Safe Bible translations ?

Hello Guys, I am searching for bible translation where the holy word of god isn't corrupted by cuckolics or (((them))). I used Elberfelder translation before and know that there is some memetic power to it. Can you recommend other translations ?

Attached: pepe.png (1434x908, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE
amazon.com/Hebrew-Greek-Key-Word-Study-Bible/dp/0899577504
sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp/files/
mybible.de/content/downloads.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be German
>Be too ghetto to know about Luther

Skeptic's Annotated Bible

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

There is none. If you want the word of God unaltered then you need only close your eyes and listen.

>Wants the bible but without any proper academic screening

Authorized King James Version

Fuck off Christcuck Hail Satan 666

King James Version is the best English bible available. I don’t know about German, but if you want to read it in your native language, find a translation from the original Greek and Hebrew. Here’s a film to show you why the KJV is the best and why new bible versions are the work of Satan.
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

Hmm. I cannot exactly tell you about the quality but look up "Hermann Menge - Die Heilige Schrift". Around 1939 a German Liguistic Professor did a Bible Translation by himself. It's still avaible/ in print. It's said, it doesn't have (((updates))) but you'll have to look for yourself.

Protestants are heretics and will burn in hell

>corrupted by cuckolics
Lmfao

Ignore all translations that use the (((Masoretic text))) rather than the Septuagint for the OT.

>thinking a translation of a translation will be more accurate than a translation from the original

the absolute state

I am not protestant, I am part of a free church and I think our new pastor is a fucking normie.

>cuckolicks
newfag and D&C thread

>being this much of a cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE

Check out christogenea.org.

The KJV is the most accurate translation for English speaking people. Every bible will say Jesus died and rose again, and God created the heavens and the Earth, so you can't really go wrong no matter which version you buy. The message is always there. You should own a KJV though if you want to study it.

I am using this one

amazon.com/Hebrew-Greek-Key-Word-Study-Bible/dp/0899577504

Helps understand original word meanings.

Attached: NAS.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

some digi-bibles sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp/files/

should work in this software mybible.de/content/downloads.php

not sure if this application supports conversion but if an user knows how to convert zefania xml to PDF, it would be nice if you'd post it.

You understand every book of the Christian bible was written by Jews, right? There is no version not corrupted by them because they wrote it.
I suggest not reading Jewish scripture.

>cuckolics

come home user to the one true church

Attached: 1511760041782.png (1154x3699, 685K)

the bible was originally compiled by the early Catholic church you baboon, you can't escape us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Bible

>08▶
this

Attached: pepe buddha.jpg (550x683, 77K)

No way cucktholic

>using a text that was made by Jews for the sole purpose of falsifying OT prophecies about Christ

>using a translation when you could use the original

you won't be able to justify this because it's impossible

KJV or ESV

Upvoted for meme magic

Attached: EXPAND DONG.png (150x297, 125K)

The Septuagint was used by the Church Fathers and virtually all Christians prior to the Reformation, the Masoretic Text is a Jewish invention to deny Christ. One team here is obviously the good guys.