Mashallah, the age of the cave beast is soon over. Babylon will fall, it is prophecized...

Mashallah, the age of the cave beast is soon over. Babylon will fall, it is prophecized. America and the world becomes Africanized and we will enter a new age of peace and prosperity.

Attached: 1539045405146.jpg (1600x1028, 448K)

Attached: 1539152563292.jpg (667x1000, 286K)

as prosperous as Africa I presume
can't wait

Who makes this black-superiority comic?

remove pork heheheheh
based and redpilled

1000 bucks says you're a fat, white virgin IRL.

Attached: 1538856683699.jpg (500x357, 26K)

What's it like being a febrile retard?

Not gonna lie, that's a pretty great look, miles better than suit & tie desu.

a S O Y boy out of seattle
niggers can't read or write

>13%
this will surely come to pass because an under average IQ nigger has made a claim. the mind boggles...

Attached: 1539042204129.jpg (1600x1058, 490K)

Attached: 50.png (449x466, 218K)

Spoons in Europe were already in use during Neolithic, stupid nigger

Attached: Cuillère_Fontalès_Paléolithique_MHNT.PRE.2010.0.11.1.jpg (1280x1094, 207K)

Are black people scared of house cats?

lmao

>*entire world forgets how to grow food*

Africa is prosperous now that the cave beast scourge has been driven from our homeland.

Attached: 1539046143328.jpg (1600x1091, 428K)

I never understood this shit. Why do non-Whites insist on eating shit like curry with their damn hands and then wash it in a bowl of water that continually gets dirtier as the meal goes on. It doesn't clean jack shit, your hands still smell like food afterwards. Utensils are infinitely superior to eating with ones hands. It's absolutely barbaric to enjoy the sound of mushing rice between ones fingers, it sounds like gargling spit. Vile. The only time hands should be used are when holding a bread-like product since it will stop anything from getting on your hands and it adds a certain novelty to the food being eaten.

Please to ethnically seperate yourself, or even better go back to Africa.
We'll take the Rhodies (what are left) and Boers.

>blacks unironically believe this
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
please do create your own towns tho, go right ahead I won't stop you from leaving k bye

its cleaner from the hand because its one less thing the food touches.

Attached: 1539045483503.jpg (1600x1044, 402K)

I don't talk to subhumans who wipe their asses with their bare hands.

niggers can't tame

lmao niggers can't tame animals so they just assume all animals are wild

the number of civil wars hasn't decreased last I checked retard

But that's not how cleanliness works.

Your hands are covered in oils and dead skin cells that your body secretes and sheds. A well cleaned metal or porcelain or even wooden utensil is cleaner than even a freshly cleaned human hand (and I highly doubt they were using antimicrobial soaps or sterilizing agents like distilled alcohol). Furthermore, eating from your own portion and not sharing a group portion reduces any shared germs or particles from other people's lips/mouth to their hands and back into the community bowl.

If you're washing your hands in a communal bowl that's even worse.

I know this is a meme but it makes me upset.

That doesn't make any sense it touches your stupid fucking filthy hand which no amount of soap will clean the bacteria from or it touches a fucking fork that has been cleaned thoroughly at best or already has food on it at worst. No matter what it touches something before it reaches your mouth unless you shove your face in your food like a literal pig

kys

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 21K)

This is fucking hilarious, the wheel was invented roughly 5000 years ago and many African tribes still don't have it today.

whitey still mad they shit in the corner of the cave? Hahaha baka

Attached: 1539046803795.jpg (1600x1235, 345K)

Daily reminder that during the time the wheel was invented, negroids were not even bipedal.

Attached: 1540019586775.png (1142x896, 117K)

You already got btfo my larping friend, give it up

>we wuz towelheads and sheeeeit

Attached: 1524508382842.jpg (1024x776, 123K)

You are either a self-hating white dude LARPing as the big bad black man or you are a paid stooge, not sure which.

>YOUR CARTOON BOTHERS ME SO LITTLE THAT ILL WRITE A PARAGRAPH INSIDE MY OWN COMIC!! SEE HOW CALM AND UNBOTHERED I AM?!!??

