Ancestry Tracing Websites Turning Over DNA to Law Enforcement

Ancestry Tracing Websites Turning Over DNA to Law Enforcement

youtube.com/watch?v=eHNlKJvj9ZE

Attached: 1512596161967.jpg (2000x1368, 1.64M)

>Ancestry Tracing Websites Turning Over DNA to Law Enforcement
i see zero issue with this.
if you've had blood drawn after 1980 your shit is already on file.

The worst part is that you have no control over it...if a family member or relative submits their DNA you are in the system and royally screwed.

normies BTFO again

>joootube and no link to an article
Nigga I ain't watching a propaganda vidya fuck off

I wonder what would happen if they cloned John McCain using DNA from his tumor...

>normies BTFO again
or 75% of the retards on Jow Forums that did it to prove how 'white' they were. lol, good job niggers

Attached: 1540305444312.png (252x218, 30K)

Good

Attached: 843F640C-F6FD-46ED-86A6-AB7A53B69973.png (1200x1648, 1.36M)

>propaganda vidya
look up how the Golden \State Killer was recently found. it's real

t. faggot

HAHAHAHAHA all the dumbfuck muttmericans who submitted their DNA.

This is hiarlous

Never said it wasn't memenigger. No link no love. You both have to go back now

Maybe stop raping people?

>
>Maybe stop raping people?
Making of a murderer will be a slam dunk now with you family's genetic frinherprints on file.

>This wasn't predictable.

>Never said it wasn't
you literally cried about a propaganda video, bitch mutt

Like a famed American delicacy, you need extensive lab testing to find out what mystery meat makes up the average Amerimutt hence why the hotdog was named in their honour

Did you even watch the clip?
They aren't turning over the information to any LEO

Curious what stops law enforcement from obtaining blood or DNA samples from hospitals?

Faggots can't give blood, retard.

Well, I’ll be fine from this day backwards... but the future could be scary

>Haras
oh the irony of police and military supply companies

I have no sympathy for the people who take use corporations products or services and then complain they did something wrong. These websites that tell you your ancestry literally tell you before you agree that they will sell your DNA to third parties - Facebook also says the same thing before you sign up with your data.

If you cant fucking read a paragraph or two then it's your own fucking fault.

doesnt really matter tho, bio hackers will just invent an injection that alters the DNA in such a way that you would test negative against older samples of your own DNA - thus eliminating the results of testing positive for matching. im sure this already exists and some glow in the darks are already using it

>turning
you mean "turned" and for one case that happened months ago. no precedent has been set and legislation dealing with the advent of this type of law enforcement is not far behind

>blood
you give a saliva sample for these ancestry tests, you absolute tard

privacy laws.
OP and most in this thread are faggots who think low iq cops walk into dna testing facilities and say "gimmie all yer test tubes"

you see, this is why you dont fucking do dumb shit like take dna test for fun

>can't read
i think it is not so much can't, but won't.
most people won't read terms of service, because most people know that terms of service are bullshit that are created by companies to waste the time of the users. terms of service never matter in court nor do they prevent lawsuits or potential legislation from being written to crush unethical activities of companies. terms of service and such are not shields.
most people know this, so they ignore the terms because they can sue later with impunity.

Wow, who could have possibly seen this coming a mile away. Its almost like handing all your personal data over to giant corporations is a bad idea.

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

dibs on the nosebleed section.

they can now.
that's why I have written orders to never transfuse unless it's mine or my non-faggot family members