Disney makes a movie about BBC fetishism

>Disney makes a movie about BBC fetishism

You mad yet whiteboiz?

>white meets a mystical old black man
>”I have your gift, white girl”
>Girl gets a black dildo
>”This is how you fight white privilege”
>Girl enters a new fantastical world, liberated from white hegemony by the power of the BBC and animal lust, knowing that her father will disapprove
>Together with the BBC, a white girl overthrows evil white hegemony

Job well done Goldstein!

Attached: 07D4A184-04B5-4F07-9A10-5B94462FBDDD.jpg (184x273, 26K)

Are blacks capable of having their faces rest in an expression besides a sneer

Kek

George Armstrong Custer was Native American
Robert E. Lee was African American
Albert Einstein was Islamic-German
Mswati III is actually an Anglo in blackface

Stop, please don't give (((them))) ideas... You all must remember the past and keep records, for they will rewrite our history.

DEEZ NUTZ CRACKA

Attached: deeznuts.jpg (626x617, 41K)

I’d be sneering too if women of all races were being bred to want muh dik

While the niggerification of everything is undeniable, and having a nigger as a secondary lead is questionable at best, you faggots are trying to make this something it isn't.

I watched the trailer. It is a fantasy movie set in a fantasy land (not Russia, you faggot) which merely uses the nutcracker as a small inspiration for a movie coming out during the holiday season.

Watch the trailer and I dare you to say that you would've connected it to "the nutcracker" if it wasn't in the title.

Alice in Wonderland is actually the most obvious comparison, and I would've guessed it's another Alice story I had never heard of, or a cheap knockoff of Alice.

Also, I have a huge 3d movie collection and I will be buying this when it gets cheap in a couple years

only bydlo and subhumans watch hollywood diarrhea

Why not Nut Buster... ?

MAke no mistake, the sole target of this movie is underage white girls

Yeah I’m sure this will do just as well as the last nigger-infested Disney movie they tried pumping out (A Wrinkle in Time).

Yes, and my 4 year old daughter will not see this Disney trash. My money does not need to support Disney stuffed animals, cheap China toys and clothes nor television channel.

I’ll be buying it too, looks like a great movie.

Movies with a diverse cast tend to make more money than an all white cast. Suck it stormweenies.

Kek

how come they didn't call the movie, cracking
crackers?

Attached: 1492228496297.jpg (223x226, 14K)

>target audience
if you're a consumerist idiot that falls for cheap propaganda and go watch shit like this or buy useless shit, you're bydlo

>casting a black man as a cracker

Attached: 1536588326778.jpg (504x504, 25K)

based cuckposter

Yo where the Russian women at?

Attached: 1538739640391.jpg (720x676, 103K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: you_have_to_go_back.jpg (320x320, 40K)

>Reddit spacing
1. I've never posted on Reddit, faggot.
2. It is how people posted in the 90s (before you were born). How can I be copying something that came after?
>derp, the 90s came before the 00's

Try harder, newfag