Home Ownership

What's going to happen to the UK housing market after Brexit?

Attached: 239576932.jpg (736x498, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/4771-French-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37920/41672083_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good things for those who aren't boomers who rent out 10+ properties

china

Attached: 1540224047.gif (420x236, 2.81M)

What will it mean for Brits who want to buy a home?

Attached: 1506972003235.png (415x416, 5K)

It's probably going to be exactly as shit as it is if not worse. The housing crisis has nothing to do with European Union itself.

Hopefully it will collapse so I can afford a house, but I see no reason why it would

>0000
chegged

Attached: hot babe.jpg (1106x475, 49K)

It will resume its upward trend as long as the population is increasing and while theres a disparity in available housing and nowhere near enough new ones being built...

The main demand will be where the jobs are, as will be the price increases from that liquidity and lack of new homes/building areas in established cities, such as london.

Its not rocket science just supply vs demand.

if i win the mega millions i'll buy up some cottages in the countryside and all /ourguys/ can come party

Attached: 1526089529881.jpg (409x409, 105K)

I suggest nationalisation. £50,000 per house flat price.

As people die the new council houses become available for families. Or they could move to a smaller house for a £5000 bung.

Boris and Lucazk will fuck off back to perogistan freeing up all of that sweet sweet housing stock.

Businesses will have to rely on paying decent wages to Brits, instead of throwing money at polacks who work harder because it's like 10x the wag in perogistan. Brits end up with decent wages and lovely houses.

With any luck the bubble will burst.
It's dramatically ovedue, the last "crash" only dropped to something like 500% of the cost 20 years ago, versus the insane peak in 2007

Move to Argentina lad.

Attached: 1540264799706.png (1085x666, 792K)

British are not welcome in Argentina

How did they crash 15% in 2009-10 with interest rates slashed from 5% to 0.5% and a growing popularion then genius?

>after Brexit
That's a good one.

How much would this house cost in bongland?

>3 beds 2 baths 2,128 sqft
>$159,900

>Completely redone. Hard to find home on unrestricted 8 acres. Would be perfect for horses. Tons of space & updating. New carpet, paint, light fixtures and more. Large rooms plus office area. Detached 25x20 - 2 car garage. Complete privacy! Enjoy living in the country yet convenient to town.

zillow.com/homedetails/4771-French-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37920/41672083_zpid/

Attached: IS6i5q3vediogu1000000000.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

We'll need legislation. The current prices are extortionate, boomers have multiple houses just so they can rent them out at stupid rates, and all these cancerous new-builds are killing our green belts.

>individuals can only own two homes max before heavy taxes are implemented, to prevent landlords with multiple premises
>rented premises can only allow for x2 the mortgage before it can no longer be rented out
>long-term rentals should be given the chance to pay for the house outright once the mortgage is over
>prices are limited by government not by the market, to prevent rich housing developers buying out land and filling it with £300k homes
>only British citizens can purchase homes

Probably about £500k. If it was in a town, it would be more.

I've just bought a lovely 140sqft parking space with stunning ocean views for only £155k, so i'm banking on the govt keeping the market inflated otherwise i'll be eating shoe leather come 2020.

Holy fuck, 140sqft? Recommended standard is something like 126sqft. Are you made out of money or something?

That's beautiful, really nice. Just showed my wife; she wouldn't trade our deano box for it but we'd both like to live there.
I can't estimate what it'd be worth here though.

We need day of the pillow followed by a punitive tax in second homes followed by forced sale of any empty homes owned by Chinamen or Belgians.

Well i thought i'd treat myself and get the extra space so i can open the tailgate on my mondeo estate and actually get out of it in the mornings whilst still in my sleeping back. It's a luxury, and my NOrfern dad is probably spinning in his grave, but fuck it.

*bag not back, i should probably quit the daytime drinking!

tfw in my scottish seaside shithole they're asking £400k for a parking lot
Just about an acre of flat paved land, nowhere near anything else

Depends on where it was located. In London? £600-800k. In Manchester? £300k In the middle of nowhere in say Lancashire or Yorkshire? 250K.
You're really only paying so much because of the land, though. The building itsself looks like it has been made of styrofoam. We're used to bricks in the UK, anything less is undesirable.

Mental, I know someone in France who lives in a house that looks almost identical to this, same colour scheme and everything. Very comfy. Dunno how much it cost, although not an insane amount I'm sure. Apparently loads of these types of houses were quickly chucked up around the Breton coast to house American soldiers during the war.

Attached: 1504734027859.png (645x773, 5K)