Nut in the cracka

>nut in the cracka

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

Attached: 1540300157741.jpg (864x1280, 437K)

Looks like kino

That’s a wrap

Attached: 280691F7-63D9-4D94-BAA0-9AAE95E255D9.jpg (1199x966, 307K)

5 pounder!

we in herr nubcrakin

Attached: 1327033584339.gif (500x376, 438K)

Looks quintessentially Russian to me, I can't see the problem.

Diversity is our strength user

Attached: 30% Trust diversity.jpg (1440x1080, 1.88M)

Attached: 250 meters.jpg (3008x1658, 3.05M)

Attached: cardio and skin responses.jpg (2959x1920, 1.64M)

i wonder if niggers have the brain power to even feel insecure after girls are expecting them to all have monster cocks, while in objective reality they are average sized. no wonder most niggers are gay

Life imitating art again.

Attached: 1523737347290s[1].jpg (110x125, 2K)

they should of called it cracking
the cracker.

Attached: homo evolution.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

These are people that are constantly reminded of apes and slavery every time they look in the mirror. Of course they're insecure. That's why they get fat eating fried chicken and just don't seem to care about trying or functioning in society.

WE WUZ NUTCRACKAZ

i mean specifically about the sex. if a women buys a 15 inch nigger dildo, and then hooks up with nigger after nigger at the clubs and they all have 5-7 inch dicks, does she even realize she fell for propaganda? does she say to the nigger: "oh thats it??" and they cry? i dont get how this all works. at best it gets retarded girls to fuck like 1-3 niggers and then they should realize how disgusting they are. at least thats what i hope would happen.

whatchadoin now whiteboi

Attached: nuttcracka.png (864x1280, 2.09M)

>That smug, ugly negro sneer

Blacked is a meme, it's not real life.

thats what i just said...

At least they seem to have trigger discipline.

Women have no insight. She only realizes it’s a mistake when she’s a single mother with a niglet and nobody wants anything to do with her.

it just seems so hard to believe this is true even though it is. wtf is wrong with this fake world

>>Fowara knight

the hell kind of nigger name is that?

Why are black people being pushed so hard?
You would think that this country is filled to the bring with black people with all these tv shows, movies, and commercials shoves them everywhere.

Wee wuz rushins!

>Turn on TV for first time in a month
>Blacks are in every program and every commercial
>Turn off TV

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

And when I was saying time and time again years ago that JEWS were putting niggers everywhere instead of aryans, modifying history to remove aryans and put niggers instead, people said I was a conspiracy theory schizo. I'm glad to see I was right. I don't give a shit about it anymore, because humanity is fucking cancer and all it deserves is total extermination to the last of them.

WTF I HATE BALLET NOW

this unironically blacks are the true Aryans
>ywn be a real KARA BOGA Aryan

Attached: anguish.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!