Attached: tyrone.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Never, ever attacks a (((certain nation))) that we white conservatives support more than the USA
Okay this one is based

google search

africanhebrewisraelitesofjerusalem

brother & sisters join us for real talk away from this trash ass site

Attached: 1539036975870.jpg (882x960, 65K)

To be fair white woman have a weird obsession with dogs.

A no u piece of shit. Prolly a kike.

>Minorities upset over old cartoons depicting minorities in funny ways
>DAS RACIST STOP IT
>They start making fun of whites with their own made up alternate history
>DAS RACIST STOP IT
>Whatchu gonna do bout it, white bread, dis ain't da 40's no mo
If this keeps up this is gonna end badly for minorities.

What is this picture trying to imply? That utensils are less civilised than eating with your fucking hands?

>blacks
>civilization
pick one
sage

Attached: 1521015468526.jpg (551x400, 97K)

"No u"
Come on, whitey. No other race shares your dog obsession. It's weird and dirty, and the problem is not all the rest of us but dog luvvin you, NPC.

Ha. Shit posting at its finest. Prosperous Africa. HA

Attached: 1536784891307.jpg (1136x1194, 240K)

Nogs are the most hilarious creatures God gave Humans dominion over.

Attached: 1540201126809.gif (300x268, 500K)

Oh man my side's because most wakandans actually believe this is real as well as the we was kings meme.

Seriously? It’s called “the ‘Hood”, and the lack of tourism is your own damned fault. I’m not worried about getting robbed in Chinatown or Little Italy.

>Kangz
>Into peace

Attached: we wuz kangz.jpg (415x482, 36K)

>America and the world becomes Africanized and we will enter a new age of peace and prosperity.

Isn't Africa having a migrant problem of their own, while being overrun by niggers from Haiti and other shithole countries that are destroying them as well? The biggest problem that country faces are the billions of inbred niggers that are overrunning the place with their redundant genes that are causing mutations.

A civilized Africa could never exist.The world will be overrun by savages, and we can all thank George Soros and other white trillionaires for it.

Ok this guy fuck up hard, sub saharan Africa never passively invented the wheel

Attached: 1530256094895.jpg (948x676, 170K)

Ehm...Ehm... Excuse me gentlemen for I have a brief announcement to make... FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: B29DBAB5-DE15-4F7D-810B-1B3EC8CDF778.jpg (334x2000, 46K)

this would be better if there was a tiny "WORLD STARRRRRRRRRRR" coming from the smart phone

>kangz wear crocs

Attached: crocs.png (178x134, 42K)

Source on the wheel/bipedal claim? That is hilarious.

Attached: 1540165929367.png (760x904, 811K)

Aw they're cute :)

But why do you want white people to hurt and call us cave beasts? That's not very nice DESU :'(

Speaking truth to power there bro! A positive state of mind for us PoC like this is what we need right now, especially when all we can look back at is barbarism. If this message holds we can be motivated to be more entitled and lazy than ever before!

Imo small groups of humans are supposed to share germs, in order to equalize everyone's immune systems. And hand-washing was shown to be effective in preventing plague spread, wasn't it?

Ayyyooooooo hol' up

>If this message holds we can be motivated to be more entitled and lazy than ever before!

Just wait until the famines start to hit in Africa and they all go savage on each other because Africa cannot sustain itself. You could thank globalist bluebloods, communist chinkland and nazi jews for that.

I love this movie but wasn't the whole point that he was terribly misguided and ended up regretting what he did after it drove his little brother to kill a black kid in school?

CHASE YAKUB BACK TO THE CAVE

lol

neat

Attached: 1538958062679.jpg (600x600, 18K)

His brother was murdered by the black kid, memory must not be your strong suit.

>what is Africa

>literally names the Jew

This hispanic population has already out paced you. You're a distant memory in comparison.

This one is actually good. Too bad many nogs are also cucked by (((them)))

Attached: 1518967386723.jpg (1440x1080, 303K)

you are not human

>Chinese dog breeds(whom are not for cooking) don't exist.

