Creationism

People want this bullshit taught in public schools.
Explain yourself Christians

youtube.com/watch?v=rLnTPCDeN6k

Attached: 1526763936240.jpg (737x596, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Without god's guiding hand, I could never have become assistant manager at McWashy's Carwash. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Richard Dawson.

Hahaha look at that faggot ghoul. Like I would trust anything he had to say.

You use some fag video with a long haired freak retard who calls himself "Ra" to disprove creationism?

Try again faglord.

Attached: 1540025777284.jpg (1200x600, 94K)

I dont want public schools
But if they exist they should teach the Bible

these animals are impressive
just cant imagine these huge things walking on
earth just walking with legs with trex jaws tails
whoa this is just

Evangelicals have more kids
Let them believe what they want

This, I'd sooner trust a non-existent sky fairy over him.

sadly these religious nutcases shit out kids like there is no tomorrow. Only good evangelical is a dead one.

That's a pretty epic theory

Your star is showing.

Creationists are fucking retarded.
t. Christian

>Nigger have more kids
>Let them believe what they want

This is hilarious.

Because they're less civilized, which is why they still depend on ancient religions. If you investigate it, you'll find that the less civilized the people are, the higher child-per-household count they have on average.

Evolution, despite all this time and being treated like a sacred truth, has not been proven.
At best, you have observable cases of adaptation or natural eugenics.
Atheist has led to nothing but moral degradation, the elimination of cultural heritage, and quite frankly damnation.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Intentional trolling is against board rules.
Enjoy your ban.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Hippies are cooler than anyone on this entire website will ever be, remember that

That's not intentional trolling. It's the cold, hard truth. This board's ideas on why birth rates are declining are all bullshit; pic related is what's really happening.

Attached: orgyofthewill-629.jpg (984x857, 1.13M)

Good example of why we're becoming Africanised in culture faster than skin color.

It has merit. Homosexuality killed off the Greeks too.

Christianity, despite all this time and being treated like a sacred truth, has not been proven.
However many parts of the Bible has been disproven.
Christianity has led to nothing but moral degradation, the elimination of cultural heritage, and quite frankly damnation.

You do realize you're talking out of your ass, right?

Kikes goto hell op

Fucking incorrigible.

Attached: 323.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Hasn't been disproven either. I mean really that makes me feel like agnosticism is the best but then people shit on me for that so I dunno man

Everyone talks out of their ass here. You can smell the farts for miles around.

In that case prove me wrong. Shouldn't be that hard.
Only parts of the Bible has been disproven which at least shows that the Bible is not as infallible as many Christians proclaim.

It's true. You fell for Jew lies, chump

Attached: dinosaur one time.png (794x1176, 882K)

Nigga, what ? Hippies are literaly walking shit. They hate own race and culture. Would love to hang 'em all

Attached: Anti-White.jpg (534x550, 87K)

Shit, you may be right.
Prove what?
>Christianity treated like a sacred truth has not been proven
In what context?
>many parts of the Bible has been disproven
Cast doubts, yes, 'disproven', hardly.
>Christianity has led to nothing but moral degradation, the elimination of cultural heritage, and quite frankly damnation
This is outright bullshit. Christianity is the primal foundation of Western civilization no matter how you'll look at it. Problems began to rise when people started turning against it. Just look at all the LGBTQ+ transgender pedo scum in the world who are near unanimoulsy atheist, satanist or gnostic, which is basically the same thing as satanist.

>This is outright bullshit. Christianity is the primal foundation of Western civilization no matter how you'll look at it.
As long as you dont look at it from the point of view of the Romans, who I imagine would take a dim view of their entire legacy being hijacked by christianity.
> atheist, satanist or gnostic, which is basically the same thing as satanist.
Either with us or against us, eh bob?

>their entire legacy being hijacked by christianity
Saved, you mean. If it weren't for Christianity, Rome and its culture would have fallen to pagan rampaging.
>Either with us or against us
You either worship transcendent good and seek it out or you worship yourself and get locked into your own lacking. So yes.

One minute you're saying christianity is the foundation of western civilization, and the next you're acknowledging they're not the foundation of shit, but instead they now 'saved' someone elses civilization instead, all with the sage solemn nodding of someone who is pretending not to notice they just changed their entire point.
>christcucks

>Explain yourself Christians

Protestant heretics are retarded.
More news at eleven.

Attached: 1512701696178.png (684x940, 32K)

this is better than teaching our kid about transgender niggers like the atheists want

>In what context?
Context? It has not been proven, period. What context do you need?
> 'disproven', hardly
The earth is not flat, retard.
>Christianity is the primal foundation of Western civilization no matter how you'll look at it.
Moreover, the idea that the West owes to Catholicism all the elements of Tradition it ever knew cannot be accepted without specific reservations. The composite character of Catholicism should not be forgotten. I have previously remarked that wherever this character manifested itself as a force promoting order and hierarchy, thus providing a support for European society, this was mainly thanks to the influence of the Roman-Germanic world. Conversely, whenever the specifically Christian component triumphed, Catholicism acted in the West in an antitraditional, rather than traditional way. The lunar, priestly spirit, its peculiar dualism, the various views of Jewish origin that became an integral part of the Christian spirit, all these things represented in Catholicism an obstacle that prevented the possibility of its infusing into Europe a spirituality in conformity with and proper to what I have called the Northern Light.
t. Julius Evola, Revolt against the modern world

Evolution does not hold up.
There is not enough evidence for it.
And put these two together.
1. The universe has a beginning.
2. From nothing there isn't going to be something.
This is so commonly dismissed by atheist, although it is completely logical, even without further information at LEAST one needs to be agnostic, atheists are fools.

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Attached: 1539437422337.jpg (736x929, 88K)

God created the universe. Science shows God's Rube Goldberg machine-like way of doing so.

Attached: Rube-Goldberg-Machine.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Yeah, there's a name for that. It's called dysgenics.

How many Romans does it take to create Francia?
[spoiler]Just one Frank calling himself Roman[/spoiler]

>three separate laboratories dated samples from the Shroud to a range of 1260–1390 AD
Lucky you dont believe in carbon dating either.

>Isaiah 40:22
>He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
A circle is not a sphere. Meanwhile Greeks already knew 200 BC about America on the other side of the earth
>For Crates, following the mere form of mathematical demonstration, says that the torrid zone is "occupied" by Oceanus and that on both sides of this zone are the temperate zones, the one being on our side, while the other is on the other side of it. Now, just as these Ethiopians on our side of Oceanus, who face the south throughout the whole length of the inhabited land, are called the most remote of the one group of peoples, since they dwell on the shores of Oceanus, so too, Crates thinks, we must conceive that on the other side of Oceanus also there are certain Ethiopians, the most remote of the other group of peoples in the temperate zone, since they dwell on the shores of this same Oceanus; and that they are in two groups and are "sundered in twain" by Oceanus.

Attached: 1529006921917.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

History is kike bullshit
Sex education is kike bullshit
Psychology (unprovable and unreproduceable) is kike bullshit
Social studies is kike bullshit

Everything taught in the kike bullshit gulag other than non common core math, physics and language is worthless. Believing some stupid theory on evolution is a bigger waste of time than teaching it.

Only the way it's taught in Germany. You guys will suck roman dick before you stand up for yourselves.

>DUDE EVOLUTION IS REAL LMAO
>DUDE EARTH IS ROUND LMAO

Cringe desu

Attached: Michael Scott Cringing.png (460x400, 354K)

Now I’ve seen everything