dawg, muh 6 gorillian duh

Israel was only briefly mentioned at the end of the WW2 segments

I went to a charter school for grades 9-12. We never talked about that holocaust shit. My history teacher was super pumped about the Civil War and state's rights. Man was based without even knowing about Jow Forums.

they dont no one fucking cares or thinks its a bad thing. The "right wing" in this country is a bunch of Jew worshipping Zionist Christcucks and the left is ambivalent because they refuse to admit the fact that shitskins such as kikes can oppress ther shitskins or shit on Whites. Its fucking disgusting.

F for build wars 1
S for guild wars 2

Attached: 1538368169286.png (601x434, 352K)

AN ENTIRE DAY, DEVOTED TO A NIGGER

F
S twice.

Looks like pre-searing ascalon. I haven't played in years, I have the sudden urge to farm for some ToT bags

One of the best games i've ever played and i still turn it on from time to time

We should start a guild
>Happy Merchants
>{GOY}

Muh Holocaust. That's literally it