Attached: 1539906235100_0.png (492x408, 173K)

>Africa Town
>Where blacks can behave as they do in their homeland
>Places like Detroit and Chicago with a majority black population
>WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT

They mean they wish to live a generational-cycling nomadic lifestyle, where they can migrate from the getto to a white land, pull a Haiti and kick out whitey, then run it into the ground. Then, once your kids are grown, they migrate to the next white enclave, and repeat, all while you bitch about how whitey is keepin' you down. This is what they mean, even if they don't realize it. The black can only survive in a modern environment when sustained by the white. There are a few standouts, sure, but the vast majority are pure bantu-niggers who don't spear their rivals and eat/fuck anything with a pulse is because there's slightly better and easier options available.

Their suicidal hubris would elicit more pity if they weren't so violently proud of it.

Attached: 1528406441549.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Niggers fear the Wolfdog.

Attached: 1525164143992.png (1168x495, 72K)

Dumb snow nigger, actual Africans are very different from African-Americans. In fact we dislike them as they make everyone with black skin look bad.

You eat with what hand? Right or left?

You wipe yourself with "clean dirt" with what hand? Right or Left?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

>Niggers believe this shit

I'm laffin'.

This but unironically

Your time line is a little screwy nigger. Let me fix it.
>niggers take over
>create new babylon
>god destroys them.

If the place was the problem god wouldnt hesitate. Its the people who are the problem. And those people are niggers.

Reveal your flag, Pajeet. You hate 'em cuz you ain't em.

the niglet that killed his kid brother was the younger brother of the nigger he killed at the beginning of the film. It was a revenge killing by the niglet.

RARE
A
R
E

What in the fuck those pictures are even suppose to mean?
It's not even "I'm silly" tier shit.

Attached: 1539535579372.png (235x245, 103K)

lol.... left this post a hour ago and y'all still whining about it amongst youselves.... glad 2 be living rent free in y'alls think skulls

Attached: 1539046590326.jpg (1600x1059, 344K)

Dumb fuck. His brother found a nigger beating up a little kid in the toilets and stood up to the nigger. The nigger then kills his brother at the end of the movie.

The message was clear: only racists would ever defend themselves from a nigger.

Attached: 1512075250494.jpg (750x600, 81K)

>actual Africans are very different from African-Americans

Yeah, you have more AIDS and you commit more cannibalism. Now get the fuck back in your mud hut and ask the witch doctor for some muti.

Attached: 1526331037249.jpg (600x750, 116K)

You're right, actually.

Many african tribes are actually rather nice, passive, even. They have gestated in an environment that demands very little of them, and they are very peaceful. War is more of a ritual then anything else. Shy, but quick to warm to outsiders, the few that push out beyond their homes are often the "good ones" among black people. In the distant past, many of the sub-Saharan people were, or were on the way to, establishing budding empires across the continent of Africa.

Then the Bantu niggers ate them.

Now there are varying shades of Bantu based on what was available to rape at that time, and clusters of other tribes trying to survive on the edges of their endlessly bloating territory. The Bantu raped, ate, burned and gouged the heart of Africa out, and whatever else it may have been or would be, it is now the home of the Bantu. Blacks of all stripes will now be known for the cartoon-level madness that the Bantu bring, the same way all the english have bad teeth and all americans are fat. The weak bantu niggers were sold to america, and with selective breeding and misguided compassion we bred a race that has the minds of spoiled ten year olds in the bodies of orcs. In africa they grew more spoiled and decedent with each nation that failed, and already in europe they are learning that, if force fails, all they need to do is scream and have crying women behind them, and suddenly gold and meat rain from the sky.

I don't mean to blame all of africa for the actions of various niggers, But in the same way as it's hard for you to not call all whites like me snow-nigger, it's hard not to call all blacks fucking niggers. Sorry you're stuck with the title. Try not to act like a nigger and people will get it.

Attached: 1517762843603.webm (704x400, 3M)

Chicago is getting there. Detroit is getting there.
And areas like Compton.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

There is no meaning.
It's like those "assigned male" comics, just autistic rambling.

Attached: transwhite.jpg (960x889, 576K)

why is that groid holding a cup of shit

African cousine.

Attached: 06B4B3A5-EB25-43B7-B520-84E2CE4B1253.jpg (683x835, 162K)

Jenkem