Will gen Z be the generation to save us and swing the pendulum in the right way...

Will gen Z be the generation to save us and swing the pendulum in the right way? They're majority redpilled seeing as they were born into such a time of non peace while milennials were born into a time of relative peace
>he who controls the youth controls the future

Attached: 1536737025047.jpg (644x513, 140K)

Six million? I think that's just Jews that Sweden killed during WW2. Germany must have killed 10 times as many at least and god knows how many were murdered in Polish death camps.

are they
dare i say it
*exhales vape*
/ourgeneration/
?

Gen Z is bunch of kids, born after 1995, who have stared mobile phone for their whole life and play Fortnite 24/7. Fuck them.

>Don't know

Yes, they're very unsure that that is true

thanks for being a boomer and continuing the generational lie

Nigga I ain't no boomer. I'm a proud MILLENNIAL.

>Gen Z is bunch of kids
>Fuck them
checked
that's what boomers said about Gen X and Gen Y and here were in a holohoax thread because of it.
boomer

oy vey how will the eternal victims get along if people stop believing in their holograms oh noooooo

maybe, just maybe, they see through the bullshit

4 in 10 millennials are spics who cant speak English

Attached: six million.jpg (431x416, 59K)

>The Conference on Jewish Material Claims against Germany
Just imagine the triple deluxe shekellords that attend that

OP you fail to understand the millenial gen at all.
there are 2 distinct groups, pre and post 911.
the former remembers it all, watched plains hit buildings and watched fucking sky scrapers fall.
the bitchy, cunty younger end of the gen are the problem, they like to blame the US for everything because they've been conditioned by the democrats.
you have to understand the democrats brain washing these new retards want them to think that they had nothing to do with 911 or the wars thereafter.
and there in lies the problem. a gen split because some remember and hate all muslims for ever for it, while the others have been brain washed by the very same people who voted to destroy everything to believe that muslims are just victims of extreme islam and what not.
i do think gen z will help us because they'll see through the bullshit that the lower end of the millenials were indoctrinated with, the HRC cult and what not, bunch of moronic retards who never learned to think for themselves, that's why you have such a skism in the so called millenial gen, we really have nothing in common from the oldest to the youngest.

A six pointed star
Six million (6 with 6 zeroes)
A niggerjew (Drake) rebrands Toronto (newest jew haven destination) as the 6ix (“the six”)
Jewish gematria says 6 is the number that represents “man”

Jews see themselves as saviours of man. That’s why they meme the number 6 anyway they can as a dogwhistle.

Dank je negger ik mijn sides kunt vind haehea

6 million? These anti semites are lying about the 10 million killed in the holocaust

Fake news, They all learned it in holocaust class

>millennial
>proud
That's a yikes from me

Attached: 1540160888448.png (399x322, 42K)

Go play Pokémon Go, zoomer. Jow Forums is millennial site.

So they don't remember the six gorillion? I guess kikes will have to find another excuse to fuck everybody in the ass then.

Summary of the west post ww2.