Describe this man in one word

Attached: Vlad-the-Impaler.jpg (870x480, 68K)

romanian.

Dead.

Conscious.

Vampire

Not white

Fag

Attached: CCC4C143-2D90-4243-AD49-44D467490F21.jpg (852x900, 51K)

Hero

correct.

Brownpire.

;-;

Attached: large.jpg (300x296, 20K)

bombardier

Based

redpilled

Appalled.

monster

Stakes

Magyar

Attached: 7236D300-E3F4-4E37-A57D-27B77C516093.png (756x849, 131K)

Based.

Impaler

Vlad was based and redpilled

A Jew in Syria? Aren’t you afraid of being Kashiggi’d?

kardashian

King.

Stick up the ass

Porcupine.

a man of honour in a time of cowards

Inventor of Döner Kebab

iraqi in iraq.

Penetrator

OG kebab remover

Attached: 1538855582732.jpg (249x249, 23K)

Hawt

Jafar

Marshmello-lover

Attached: vlad.jpg (960x960, 166K)

How Romanian was Janos Hunyadi?

Hero

Hero

based and redpilled

Gypsy

METAL

Unit.

Guy proved that atrocities and terrorism absolutely do work wonders in a defensive capacity.

Vlad

Shishkebabmaker

A jew in iraq u mean.

detreaba

Ottoman’d

nope, arab iraqi

Cool.

Attached: Dracula.png (1124x740, 835K)

shish kebab

Attached: 1494248480104.jpg (918x1224, 177K)

stalwart

a cucked fag who got fucked in the ass by the sultan's son along with his gay brother who was the sultan's concubine

t. not turk, he killed christian bulgarians too

OTTOMANED

Jews, arabs, same thing. What’s important is what you believe in. And that can make you a jew too!

Bulgarians are subhumans

whodat

That's pretty rich coming from a Muslim. Whose whole doctrine is to convert as many people as possible and kill the rest. All while being so inbred they make the worst deep south cousin fuckers look like purebreds.

I'd say kys, but statistically you'll be blown up by a fellow Moslem anyway.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

Infidel

Attached: vlad.jpg (580x480, 16K)

come and say this in bulgaria

niggerfaggot

and what do i believe in?
those are some very stupid arguments i'd say
if Muslims "wanted to convert everyone and kill the rest" then how come 10% of arabs are christian, not to mention the jews and other non abrahamics like yazidis
seems you're projecting your christian doctrine on Islam
also how will i statistically be blown by fellow Muslims, can you provide stats of how many Muslims were killed by Muslims, stupid

Hero. We could use another him.

Attached: 895588.jpg (600x875, 88K)

Evil of the time incarnate. It's bullshit that he's given a bad rep solely, even though the Ottomans did the exact same shit he did.

The greatest compliment

Attached: kebab removed.jpg (640x936, 54K)

fuck of gypo...

Spikes

Wallachian hero

Overrated

Delightful.

Attached: 242316267126721.jpg (551x458, 52K)

pesticide

Fuckmother

Kebab remover

A great leader.
And a psychopath.

Truly the thing Romania needed at the time, but also a devil because his antics were so bad they turned an Ottoman army away for some time and were even told in the texts of people who supported him. It's one thing for your enemies to tell of such brutality, it's another to have your supporter's agree with the accounts.
He also opened Europe's eyes to just how terrible our universe is, because people began to see why tyranny could benefit the state while at the same time torturing the individuals. I bet many saw it as a horrifying potential future.

Attached: hell.jpg (505x521, 62K)

>in one word.
wish I read that before this herpa derpa derp

Attached: herpaderpderp.jpg (721x721, 127K)

National hero

Wrong, the situation is no longer the same and the earth is just not the same environment as it used to be to allow his behaviour. Doing his thing would destroy us all today.

Then again, the islamic extremists are also doing that exact thing, mainly because they have people like him in their passed down memories.

So If I get impaled will I be still alive for some time?
Also what is worse killing method than impalement ?

Voievod,Legend....

Attached: KebabRemover.gif (480x270, 3.36M)

Merciless.

Ottomans did not resort to such psychological warfare up until Vlad. Then the whole world saw it's potential to intimidate armies away from their countries.

Patriot.

Quirky
:^P

Caligula vs Vlad.
Who would do most monstrous thing ever possible if put into competition?

Impossible to describe the great remover of kebab in one word

Beyond merciless, he made sure to make the deaths of his enemies as brutal as possible as part of a psychological wall he wanted to establish around his land.

^this a million times

Useless.

Because we ottomans conquered it later anyways lol.

Gay.

I’m asking you my deflective, friend.

yeah bro ,because i was born in a submarine under the ocean i must be a squid and my kids who get born above must be half squids right?
fucking moron his genetics where romanian

>implyer

Attached: 639860.jpg (297x322, 37K)

You never managed to conquer Romania btw.
You had incursions that costed more to repel than the shitty gold they gave you.
The three principalities of Romania allowed themselves to be vassal states more so because of the traitorous Hungarians.

Paled and Stakepilled.

Caligula was a different tyrant, one who is considered unnecessarily cruel. He also was not Christian.
Vlad was different, his land was threatened with invasion AND he was Christian, meaning that he was likely to have within him some push against doing such acts and was also in charge of country in so much strife that he overcome his beliefs to do what he did.

So I think Caligula would do worse simply because he does not care about the situation for his enemies.
That said, Vlad is like to empathise, ironically, more with his opponents to know better just how far he was to push his acts of terror in order to influence them - that is his faith gave him better touch with the emotions of his opponents to a degree.

ULTRA KEK Wallachia ever being part of another country?
NEVER we are unconquerable , counting vassalization aside which isnt getting conquered

Molested.

Is there any living members of the House of Basarab left?

More likely tortured in prison, but that is likely why he was so cruel.

Intimidating

Gypsy

Prince Charles claims he is of his bloodline, though people disagree with that. Charles actually has an estate in Vlad's area due to his appreciation of that connection.